Chips
I think that Uruguay - is the best team in South America today

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brazil, Belgium, Spain and france are the favorite teams in the cup, but I believe that Brazil among them is the most likely to win.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This penalty I don not think it was .... and I was sure about 0-1 portugal to win . Thank you referee , now , please , pay me mylost bet :(

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is all the same exciting this World Cup

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first pairs of 1/8 finals were determined. I think that the Spanish team will easily beat the Russian team. In the match Uruguay-Portugal I can not assume who will win. It's going to be a tough game. Today I will worry about Messi and the Argentine national team.

daco111

daco111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today my prediction is that Croatia will win versus Iceland, Denmark will lose against France and argentina will win against Nigeria.

P

Principg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't think France will win against Denmark..draw is very possible. But i do think Argentina will win..

Also hope that Iceland will win, would like them to qualify for next stage.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Colombia is as good as Uruguay. and Brazil is even better, they will add to the game during the world Cup, besides the qualifying cycle in South America, they won unconditionally.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

I think they are the only team alongside Croatia who have yet to concede a single goal.
Also it'd be hilarious if they go out without conceding a single goal like switzerland 12 years ago :rolleyes:

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The VAR made some mistakes today.

In various times. Impressive how this new system of "VAR" (video assistant referee) did not reduce the polemic, or better, increases. In addition, the system is changing everything in a few seconds, that is, he is being a "fundamental player" in the Russian World Cup this year.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
would be cool if Nigeria could hold Argentina to at least a tie today.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
today the nigeria will surprise the Argentina. can write!

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
today the nigeria will surprise the Argentina. can write!
In my opinion there will be a heavy game. Nigeria is satisfied even with a draw. So we'll see what the attacking power of Argentina is worth. I wish everyone a good viewing and enjoy the game!

Perceval

Perceval

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really disappointed by the play of French ....:eek:

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Argentina is alive but France will send them back home.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The match Nigeria-Argentina caused me a lot of emotions. I was full of adrenaline throughout the game. I'm "rooting" for the national team of Argentina and is very pleased their hard victory. The match is incredible in terms of intensity.

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Was the 1 big robber of this competition. Nigerians were disfavored in Argentina. The referee did not give a penalty to a very clear hand. Even if the referee has mitigating circumstances in not granting the penalty ... my opinion is that he should have given this penalty.

A

Aglarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was the 1 big robber of this competition. Nigerians were disfavored in Argentina. The referee did not give a penalty to a very clear hand. Even if the referee has mitigating circumstances in not granting the penalty ... my opinion is that he should have given this penalty.
I'm not sure about the referee's performance in general but he was 100% right about that hand.
You can't award a penalty for a hand that was obviously not intentional but also in favor of Nigeria's attack instead of against it. Rojo was clearing the ball and he headed it onto his own arm, this actually created a chance for Nigeria instead of stopping one.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure about the referee's performance in general but he was 100% right about that hand.
You can't award a penalty for a hand that was obviously not intentional but also in favor of Nigeria's attack instead of against it. Rojo was clearing the ball and he headed it onto his own arm, this actually created a chance for Nigeria instead of stopping one.
I also agree that there was no penalty. he knocked the ball and hit the hand, the ball did not fly towards the goal.