Your favorite football player? Who and why?

• Thread starter christmasscorpion
  • Start date
S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the best football player is Cristiano Ronaldo. Because he knows how to play football, he creates a day from which he can not only sit and wait for the pass from someone else and he is still playing at the highest level.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me Alessandro Del Piero will be the best player ever.......The IDOl of my childhood........Steven Gerrard the best captain and leader.......Ronaldinho the most skilled player of this WORLD.........Messi the most constant player......

zlajazlaja2

zlajazlaja2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely Zlatan Ibrahimovic ... What can this man do and what he has done so far, nobody can, a real football player, a great man, and I would not compare him to anyone ... He has my voice, someone else loves him?

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cantona
I'm a ManUtd fan, and he's one of players who wore the most iconic football shirt ever - ManUtd's #7. The first non-British captain in Utd's history. The second is my Serb Nemanja Vidić.

stylebender72

stylebender72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FIRST OF ALL ITS FOOTBALL IT IS NOT SOCCER... my fav player is Lionel Messi because he is an artist he is the best there is the best there ever has been possibly the best there ever will be ❤🔥

G

Glondark

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorit is Ferenc Puskás. He was hungary's greatest football player. He played in the Real Madrid in the 60 and 70s. He is a football legend like Pelé. Even there is an award named after him.

H

Hideo_gd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alex de Souza!! Great genius of brazilian football.

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Robert Lewandowski, this is the perfect striker.

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LT #56

The true GOAT. Watched every game he played.

J

justin nelson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pat mahomes dudes a beast

lamar Jackson gonna be grat also

Last edited by a moderator:
S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LT is right up there. What a ferocious player. I can see why he would be your choice.
Im gonna go with the first player that came to mind and that is Tom Brady. 9 superbowls. NINE! in like a 20 year career. So many times, Ive watched him on the sidelines screaming at teammates, no doubt demanding the same kind of effort and perfection from them that he demands from himself. Just a great competitor with, lets face it average athletic ability (I mean amongst other NFL players)

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sport

The best player of all time is Messi.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite player of all time is Lionel Messi. No need to explain why

T

TheDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've grown up a die hard colts fan so I have to go with peyton manning. No one was as smart and decisive of a field general as he was. In my opinion the greatest QB of all time. I know brady has the rings but he also had the greatest coach of all time on his sideline. Not saying he isnt in the conversation for greatest but Manning single handedly carried his team to victory on countless occasions.

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The best player s :
Lionel Messi
C.Ronaldo

B

BasTid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi or Ronaldo, depends on whats your cup of tea, personally mine is going to be Ronaldo.

O

Oldopoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure ronaldo he is best and he takes crown from real madrid when he leave ��

P

PacManUkrPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also liked Ronaldinho. I believe that he was not deservedly not taken to the 2010 World Cup

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maradona, I think he was better than Messi because in the most important games he rose and shined, while Messi buckled.

pneto

pneto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neymar, I believe will be the next winner of the gold ball