FIFA 2018 World Cup in Russia

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And these 7 players are ...

Sane record in German NT is 0 goals and 1 assist in 12 matches i think and i assume this might be understandable reason to leave him out lol.
Boatengo need 12 contacts to calm down ball before shoot simple pas lol

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best team I saw is Spain.An involving and solid game.germany and Brazil played very bad this evening.So Spain has my favorite guess.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of all the favorites in the best game show of the Spain national team despite a draw

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favourites of the championship are tearing apart. I like this. Football is unpredictable.

itarus

itarus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who will be the 2018 FIFA Champion ?

PORTUGAL!
with her genius ROLALDO!

Your forecast !!!!:aetsch:

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was thinking Germany might win the world cup of soccer, but now I am not sure

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was at the opening match of the world Cup. It was an excellent sight. I mean a concert and communication of fans from different countries with each other. I did not expect so many goals from the Russians, no one expected.

Thank you, we really try very hard to make the organization of this tournament at the proper level. Russia now has uneasy relations in politics. This has already become a tradition ... It is important for us all to show our country in true light. When hundreds of thousands of tourists and hundreds of millions of TV viewers will see real people and real stadiums, and not politicians-induced intrigues and biased news.

Such sporting events are extremely important for strengthening peace and mutual understanding between people of different countries.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
England :) but i'm also a sucker for an underdog so i hope Peru have a good world cup "Arriba Peru".
Love their world cup video they have sent to each group stage opponent.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Germany and Brazil, before the world Cup, were number 1 contenders. but the first game they had no favorites. the Germans have no real stars and leaders now. and the Brazilians play as in training, the football God will not forgive this

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All teams are good in their own way :)
But I choose Portugal. ;)

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's too early to make any hunch about who will win the cup this year. Let's wait for the first game of the teams to analyze a little better as the teams behaves in the field.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Germany lost to the Mexicans, and Brazil with an extravaganza at the start of the World Cup. What else awaits us Surprises? Do not hesitate to share our opinions and forecasts, let's talk more.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The foreign press so frightened everyone about the criminal situation in Russia that it is strange that not even one provocation is observed, in fact, let's wait for the evening today, England will not be surprised that today something will happen

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favourites of the championship are tearing apart. I like this. Football is unpredictable.
The World Cup is in full swing, we will see more than once that the favorites are defeated.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Goal! Harry Kane England.The Champion is back.Take advantage England because this world cup is the easiest cup of all.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG! What did you do walker?
Penalty for Tunisia.Goal Sassi for Tunisia.This world cup is surprising everybody.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Half time.England 1 x 1 Tunisia.What's going on with the champions?

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are really good teams with good players and it can go any way, and the ball is round :)

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad results for the heavy T-shirts teams.Germany, argentina ,Brazil and maybe England too.