FIFA 2018 World Cup in Russia

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today the support of Costa Rica and Iceland team! Also very worthy team. Always I support the weaker team, so much more interesting.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there will be following: 1. Croatia. 2. France. 3. England. 4. Belgium.

S

Swanny19735

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
brazil [emoji1054] got the result in the end but were not at their best. Some of the favourites are not having an easy time of it. I hope England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 can perform well and get a result on Sunday. Come on England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I even wonder why the pub owner doesn't know that the fans drink a lot of beer.:D:D:D

Got me! It's always better to over shoot your estimates when it comes to food and drink - good hosts know this! :)

I don't know - maybe they did think they had plenty of beer and more? I suppose they would use other World Cup Events beer consumption to gauge their inventory.

bombardinho

bombardinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got me! It's always better to over shoot your estimates when it comes to food and drink - good hosts know this! :)

I don't know - maybe they did think they had plenty of beer and more? I suppose they would use other World Cup Events beer consumption to gauge their inventory.

It's very simple ... In Russian cities there are a lot of beer establishments, hence a lot of competition. Hence the following argument in favor of the owner. His bar / pub before that was not very popular, but suddenly the invasion of the fans, like locusts, and he does not manage to establish enough turnover of the goods. And his words can only be interpreted as a witty excuse:cheers:

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's been pretty crazy how Brazil and germany haven't really shown up to any of the games so far.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It's been pretty crazy how Brazil and Germany haven't really shown up to any of the games so far.

Is it? I think the teams who play good, entertaining and attacking football in all 3 groupgames have bigger chance to go out in the next round ...
Basically Holland showed that 10 years ago :rolleyes:

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How Belgians are good! Although not yet playing against the top teams, but it is clear that they play very easily, with a margin and at the same time so much creation and score.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How Belgians are good! Although not yet playing against the top teams, but it is clear that they play very easily, with a margin and at the same time so much creation and score.
Belgium is impressing me.They have a compact team and the top teams will have to play theyr best to beat Belgium.

A

Andy_mirON

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say France, Belgium, Brazil, Spain

Perceval

Perceval

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not seen the game from Belgium, I worked. But when I looked at the newstv, it is true that this should be a good game. I m sorry for Tunisia.

bombardinho

bombardinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An intriguing match .... Bravo Germany!

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Germany is alive.They made a goal in the last minute.Kross.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Senegal up 1:0 looks like they will advance.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One the best stories from the World Cup is about the Japanese and Senegalese fans, who after their respective victories, helped clean up a little.

Senegalese fans have been seen organizing trash from their sections into neat piles, so that they may be easily collected. Japanese fans have taken this one step further by bringing large plastic bags to collect their waste.

Contrast this to the way our stadiums look after any game… :y:

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Impressive the empathy and lack of interest of Messi in this cup. The guy played two games and hid in the field. Can anyone tell me what's going on with our best in the world?

cocojambo

cocojambo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Impressive the empathy and lack of interest of Messi in this cup. The guy played two games and hid in the field. Can anyone tell me what's going on with our best in the world?
Messi has one chance yet.They need to beat Niger and Croatia has to beat Iceland.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Messi has one chance yet.They need to beat Niger and Croatia has to beat Iceland.

Only thing what Croatia needs to do in favour of Argentina is to avoid defeat because if ARG wins and they drew with Iceland then CRO have 7 and ARG 4 points :rolleyes:

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Uruguai 3 x 0 Russia.The champion is back.

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally, today we find out who will play the next game with Russia, portugal or Spain