ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Monday (0-1) -$100 Overall (98-110-6) -$1200/ -12.00 Units

Recap - UCF dominates the Gasparilla Bowl (0-1)

Thursday December 26th -

Independence Bowl -

LA. Tech (+7) vs Miami - Bulldogs going for 6th straight Bowl win in a row. Hurricanes have quite a few players sitting out for NFL reasons.

Quick Lane Bowl -

Eastern Michigan (+13) vs Pittsburgh - Almost a home game for the Eagles - Let's Gooo!

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm really conflicted on the Miami game. A really inconsistent team that will be missing key players against a solid team in a lesser conference. These are the games where you expect the upset but so often that team in the more prestigious conference whoops the crap out of them regardless.
Monday (0-1) -$100 Overall (98-110-6) -$1200/ -12.00 Units

Recap - UCF dominates the Gasparilla Bowl (0-1)

Thursday December 26th -

Independence Bowl -

LA. Tech (+7) vs Miami - Bulldogs going for 6th straight Bowl win in a row. Hurricanes have quite a few players sitting out for NFL reasons.

Quick Lane Bowl -

Eastern Michigan (+13) vs Pittsburgh - Almost a home game for the Eagles - Let's Gooo!

1 Unit - $100

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday (2-0) +$200/ +2.0 Overall (100-110-6) -$1000/ -10.00 Units

Recap - La. Tech shuts down Miami 14-0 (1-0) and Eastern Michigan plays hard vs Pittsburgh but loses in the end (1-0)

Saturday December 28th -

Cotton Bowl -

Memphis (+6.5) vs Penn. St. - Tigers will score more than 14 points with this group

Peach Bowl -

LSU (-13.5) vs Oklahoma - Everything is clicking for Tigers! Burrows and receivers will be the difference

Fiesta Bowl -

Clemson (-2.5) vs Ohio St. - Buckeyes have not played a good SEC team like this - nobody talks about Tigers defense

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm on the other side of all of that. I'm not betting the Lou gsme, but I bet psu, and osu. I'm betting psu -6.5 live right now. They just got the ball and are up 6. I think they close the game out here on offense then defensively.

Osu +3
I just don't like clemson (or osu, but dislike clemson much more) so I'm on the other side. Osu is extremely battle tested, while clemson hasn't played antyping significant at all. I'll take the points.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dang. I made another live bet on Penn state, but I put it in the NBA forum on accident haha... well, it's there, and I went 3-0 on the game, but I'm only claiming 2-0 because I don't think I posted the pick for full game.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, lsu look ridiculously good. I've steady been betting it live on almost every possession(not going to claim them in my record if they win, since I was caught up watching) I wonder what the line will be in the championship. 7 or under and I think I'd have to drop my wallet on it. 4 td in just barely a quarter for burrows.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Second half, and live at as many spots as I can get. They are playing inspired. The oc for them, his daughter died on the way to the game in a plane crash. They are playing on high for him.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to heavily drain on osu like I did lsu, but I have the time to post them. Besides the full game line I already posted, I'm betting them -8.5 live. Not sure why Clemson is getting so much credit here.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to take it at 8.5 again after that failed 3rd and long

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clemson just got a td. Line is 4.5 now and I'm on it. Still time for osu to get a drive going before half.

This is kind of ridiculous. This is all name recognition, Clemson aren't as good as they are hyped to be. This will probably be the last value I can get in the game. If it goes to half like this, it will flip to osu slowly, with the value on clemson (and I don't want anything on clemson)

