College Football Thread 2019/2020

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Minnesota second half tt over 10
Just seems low to me, as does the auburn one, which is 14. Went with the lower one.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Georgia and Baylor line has dipped half a point. If it dips another half point and I can get 3 cheap, I'll take it. I'm just not impressed by Baylor at all.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alabama -3.5 @+100 live
Michigan is driving, but I think Alabama is going to put up 14 in the 4th quarter. Just a feeling. They have played well so far since halftime.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big play on that fumble. Alabama didn't recover it but it was a 13 yard loss pushing them out of range.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alabama -5 live.
Hard to pass on for me, a line that's the current score. They are pinned by the punt, otherwise this would have been 5.5, perhaps more.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hell yeah, 2 plays later, 90+ yards. Jeudy had that long catch and run.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man I hate losing a bet when the team was in the red zone and sit on it. If they didn't get that holding call, they would have had at least a few which would have pushed the tt. Impressive win though, should help with their recruiting.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cleaned up on bama. 4-0 there. 4-1 so far for the day.
I'm going with Wisconsin -2.5. Line is going up and down. I just don't like Oregon really. They did look good against utah, which is a similar team to wisconsin, but I think wisconsin plays defence hard tonight and that's the difference in the game.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wisconsin pk second half
I like them to win, so this is a no brainer. Pretty safe in buy out terms... if I pay attention to it, which I'm not really doing, but I'll check in on it here and there.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just looked and the team totals are 10.5 for both... but the over is 24... that's a bit strange. I'm taking both tt, but at 10. Worth the extra juice for a round number like this.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm getting out of the full and second half. The point ratio is messed up now and it will be a 1 or 2 point game most likely. It's a pk live right now, and juice on Wisconsin since they have the ball, so this is a clean buy out for those. The tt for both, well not both, but 1 pushed and 1 won. Hoping the push turns into a win.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was hoping the Georgia line would naturally drop to 3, but it's been 3.5 a while now, and the game is starting soon, so I don't think it's going down, so I'll buy the hook. As I said, I just don't believe in baylor. I'm also not buying I to the depleted scenario. At least not as much as its being portrayed

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to not take Georgia second half. Baylor hasn't managed 100 yards yet, while Georgia has 300. Georgia started slow but got going in that second quarter, and defensively they have been on point from the jump. The only time Baylor threatened, Georgia got a interception.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6-2 today with a push. Kinda sucked about the Georgia second half. They just sat on the lead. You don't get many games anymore where the teams finish the game regardless of the score. The last 5 minutes is when you sit on about lead... not halftime...

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6-2 today with a push. Kinda sucked about the Georgia second half. They just sat on the lead. You don't get many games anymore where the teams finish the game regardless of the score. The last 5 minutes is when you sit on about lead... not halftime...

Nice job! 1-2 for me in bowls yesterday. Minnesota played well and their running game smashed Auburn in the mouth. I thought Baylor would have a chance with all the players sitting out for Georgia. I forgot about Fromm though lol - Alabama played well and Jeudy is a special player. I saw a good story on Ruggs early yesterday.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Final Bowl Previews -

Today -

Birmingham Bowl -

Boston College vs Cincinnati - Eagles last 3 ( loss @ home Fla. St., loss @ Notre Dame and then won @ Pitt ) Eagles 7-5 ATS on season. Bearcats last 2 games were losses to Memphis. Bearcats beat Virginia Tech in Military Bowl last year. Bearcats 8-5 ATS.

Gator Bowl -

Indiana vs Tennessee - Both teams 7-5 ATS this season. Hoosiers have winning season in quite some time. Volunteers have won 5 straight games and improving every time they play. Stats pretty close in this one. Both teams have something to prove.

Friday January 3rd -

Potato Bowl -

Ohio vs Nevada - Wolfpack won the Arizona Bowl last year vs Arkansas St. Wolfpack have won 3 of last 4 games. Bobcats beat SDSU in Frisco Bowl last year 27-0. Bobcats score 34 points a game to Nevadas 21.

Saturday January 4th -

Armed Forces Bowl -

Southern Miss vs Tulane - Golden Eagles 3-3 last six games. Golden Eagles only give up 111 yds a game on the ground. Green Wave rushes for 249 yds a game. Green Wave beat Louisiana in Cure Bowl last year

Monday January 6th -

Lendingtree Bowl -

Louisiana vs Miami(Ohio) -Cajuns have 200 yards more offense a game then the Redhawks. Cajuns lost to Tulane in Cure Bowl last year. Redhawks won MAC Championship. Redhawks have won 6 out of last 7 games

Monday January 13th -

CFB National Championship -

Clemson vs LSU - Going to the Tigers! :D ACC Champ vs SEC Champ! Both Tigers close to 500 yds a game. LSU gives up 21 points a game. Clemson gives up 10 points a game. Clemson 11-3 ATS vs LSU 8-5 ATS - Get your popcorn ready!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday (1-2) -$100/ -1.0 Overall (105-114-6) -$900/ -9.00 Units

Recap - Minnesota plays tough and beats Auburn (0-1), Alabama controls 2nd half vs Michigan (1-0) and Baylor loses to Georgia by 14 (0-1)

Wednesday -

Cincinnati (-8) vs Boston College in Birmingham Bowl - Bearcats have played well all season. Today they don't have to play Memphis.

Tennessee (-3) vs Indiana in Gator Bowl - Volunteers improving every week and won last 5

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You'd figure that cincy game won't have a ton of points, and their qb is a question mark. 7.5 seems a bit much.

I'd take Tennessee in the other game. Bad match up for Indiana I think concerning the run game. I also don't see them getting a ton of pressure on the qb on the other side of the ball.

Not sure if I'll be on either game outside of a live or second half.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday (1-1) Even/ -0.0 Overall (106-115-6) -$900/ -9.00 Units

Recap -After lightning delayed game.Bearcats zap Golden Eagles (1-0) and Volunteers mount winning comeback but don't cover the spread (0-1)

Wednesday -

Potato Bowl -

Ohio (-9.5) vs Nevada - Wolfpack players getting in trouble doesn't help vs a well coached Bobcat team

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think I'll be on anything today either. Championship will probably by my next and last play of the season. I'm trying to come up with how much I'm going to put on it. I go heavy in championship games but that line is awkward and I had a killer year so I'm considering not going too crazy with it.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lsu double result +100
Already invested in this game, but for even money I'll lay some on this

DTMath

DTMath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I from canada. My brother and sister in-law (from New Orleans ) live in Chicago. I was informed the money goes on LSU. :)

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think I'll be on anything today either. Championship will probably by my next and last play of the season. I'm trying to come up with how much I'm going to put on it. I go heavy in championship games but that line is awkward and I had a killer year so I'm considering not going too crazy with it.

Why go crazy with it if you have had a killer year. I would put a chunk on who you want to win and enjoy the game. :) My intuitions say when the game comes on you will be firing at it. :D

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People are pounding Clemson right now. Line has dropped a full point. You can get Lsu down to -3 for about 130 right now

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last Wednesday (0-1) -$100 / -1.0 Overall (106-116-6) -$1000/ -10.00 Units

Recap Last Wednesday - Ohio misses spread by 1/2 point winning by 9 versus Nevada (0-1)

CFB Championship -

LSU (-5) vs Clemson - 2 Units
LSU (-4) vs Clemson - 2 Units
LSU (-3) vs Clemson - 2 Units

I don't see how a Cinderella story not finishing with super ending. Destiny! Joe Burreaux! Let's Gooooo!