FIFA 2018 World Cup in Russia

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are lucky that you live in the country after 1953, the year of Stalin's death, and Cherchesov will not be shot. Corrective works for the Russian national team should be included in the draft of the Supreme Duma. The collective team players Cherchesov anything can not pretend, even to qualify from the group.
That was sarcasm. And about not leaving our team from the group to say prematurely

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that in this World Cup, big surprises will not be. for the first two groups: victory of Russia and Uruguay, I do not know Morocco and Iran. and the first top game portugal-Spain, draw.

P

PapesOnlyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
World cup is a great sporting event..... Screw Russia they suck, but are in an easy group.... England should have a good chance to win it all this year

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have a very strong and interesting team, it seems to me great chances to go far
We have great team,but we have big problems with corruption and one of the bosses Zdravko Mamic are get 6 years of jail because he steal money from transfer,but he escape,with him in court is one of the best footbal player in the world,Modric from Real and Lovren from Liverpool . Davor Suker are President and he is Mamic puppet.Not good atmosphere in team and half of fans are against team,because their are puppets of corrupted system.It is not good atmosphere in last 10 years,because mafia rules in Croatian football and we fans are fight against them,like fans do 30 years earlier,when they first go to save country in war.Than we have weak coach,like I say,not really good atmosphere and players are under stress .

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have great team,but we have big problems with corruption and one of the bosses Zdravko Mamic are get 6 years of jail because he steal money from transfer,but he escape,with him in court is one of the best footbal player in the world,Modric from Real and Lovren from Liverpool . Davor Suker are President and he is Mamic puppet.Not good atmosphere in team and half of fans are against team,because their are puppets of corrupted system.It is not good atmosphere in last 10 years,because mafia rules in Croatian football and we fans are fight against them,like fans do 30 years earlier,when they first go to save country in war.Than we have weak coach,like I say,not really good atmosphere and players are under stress .
It's unfortunate to hear. I was a fan of your team back in 1998, very young boys, then Suker was a hero for me.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that in this World Cup, big surprises will not be. for the first two groups: victory of Russia and Uruguay, I do not know Morocco and Iran. and the first top game Portugal-Spain, draw.
I think Spain will simply break Portugal and in general my opinion that Portugal will not leave the group

Perceval

Perceval

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
World cup is a great sporting event..... Screw Russia they suck, but are in an easy group.... England should have a good chance to win it all this year

Hello, do not forget that many great players in the English league play for the Belgian team. But I think that England and Belgium will be at the head of the group :driver:

Going back to Arabia and Russia, I lean to the Russians: they are at home, are more "beefy" and their president tolerate no errors :icon_sile

Matanzima

Matanzima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tomorrow the games begin!

I'll leave some guesses of the classified of each group:

group A: Russia and Uruguay (Egypt may surprise)
Group b: Portugal and Spain
group c: france and Peru
Group D: argentina and Croatia
Group E: brazil and switzerland
Group F: germany and mexico
Group G: Belgium and England
Group h: Colombia and Poland

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Spain will simply break Portugal and in general my opinion that Portugal will not leave the group
of course Spain is one of the contenders for the title, but Portugal is not a weak team and will not lose the defeat, and can win, so I'm leaning towards a draw. I think Portugal will be out of the group. and then, if the 1/8 will be Russia, let Portugal finish the tournament ))).

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tomorrow the games begin!

I'll leave some guesses of the classified of each group:

group A: Russia and Uruguay (Egypt may surprise)
Group b: Portugal and Spain
group c: France and Peru
Group D: Argentina and Croatia
Group E: Brazil and Switzerland
Group F: Germany and Mexico
Group G: Belgium and England
Group h: Colombia and Poland
in General, I agree with you, only in group E can there be Switzerland or Serbia. I would like these teams to continue the tournament.

xaxawa

xaxawa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tomorrow match Russia - Saudi Arabia.
I think that there will be a draw 1 : 1

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Grupos da copa116435

I think Brazil will have no problem to pass to the eighth finals.

Attachments

• copa1.jpg
    copa1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 55
Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russia World Cup 2018

Tomorrow will begin the most exciting tournament on earth, the World Cup.
There will be 32 teams that will compete for the title of best in the world.
Brazil will be there, fighting to become Hexacampão.
May it be a beautiful spectacle, to win the best!

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My predictions for group stage :
A Uruguay Russia
B Spain Portugal
C France Denmark
D Argentina Croatia
E Brazil Switzerland
F Germany Mexico
G Belgium England
H Poland Colombia

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not follow carefully the World Championships, but this year I'm interested in how everything will develop. It will be funny if Russia does not come out of the group.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I certainly expect Spain, France, England and Germany in the semifinals. But let's see, this is football, maybe everything

S

Swanny19735

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In your opinion what the four countries will arrive in the semi-final?

According to the latest Maths algorithms this is how the World Cup will play out
31328dc8cb6d73f012f030184fdcd420.jpg

Ninja Jyraia

Ninja Jyraia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Brazil!

Hi fellows this time Brazil will be the champion again! Good Luck for all the countries.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I will be at the opening match of the world Cup in Moscow. This is my only visit to the matches. The capital of Russia looks like a gorgeous city. Yesterday I read one news and was shocked. One Deputy of the Supreme Duma of Ukraine urged not to show the championship games in Ukraine. Complete nonsense. Fans should not suffer from the thoughts of an idiot. We are together!

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Goal!!! Gazinski Russia! Russia 1 × 0 Saudi Arabia!

Last edited:
H

Hentscma

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Gremio is already on the worldcup

Are you seeing Mario Fernandes. He Is Gremio on the beggining of the cup :D