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Catching a bad vibe now... like that one score has the osu staff worried, because that play calling there was ridiculously conservative. The link exchange now is 2.5, and I'm questioning if I should invest more at this point.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Osu is +5.5 live now after giving up 14 points in like 2 minutes. Clemson get it first 2nd half. Hazardous bet for sure... I just don't see osu losing. Maybe this will wake them up second half. I should try be putting more into this. I made a killing throughout the launch game, and got a nice bit on Penn earlier. I also have bets on Lsu and osu for the championship, so it's kind of silly to keep adding onto a team that's stepping down.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big stop from a momentum standpoint but dang... downed on the 3. Osu hopefully won't be so conservative here like they were at the end of the half.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why would they pressure there? You flipped field position... so you give that up and ultimately give up a td. So dumb. I don't care about the money, I just hate to see Clemson ahead, ever.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I took a beating on that game, I didn't buy out of any of it. 3-4 today on the plays I posted. I did do well for the day though, particularly the lsu game, I had 8 bets on that game all said and done, 7 wins and a push on the second half. Only counting 3-4 for the record though. I hope Clemson gets a lot of name recognition for the title game, but you'd think the public will hammer lsu regardless.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saturday (2-1) +$100/ +1.0 Overall (102-111-6) -$900/ -9.00 Units

Recap - Memphis played well but Penn St. played better (0-1), LSU dominated (1-0) and Clemson made huge comeback to win (1-0)

Tuesday December 31st -

Sun Bowl -

Florida St. (+3.5) vs Arizona St. - Both teams have sitters! Seminoles 3-1 lifetime vs Sun Devils - new enthusiasm in Seminole locker room under new coach Norvell

Arizona Bowl -

Wyoming (-7.5) vs Georgia St. - Cowboys defense will be the difference. Cowboys linebackers are outstanding.

Alamo Bowl -

Texas (+7.5) vs Utah - San Antonio is very close to Austin. Almost a home game lol - Longhorns beat Georgia in Sugar Bowl last year. Utes lost Pac 12 championship game last year then lost bowl game following .. .

1 Unit - $100

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Utah at 7 would be hard to pass. Sam can't carry texas and it's shown. I don't think the players will care, but the coaches know that a win here is big. They aren't a nobody school, but they don't have the prestige that other top schools have, and this would help them with that, and recruiting. Texas is going great to get good recruiting regardless and they survive off names sake and have for years on years now.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I'm seeing Utah at 7 right now, juiced on texas. Also Wyoming is at 7 but juice is on them. Would that hook sway you either way ribby? Certainly makes Wyoming way more appealing for me.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep thinking of Kansas state... navy got destroyed by nd, and to me, nd and Kansas state are really similar. I just got a nagging feeling that Kansas state shows up here. Alternate line of 2.5 pays +120

I'm also considering a parlay of Wyoming, Utah, and Kansas state ml. Would pay +648

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to take Kansas state second half too, money line, not the spread. Changes nothing besides doubling the bet.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had to bail on them, which was easy since the game was close the whole time. What's taking a beating is my bowl selections... geez... they are all losing today.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday (2-1) +$100/ +1.0 Overall (104-112-6) -$800/ -8.00 Units

Recap - Florida St. had too many mistakes but played hard (0-1), Wyoming holds Georgia St. to 17 (1-0) and Texas romps Utah 38-10 (1-0)

January 1st 2020 - Happy New Year!

Outback Bowl -

Auburn (-7) vs Minnesota - Tiger defense will shut down Gophers offense

Citrus Bowl -

Alabama (-7.5) vs Michigan - Tide has more speed than Wolverines - Saban will have team prepared

Sugar Bowl -

Baylor (+4.5) vs Georgia - Bulldogs have numerous players sitting. Bears ecstatic over playing in this bowl game

1 Unit - $100

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree with Auburn, Minnesota will not be able to move the ball.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like Utah never showed up. 0-2 there.

Weird story with that, I was at a party at portofino and I look down and see a group of girls wearing football jerseys. Was just weird, so I go down to see what that's about and long, strange, story short, one of them told me how Utah got destroyed. Turns out it was a group of girls who grew up here and went to different colleges and we're there for family holiday. Was weirder than it sounds but I won't go in depth with a long story. That's how I found out about Utah losing the second half.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alabama -3 second half.
Expect them to have a better second half after nick gets into them at the half. I also expect them to make the adjustments, while Michigan chokes like they tend to do.

I was going to bet auburn but man... Minnesota are controlling that game too much, it really should be a blow out, so auburn is fortunate as is. Maybe a live line if auburn comes out strong.