FIFA 2018 World Cup in Russia

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday I watched two amazing matches. Playoff games are much more interesting than in groups. I am upset with the defeat of the Argentine national team and at the same time I am very pleased with Uruguay's victory. We continue to watch the matches and enjoy the game of national teams.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I'm supporting Russia.I 'd like to see Russia in the quarter finals.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A mighty fine finish for the Russian team today.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Congrats to the Russian team and all their fans on the victory over Spain!

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another massive upset, anyone can win this world cup. france look good, brazil also its going to be a good watch

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really feel bad for Denmark Keeper. He was amazing but his team was horrendous ad taking pk's. That was disturbing to watch.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two games and two penalties. The Croats as expected are through in the 1/4 finals. But what happened to the Spanish players in the game with the Russians? The game was as viscous as chewing gum. The Russians were hospitable hosts. They first scored a goal in their own goal, then scored a goal in the opponent's goal. Spain after a penalty shoot out is coming home.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is the most boring world cup ive seen in my life.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brazil won! Bye bye Mexico see you in the next world cup.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think many of the games have been entertaining and you don't even need to be a hard core sports fan.

The Japan vs. Belgium was a pleasant surprise.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And what exactly has been boring then :confused:

I have hard time taking this world cup seriously without netherlands and Italy being in it to be fully honest. But I have just found this the least exciting year to watch yet. But I am glad they have brought in video reviews due to the very shady reffing years like 2002 among others..

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Brazilians overcame the Mexicans. What I expected. I was surprised when Japan led 2-0 in the match against Belgium. But the Belgians were rebuilt and won a strong-willed victory.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read an interesting article on one of the sports websites. Croats will prefer a quick game in the first 15 minutes and then start playing on defense. Russians initially chose to play defense. I have a question: if both teams play in defense, will we see the worst match in the history of the world Championships? Who will score goals in the opponent's goal? Or will both teams break the world record for the duration of the match? 4-0 victory of the Croatian national team. I'm betting on that result.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not bet in the bookmaker's office on the match Spain-Russia. I don't play slot machines. But what I can see is!! Many billions of money came to bookmakers. Incredible earnings of all time. Bravo Putin, Bravo Russia.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The forum has an interesting thread about the falsification of poker sites. So here's an example of RNG in football. Am I wrong? Who put the ball in the game between Spain and Russia? Programmer? Or Shakira?

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today will play Colombia and England. England is considered a favorite, but Colombia is a strong team and their matches at the world Cup were very tense, so I think that Colombia is in the best playing tone. unlike England, which played the second part against Belgium and beat Panama (the weakest team of the championship). in the end, I think Colombia will go to the next stage.