FIFA 2018 World Cup in Russia

G

Grearix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heey Brazilians we are in group with you :tee::tee: I dont know about semi finals but i expect alot from Belgium team they have golden generation of footballers
That was a good prediction, the final should have been france Belgium but they where in the wrong side of the 1/16 chart.

G

Grearix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there is be a lot of surprises once again. I would love a long run for teams like Egypt, Island, Morocco, Sweden, Senegal every team of H group... I know I dream on but if favorites must win : "Allez les Bleus" ;)
You are close to that, bonne chance against Croatia !

G

Grearix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
France and Belgium have some of the best players in the world right now, if they can get them playing as a team they will be hard to beat.

As an underdog who might go far, I would say Sweden.
That's a solid prediction. Respect.

G

Grearix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia could make some big in this World Cup. A lot of great players and big potential could put them to semifinals :)
Even the finals!!! What a win over England, deserved!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think France will win in the final. Croatia honorary silver. Belgium will have bronze, I hope this team will still show itself in the League of Nations and the European championship. England fourth

T

TH13gambler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
world cup.

CONGRATULATIONS FRANCE THAT WAS QUITE A PERFORMANCE IN A FINAL.
:cool:
THAT IS ALL

J

Jenya Zemlyanukhin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
France is the CHAMPION! grats

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats to France, great Champions ! I won some $$ betting on them also :)

J

Jorands

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
France played anti-football,
France are champions but not fair

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm already waiting for 2022. brazil is sure to be the sixth champion. HAHAHAHAH

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been waiting for this world championship for so long, and now it's over. what a pity.I want more!!! so it is so valuable to us that only once in 4 years. it was a real holiday of football. I want more!!!

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
First a goal against, after, the arbiter scores a penalty for France with the aid of the VAR (doubtful bid, dividing experts in refereeing) and the selection of France is two-time champion of the World Cup. Strange, the France is the best of the world?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Decent final, an excellent match. The Croatians did not have enough strength after three matches for two hours. The French with a victory

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't see the final match. I looked at the review of scoring chances. I buried my mother today. I congratulate the French on winning the title of champion after 20 years.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This world cup was stunning. I loved watching it. Saw almost 70 procents of games.