FIFA 2018 World Cup in Russia

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im cheering for any team that has never won the cup. Italy some how did not qualify so I just dont care to watch. go japan.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
World Cup is always a sea of ​​emotions and adrenaline and of course, big wins are always at events of this level poevlyayutsya underdogs on which you only need to feel and deliver. I think I do not know why argentina should win, I support Messi.

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spain is a great favorite Belgium has a good chance, but I am from Serbia so that I can win for Serbia to win:).Russia passes the first game without much trouble

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spain is a great favorite Belgium has a good chance, but I am from Serbia so that I can win for Serbia to win:).Russia passes the first game without much trouble
First Spain needs to beat Portugal with CR7 hungry for this cup.

Last edited:
Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russia needs to win vs Saudi Arabia to be strong and big step to next round.
It is going to be great this time with the video referee. No bad important calls this time. More fair to everyone.
Germany, France, Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Belgium, all have good teams, it is going to be close and tought.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i cant beleive i will be going to the world cup. hope cardschat takes thatin consideration when im absent. go brasil

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know in 98 France are Croatian Football manager Ciro Blazevic sold match against France in semifinal,He have court in france then for set up matches and he make deal with France to sold match in semifinal,than we beat in quarter final German with 3 0,than this generation are the best from former Yugoslavia whos win Junior wc in chile.Sad thing how all these mafia in Croatia is corupt even today.If Yugoslavia not destroyed,they probably win one or two big championships.

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two goals get Thuram who never score untillthan goal for represitation,than our Captain make few big mistake,we all hope to Prosinecki play,but manager choose idiot Boban who ruin game and let to Thuram give scores...Spld ****ing match to save ass

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know in 98 France are Croatian Football manager Ciro Blazevic sold match against France in semifinal,He have court in france then for set up matches and he make deal with France to sold match in semifinal,than we beat in quarter final German with 3 0,than this generation are the best from former Yugoslavia whos win Junior wc in Chile.Sad thing how all these mafia in Croatia is corupt even today.If Yugoslavia not destroyed,they probably win one or two big championships.
Waw!I'm chocked! What a bad thing this one!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I am from Serbia so that I can win for Serbia to win:).

Serbia needs to get out of the group first.
I guess that world cup 2010 is still in your memory ...
There Serbia defeated Germany but still went home after 3 games :D

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this game will be a bit boring, if it was a friendly match not see it, but as the world I'm going to see, my favorite teams with Argentina, Brazil and Germany.

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I vote for Russia to win vs Saudi Arabia and I wish goodluck to Croatia which have big chance to win 1th place XD

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am ill, of course, for Russia. But I like Argentina, I wish Messi victory. Still very interesting teams of Serbia and Croatia, it seems to me that some of them will surprise. There is very little time left before the guys really have so few football fans here. Let's share our opinions and communicate.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I said, I want the Argentine national team to win. The opening match will be boring. Draw 1x1.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russia is simply obligated to beat Saudi Arabia, if not, then we have nothing to do at the championship. For a long time I have not seen such hatred from the public in our country towards our football players, I think if Russia does not leave the group, then Cherchesova is shot.Russia is simply obligated to beat Saudi Arabia, if not, then we have nothing to do at the championship. For a long time I have not seen such hatred from the public in our country towards our football players, I think if Russia does not leave the group, then Cherchesova is shot.[emoji23]

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two goals get Thuram who never score untillthan goal for represitation,than our Captain make few big mistake,we all hope to Prosinecki play,but manager choose idiot Boban who ruin game and let to Thuram give scores...Spld ****ing match to save ass
You have a very strong and interesting team, it seems to me great chances to go far

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russia is simply obligated to beat Saudi Arabia....
You are lucky that you live in the country after 1953, the year of Stalin's death, and Cherchesov will not be shot. Corrective works for the Russian national team should be included in the draft of the Supreme Duma. The collective team players Cherchesov anything can not pretend, even to qualify from the group.

C

Coold1965

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you already placed your bets for the Word cup? https://www.topsportbettingsites.com/ A friend of mine is very good at finding the best odds online so he referred me this website with the best sites to place a bet for the upcoming Word class event.

M

MrTerek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russia needs to win vs Saudi Arabia to be strong and big step to next round.
It is going to be great this time with the video referee. No bad important calls this time. More fair to everyone.
Germany, France, Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Belgium, all have good teams, it is going to be close and tought.
I am not sure that my native team goes up to the next step))) Skill of Russian team goes down like 10 years in a roll, bUt i want to believe!)

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I began to make a sign, but in the process of programming Google has blocked my access to all materials relating to the table due to a violation of some of their policies. There are many interrelated tables and forms, perhaps some kind of automatic filter excited.

Report them to support sent to unlock, but do not know how fast they react, and whether access will be opened at all.
So it is not yet sure about the table, it might be worth in parallel quick Start pools on site at the link above.