FIFA 2018 World Cup in Russia

bolsoman

bolsoman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Suarez, the implementation of moments lousy :( I think the Brazilians will win

Yeah, Suarez had a bad game today but Egypt was lucky, Uruguay had many chances and even hit the post. I am confident Uruguay will reach quarter finals if they can avoid Spain.
For the title, I am picking brazil. Belgium and Uruguay as the longshots.

Ninja Jyraia

Ninja Jyraia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice game this evening! Portugal 3 x 3 Spain.Cristiano ronaldo made a hat trick.

N

Nico9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Semifinals: Portugal, Brasil, Spain, and Belgium or England.

xaxawa

xaxawa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spain Portugal - 3 : 3 - best game!

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the world cup and everything very good football I'm going to watch the games and I'll play a lot in Brazil.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I liked the game Morocco -- Iran, there was a good movement. but after Portugal-- Spain, the first tier of the confrontation, and an excellent game, and even 6 goals. 3: 3 honest result. Ronaldo has made a bid for the top scorer of the world Cup.Diego Costa was good, too.

Leko

Leko

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow ... a charmed goal scored by Aguero

S

Swanny19735

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Waiting and looking forward to England’s first match. I think they could do well. They have some good players which I think are under rated. Let’s hope they can perform on the big stage. Come on England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, Iceland just made me a fan!!! Held Argentina to a 1-1 tie.

S

Swanny19735

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a result for Iceland [emoji1127]. They deserve a lot of credit. Argentina [emoji1033] were poor today by their standards. They just couldn’t find a way through the Icelandic defence. After that display I can’t see Argentina winning the tournament. This World Cup is going to be interesting. [emoji2]

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to win Argentina for Messi, but now Brazil, France and Belgium are the big favorites. It will be interesting, luck to all and no contusion :)

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very strong team of Iceland, I will support her to come out from the group. Well done boys!

A

Aglarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a result for Iceland [emoji1127]. They deserve a lot of credit. Argentina [emoji1033] were poor today by their standards. They just couldn’t find a way through the Icelandic defence. After that display I can’t see Argentina winning the tournament. This World Cup is going to be interesting. [emoji2]

I've seen Argentina play this same match more than 20 times already in the last years, whenever the rival defends this way Argentina doesn't know how to attack, they keep trying to go through all the defenders in the middle of the area instead of shooting from outside or making some low back crosses.
And the defense was a disaster as usual, if Iceland wanted to, they could have scored a lot of goals.

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry guys but I will go with Germany for the Finals!!!!

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My predictions for group stage :
A Uruguay Russia
B Spain Portugal
C France Denmark
D Argentina Croatia
E Brazil Switzerland
F Germany Mexico
G Belgium England
H Poland Colombia
it's looking good right now

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
What fantastic game yesterday Ronaldo! Three goals, third was so fantastic! And Messi today? Messi Messi....

Xesh

Xesh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia Nigeria 2:1 )))

Croatia well done)))))

mexico well done )))

Russia will be in 1/2

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was at the opening match of the world Cup. It was an excellent sight. I mean a concert and communication of fans from different countries with each other. I did not expect so many goals from the Russians, no one expected.