Golf

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I agree. Jason Dufner is solid, he goes out there and gets the job done week after week. Hard not to like him.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Woods tearing it up!

Maybe Tiger is about to usher in the rebirth of his golf game. He's striking the ball well and knocking down putts. Plus we've got some rare Monday golf thanks to California fog. Yeah, it's still winter, but I'm ready for Augusta.

S

shaazy712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
loks like tiger getting back his mojo now he gets a new girl..lol...lets see what he does this week.

otari

otari

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiger is making a comeback, 2013 will be the year of the tiger.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Mickelson in with a 60 after a lip out on 18! Said he was thinking about 58. 5 others have shot 59. He's the leader at -11(surprise) after the first round.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
golf giveaways

Seen a lot of players giving merchandise away at this tournament. Footballs, one that even got kicked into the crowd. Bubba Watson was throwing goggles??? to people. Phil and others gave away balls, which is fairly common of course.

S

shaazy712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Mickelson has a great weekend,let see what he does in the next tournament,

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil comes in at 28 under, amazing. This guy is at worst the 10th best player in the world. I see more major championships contested between Tiger and Phil - how many?

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I swear Brandt Snedeker is in contention every single week. Might win at Pebble Beach this weekend.

Rappyness

Rappyness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just want Tiger Woods to be back! Thats when golf is great to watch! I predict for him to win a major this year and that will get him back to top! Its just a matter of time!

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I swear Brandt Snedeker is in contention every single week. Might win at Pebble Beach this weekend.

The Snedeker Trophy has taken on new meaning. He went from being the guy who blew The Masters, to the guy who is regularly on the leaderboard. Some guys fade away, some guys rebound strong from failure.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The Snedeker Trophy has taken on new meaning. He went from being the guy who blew The Masters, to the guy who is regularly on the leaderboard. Some guys fade away, some guys rebound strong from failure.

Guy is certainly on a nice run. Interesting season so far.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
northern trust open is going strong this week. it's luke donald's first tourney of the year, and he's in contention. one of the best players to not win a major

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, helluva desert snowstorm in Arizona at the Match Play Championship!

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, helluva desert snowstorm in Arizona at the Match Play Championship!

LOL....2 inches of snow...
There's snow on the hills less than a couple of miles from my house. Snow level down to 2000 feet - my house is at 1870.

M

MSINIWRAD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My golf swing for your viewing pleasure

S

shaazy712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
since,tiger might be hookin up with his ex his golf game may get back on track

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not so sure Tiger is 'back' with his ex. They do have a kid, maybe that's why we saw them together. On the golf side, Tiger lost a chance to gain real ground on McIlroy after both of them went out in the first round of the Match Play. Matt Kuchar crushed his opponents and entered the World Top 10.

http://www.officialworldgolfranking.com/home/default.sps

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rory vs Tiger

Rory McIlroy dropped out of the Honda Classic today, he claimed an achy tooth as the reason. Tiger has an opportunity to make ground on Rory if he can make the cut. I don't see Tiger playing his best golf (damn these guys are good, par just ain't good enough for them!).

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Masters Preview

Wicked good leaderboard going at the WGC Cadillac in Doral, Florida. No course is an exact match of Augusta, but I see this as a mini-preview of The Masters.

M

MSINIWRAD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He looked pretty damn impressive at the WGC...hasn't made putts like that in quite a while