College Football Thread 2019/2020

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Won both of those bets. Was only 26 points in the whole game, 16 to 10.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Virginia +3

Not going to have a long post about this. They are better everywhere on the field. This line baffles me, and it baffles me even more that it's been bet up since opening at -1.

I'll be watching this game super closely because I have a ton of money involved in this game in a 5 leg parlay and 5 leg teaser that I didn't post (and won't count toward my record here) so I will 100 percent be buying out if something should go wrong anyway.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Slow half. Virginia down 4 at half, but they have held Miami below 100 yards. Miami just had the one good drive. Virginia almost have 200 yards, and have stalled, missed a few also. If it stays like this also no Virginia can just get also no few drives together they could win straight up. I just need 3 points, and 9 points on the big teaser.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 quarters done, VA has 302 yards to Miami's 118, and they are down 4 still... one of those weird games.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Won the tease, bought out of the parlay. I lost the +3 on here as it wasn't a option on acr when I hedged on 5dimes. So 0-1 on here, but made a nice bit tonight between the teaser and hedge on the parlay.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sht - Alabama -6.5, Wisconsin +0, ravens -0.5
In my worst case scenario I see the Alabama game being like when tech played clemson, except I think both teams score more. That said, I can't picture tech hanging with bama, the same way they didnt with clemson. Clemson pulled away. I see bama doing the same if it's close at half. Wisconsin and ms both are strong defensively but Wisconsin has a major advantage on offence. Ravens are playing at home vs the bengals, perfect spot for them to recover from their recent play.

Georgia -20 hook
Too much at home here I think. Could be a close game early but I like Georgia to wear SC down and start to blow them out.

Maryland -3
Both teams are questionable but Maryland might have righted their ship last week, while Purdue is going further down the hole.

Penn state -3
I just think they are really good arena I'm going to until they prove otherwise, I think they have more potential for big plays, and I think their defence is underrated.

Alabama -16.5
Simple, I just don't see tex a&m being able to keep pace here. At some point Alabama will score 21 in 10 minutes or less and it will change the game if it's before halftime.

Leans
Kent state if it drops half a point.
Texas Tech
Byu
Washington state

Not a ton I'm in love with this week, might be a second half kind of week for me.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to go ahead and add Wisconsin -10. I just looked over all the stats on both sides and a few things jump out that show this game will be similar to the game vs Michigan. Wisconsin has the best ranked defence in the country, and Ms has terrible rush stats. Ms has relied on passing in most games and Wisconsin has the number 1 ranked passing defence. Not going to go stupid in depth with this, but Wisconsin should win easily

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Overall (42-45-4) -$300
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Glad I dropped Colorado and Texas State this week - both losers vs ATS :captain:[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

This weeks picks -

Alabama (-17) @ Texas A&M - Aggies can't hang in this spot

Georgia (-21.5) @ Home vs S. Carolina - Same as above - maybe 48-21

La. Tech (-32) @ Home vs UMass - Once again I will keep my word and bet against Minutemen (1-5 ATS)

LSU (-14) @ Home vs Florida - Gators good but Tigers are better

Wisconsin (-10) @ Home vs Michigan St. - Badgers Defense wins this game

Temple (+4.5) @ Home vs Memphis - Owls a good home team dog

Texas (+10) vs Oklahoma @ Cotton Bowl - Great athletes makes for a great game!

Iowa (+3.5) @ Home vs Penn St. - Nittany Lions have trouble in Ames

Wake Forest (-7) @ Home vs Louisville - Deamon Deacons too much offense

Nevada (-3) @ Home vs San Jose St. - Barn burner here! After getting pounded by Hawaii - i expect a rebound game

Washington (-5.5) @ Arizona - Huskies are better than Wildcats - 30-20

1 unit each - $100

Good luck today! Let's Goooo! :D

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Georgia are -3 live right now after that turnover. You have to think they come out heavy in the second half. I can't logically say no to this bet

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm surprised by every game going so far. Toledo losing by double digits to bowling green. Georgia losing at home to sc. Tennessee beating miss state. Memphis getting destroyed, Oklahoma and Texas have a combined 10 points. Looks like it might be a weird day.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oklahoma -4 second half

They have over 250 yards, and have held Texas to under 100. This would be a blow out if Oklahoma wasn't turning it over.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Indiana -10 second half
Maryland -2.5 second half
Michigan/Illinois over 22.5 second half

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to buy out of Georgia because I can buy out of both bets with just 1 unit, and still make a tiny bit on top of it with SC @+223

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to lay the heavy juice and buy out of Maryland by doing Purdue money line. Maryland is on my no bet list now, they are too sporadic

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to add Washington state money line at -107.

I think their offense is better than AZ states defence.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to reverse on Georgia for total buy out of everything in this game. I think they are going to get a free here at the end to squeak it out. If not, I'd still think they would win in overtime. Not buying out of the live -3 from earlier because it should push or win if overtime. If they lose I would still just lose 1 unit due to the SC ml line earlier, so it's a bit of a no brainer.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Adding cincy -7 hook. With Houston not playing their best 2 players the rest of the year, cincy has too much for them to keep pace with

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kent state has fallen to 14 flat just before kickoff, I'm on it. Kind of a Akron fade, but I think kent state is a quality team in their tier of teams, which is above Akron tier obviously.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whoa, Wisconsin has been bet down to 7.5 before kickoff. I'm going to double dip on this, but I'm buying the hook at -7

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Adding Vtech -26, should be a blowout.
Byu -3 hook

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alabama is -7 live, without even having touched the ball yet??? A&m opened with a 8+ minute to drive, but I gotta put a unit on Bama here at this line so early

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Huge upset for S Carolina. Should be ripe for beating next week from Florida. Lots of injuries.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Florida might have their own injuries after tonight. That's going to be a tough and physical game at lsu.
Huge upset for S Carolina. Should be ripe for beating next week from Florida. Lots of injuries.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wisconsin -3 second half
Kent state -4 second half
Alabama -7 second half
Tulane -10 second half

Last edited: