Your favorite football player? Who and why?

• Thread starter christmasscorpion
  • Start date
B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lionel Messi
Because he had a difficult life, battled an illness, slammed at a football school and became the greatest football player in history

B

Baxter2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant choose just one.. I like football, i love football better to say.. Im ex football player, and i feel it.. And i like all of they who really giving 100%, thats priceless, and that is thing make me happy..
And yes, i really more like old football from 1995-2010, that players playing with heart.. This now is all about money..

B

Baxter2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Del Piero, Ibrahimović, Shevchenko, Van Nistelrooy... I can write how much you want.. there is alot players, good players..

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!
My favorite soccer/football player is Didier Drogba, strong, tall, and had a good work rate, plus he was a clutch player.
My favorite NBA player is Kawhi Leonard, good on both end of the court.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there were plenty of them, Puskas, Eusebio, Pele, Maradona, Baggio and so on

Denryhan

Denryhan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are many but the Colombian football player I like most the "El pibe" Valderrama

carlo00mo

carlo00mo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the best of all time is Ronaldo nazario "the phenomenon", it was a visual orgasm, to see him play.

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite american football player is Peyton Manning for unbelievable accuracy and just the goat. My favorite football player was alan shearer for his head balls.

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi.I like Maradona best.he is a legend of his time, he brought a new wave to football.this is a fresh tactic and strategy game, it is revolutionary for that time.

Adrian2809

Adrian2809

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldhinio the best player in the world in my opinion was a magician on the field.

C

Crawford72

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Diego will be never surpassed

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi and Ronaldo they just score in many different ways and it is so clinical ,truly amazing finishers

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite football player is Messi. I don't watch that much but i just admired his skill.

tagog

tagog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like old times players,platini,beckenbauer but the best is johan cruyff

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi is a fantastic player, not only does he play well and score goals, but he makes people enjoy, in the stands people stand and shout every time he catches the ball.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dany

Ronaldoooo. Best player in history for me. Why?simply Everything

PatValShark

PatValShark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the best Football player(Football is the competitive sport, Soccer is the pastime/hobby; lol) is Lionel Messi hands up(not down, he is so great).

He really is so talented that to call him a magician is appropriate. His stats prove not just aptitude and talent with the ball in terms of possession and goal-scoring, but highest level of professionalism and camaraderie in passing, assists, and this facet of his game as a striker is incomparable.

As to the nay-sayers who would want to state his international career is not as glorious.,I say that is not true it is quite accomplished, he has been at the cusp of world cup glory as much as any other great and without the supporting casts that others had, and only through ATLAS effort. A true football GOD.

But I may be a slight bit Biased.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I really know much about soccer but football it's Erin Rogers Green Bay Packers good arm very good in and out of the pocket and can even run for his age :star:

The Riff-Raff :cool:

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well i am gonna sound like a 10 year old but i really love Lionel Messi . I grew up watching legends like ronaldo , rivaldo , ronaldinho but no one has been more consistent . Not being able to watch him play those 2 last month has made me really miserable considering that there are not many years left of him playing .

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo as a person is great as a player. He is a great person from another universe. He has some wonderful skills to play soccer in any team that he participates. He carries his magic with him. It is incredible to see who plays the same game as me?

J

johnnyfinec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo, because he is a great athlete and leader. I've seen himself and Messi for many times, but Messi isn't leader, just phenomenal player too

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alessandro Del Piero because he is the player of my childhood and is also a great character not only amazing player....

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite player was Kurt Warner. He was so good. Coming out of arena football to win a super bowl and coming close again after.

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but I really like Zidane .. but although this is a difficult question who is your best player ... there are a lot of talented players .. you won’t satisfy everyone’s tastes at all .. I like Zidan .. with my modesty .. but at the same time daring and talented game .. but I can not help but mention Ronaldo ... and Messi