Chips
Was nice to see Germany go out today.

A

Andy_mirON

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think today will be another sensation of guys from Africa that will not be allowed into the playoffs Colombians))

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think today will be another sensation of guys from Africa that will not be allowed into the playoffs Colombians))
you're so wrong to underestimate Colombia, very technical players. I think it's not easy, but Columbia wins. but Senegal, even if it loses, can go to the next stage, if Poland wakes up and wants to "slam the door."

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
England x Belgium?? Who wants be the first?!?!?!

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Amazing how often teams that have no chance of making into round of 16 are winning their 3rd game to be the spoiler. Glad Japan still squeezed through though.

Perceval

Perceval

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I m looking Belgium vs England and I m happy to be belgian, we don't play to have best match in the future , we play for sport.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
England did not even think of winning.. all drems about 2nd place was... shame,shame,shame , hope Colambia win in 1\8 against them

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All the participants of the 1/8 finals were determined and now the most interesting thing begins. I am surprised by the departure of the German team from the championship.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
got to love the world cup so far great games shocking upsets and defending champs out so we get a new champ

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The end of Japan-Poland was hilarious , I guess after 80' all spectaculars of the game with cellphones played the under 1.5 goal option and earned some dollars :):):)
Anyway , I would be sad if Japanese weren't in the final 16 , they play like maniacs :)

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My predictions : france,Uruguay,Brazil,Belgium,
Spain,Croatia,sweden and England to advance to quarterfinals. It would be interesting to see CR vs Messi if argentina and portugal somehow advance.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The way is easy for Brazil.Brazil has everything to be the champion again.Go Brazil! The sixth title is nearer.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The biggest selection in the world walking to win its sixth world title. Go Brazil!

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's because Neymar is not playing almost anything. If he starts playing Brazil he has a great chance of really being a champion. The team's star today and one of the tournament's main players is called Phellipe Coutinho.

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think that it is England's year, but they have a chance. Still can't believe that Germany lost.

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a goal, Pavard! What a game!! Going to be a fun final two weeks!!! My Final Four is France, Belgium, Spain and England. Divided between France and Belgium in my contest choices to win it all.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What a game! Mbappé new Bolt? He hit 38km/h in a rush that resulted in a penalty for France. In December of last year, the player had already achieved an impressive speed during a game against Lille for the French Championship.

Dg8vY1JX0AECC1Y

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One more day in the world cup with too excitment. FRANCE won and URUGUAI either.Bye bye Argentina and Portugal.Adios Messi and CR7.

T

Top Top

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Final will be Portugal Vs mexico all I know about this world cup is from Simpsons Family hahahah

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Final will be Portugal Vs Mexico all I know about this world cup is from Simpsons Family hahahah

That cant happen. if Mexico would have finished first in their group it could have happened