College Football Thread 2019/2020

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People are pounding Clemson right now. Line has dropped a full point. You can get Lsu down to -3 for about 130 right now

I bet all 3 today with LSU -3 a few moments ago. I don't know why they are pounding Clemson but that is fine with me. If Clemson gets behind in this game like vs OSU. It will be lights out. Nobody talks about LSU defense! This is going to be good!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Name recognition is a lot of it. Them being there every year lately. Their ats record in that time, and the ats in their last 10 games is 9-1 I believe. Over 4 points looks enticing to people who think this goes down to the end.

For me I just don't see this being that close of a game, but as with you, I'm not mad at all that people have bet it down. I don't think clemson can win the game, I think that lsu can lose the game. They would have to massively implode or something. I kind of hope clemson get it first and score so I can get plus money on the moneyline. I have enough on it as its though, but I'll be looking for angles while it's being played.
I bet all 3 today with LSU -3 a few moments ago. I don't know why they are pounding Clemson but that is fine with me. If Clemson gets behind in this game like vs OSU. It will be lights out. Nobody talks about LSU defense! This is going to be good!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Line is crashing again right before the game. It's 3.5 juiced on clemson right this second. I'm going to dip again with the hook. Have 4 bets on this now

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm also going to do a reverse line at +137, and +190. Also first half is down to 2.5, and I'm on it.

That's all I'm doing for now. I'm not touching the over unders.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One more actually. Lsu tt just dropped to 17 flat for the first half. And I'm on it.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lsu money line is even right now after that fg. It had been staying in their favor, but it's slowly going toward clemson.

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's good to discover this thread, it's good to have reference to know who to bet on

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lsu are playing flag football. Jogging, and half hearted attempts at tackles. Guess we get to see how burrows performs with adversity. Right now as a team, they aren't playing their game. Playing very conservative instead of their usual aggressive nature.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perfect example there... that was a td pass, but he jogged, kind of mocking the safety, but the corner was still right there, and tackled him. They need to get their shit together.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to take the ml again after that 3rd down stop

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lsu tt second half is only 17, like the first half was. I'll take it too. They get the ball first.

Lsu pk second half

Going to be a big stressful 2nd half for me, I have 12 bets on this game now (2 won already) and none of them are cheap...

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm actually going to double down on that tt. Championship game, I don't see anyone being on the sidelines here late unless they are up 3 scores, and even then, not until the last 5 minutes and only if they had the ball.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live tt under 45.5. Doing this to get out of the second half tt.
Edit... That should be game over with that fumble.

Last edited:
S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
11-0.... that's a way to end the season.

Win - Lsu -5
Win - Lsu double result @+100
Win - Lsu -3
Win - Lsu -3 again
Win - Lsu -7.5 alternate line@+137
Win - Lsu -10.5 alternate line @+190
Win - Lsu -2.5 first half
Win - Lsu first half tt over 17
Win - Lsu ml live even
Win - Lsu ml live @-118
Win - Lsu pk second half

Good hits on those alternates, had to buy out of the second half tt, but even if I would have let it ride I'd be more than happy with this. Single biggest profit day I've had all year.

Congrats to ribby as well, looks like you had a perfect day.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
11-0.... that's a way to end the season.

Win - Lsu -5
Win - Lsu double result @+100
Win - Lsu -3
Win - Lsu -3 again
Win - Lsu -7.5 alternate line@+137
Win - Lsu -10.5 alternate line @+190
Win - Lsu -2.5 first half
Win - Lsu first half tt over 17
Win - Lsu ml live even
Win - Lsu ml live @-118
Win - Lsu pk second half

Good hits on those alternates, had to buy out of the second half tt, but even if I would have let it ride I'd be more than happy with this. Single biggest profit day I've had all year.

Congrats to ribby as well, looks like you had a perfect day.

Very nice! Well done!
Trevor Lawrence had a tough game. Feeling the heat and making bad throws. Big fumble in 4th quarter. Love the RB for LSU! Crunching folks! Destiny!Burreaux will never have to buy a drink in Louisiana ever. Cemented legend today!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like him too, he looks so small compared to everyone else on the field. Looks like his is going a million miles an hour bouncing like an pinball. He falls forward, doesn't matter how big the other guy is.
Very nice! Well done!
Trevor Lawrence had a tough game. Feeling the heat and making bad throws. Big fumble in 4th quarter. Love the RB for LSU! Crunching folks! Destiny!Burreaux will never have to buy a drink in Louisiana ever. Cemented legend today!

DTMath

DTMath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For what I have lost in Poker this week. LSU made up for it plus a little more. I made a small side bet for the game to be over 82 points. Cheered a bit for Clemson to get some points.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm also going to do a reverse line at +137, and +190. Also first half is down to 2.5, and I'm on it.

That's all I'm doing for now. I'm not touching the over unders.

Good choice not messing with over/unders when final score was 67. When LSU scored with 12 minutes left in the 4th quarter. I am thinking the Over with ease. lol All the folks that had the Over were just sick when Orgeron gave respect and kneeled inside the 5. wow! nice no bet :D :eek: