FIFA 2018 World Cup in Russia

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
0x0 not anymore.Russia made 3 goals in 16 minutes.Another rainy goals this evening.Russia has the best number of goals of the cup.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russia conquested another big victory this evening and for me is the first team to be qualified next phase.

bombardinho

bombardinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK! Russia in the 1/8 stage. Who is next? Russia Champion! Ole ole ole...

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Here's the biggest announcement of the day....it was just reported Moscow is running out of beer!!!!!!

How can this possible?

Better call in the Brits! or Canadians...lol

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
:eek: - Don't tell the Brits we'll have riot on our hands.....:rofl: - I blame someone in the USA for this like most things. :D:D:D

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today portugal Uruguai and Spain won and the things are going well for Portugal and Spain.Uruguai is guaranted in the next phase.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The championship is very interesting. Russia and Uruguay guaranteed a place in the 1/8 finals and now they will argue among themselves for the first place in the group. The Spanish team had a hard time beating Iran.
Difficulties arise for all teams, but one thing is known: Salah First. Yes, he was the First to leave the 2018 world Cup!:D

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's the biggest announcement of the day....it was just reported Moscow is running out of beer!!!!!!

How can this possible?

Better call in the Brits! or Canadians...lol
Where did you get this fake? Nonsense. I was at the opening match in Moscow and there is a huge amount of beer. In the Pacific, less water than beer in Moscow. Trust me, don't listen to fake news.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Where did you get this fake? Nonsense. I was at the opening match in Moscow and there is a huge amount of beer. In the Pacific, less water than beer in Moscow. Trust me, don't listen to fake news.

LOL! I heard it with my own ears on our Sports Network! Apparently, the organizers were a bit concerned. Soooooooo....

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mbape is the france youngest player to make a goal in the history of world cup.France has a strong team.

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The leaders do not ask the game. Very strange championship

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia says:
Don't cry for me Argentina. See you in next time world cup.

bombardinho

bombardinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The team of Argentine showed a very weak game. Messi in his repertoire. There is no command. I understand the boy's tears after 0: 3. Today, with this little boy, the whole Argentina is crying.

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have very good opinion about the final four.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL! I heard it with my own ears on our Sports Network! Apparently, the organizers were a bit concerned. Soooooooo....
I read the news. This is ONE the owner of the pub said he was pleased the world Cup, but he didn't know that fans drink too much beer and his pub did not have time to bring up a new beer. Why he decided not to name himself and remain anonymous, I don't know.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I even wonder why the pub owner doesn't know that the fans drink a lot of beer.:D:D:D

xaxawa

xaxawa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Croats go to the finals. Argentina in the knockout.
Messi and Maradona crying....

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Croatia could make some big in this World Cup. A lot of great players and big potential could put them to semifinals :)

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia is a very good and strong team, they won deservedly! Good work guys!