Your favorite football player? Who and why?

• Thread starter christmasscorpion
  • Start date
R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it has to be Maradona. I was young when he shone in the 86 World Cup, so saw him as a superhero. That incredible goal against England!

I also remember him playing in Serie A, highlights on Sgorio. Used to do crazy things like do a short corner, turn his back to defender, and do a bicycle kick into the box. Talented enough to just show off like that.

Had such great confidence on the ball, fearless. He had his demons though, and I do think he always saw himself as an outsider, fighting against some phantom presence that was trying to keep him down. Its part of why Napoli suited him so much.

bianconi_10

bianconi_10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite player is Ronaldinho, I admired his game he is a great player, I tried not to miss matches and watch almost every match, I watched with pleasure, he is a football genius. He remained in my heart in my memory forever.

Ronaldo Nazario "The Phenom"!!! The best 9 in history.

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ngola Kant. of those who have not played - Gianfranco Zola

G

ggteam2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite player is Ronaldinho, I admired his game he is a great player, I tried not to miss matches and watch almost every match, I watched with pleasure, he is a football genius. He remained in my heart in my memory forever.

Yeah, he is Genius with big G. Idk if anyone can play football nowadays like he did before:eek:

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Randy Moss is my favorite Football player of all time. I'm a Minnesota Vikings fan so that's why I like Moss.

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite football player Didier Drogba! I fell in love with Chelsea Football Club thanks to him! my first football uniform was his name. I really liked his speed and ability with the ball and strikes. he is the best striker of all time!

bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alessandro Del Piero. I was nicknamed after him(Delpi). Good times. Legend.

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favourite players are Dembele and Maguire they support difficult moments with their magnificent goals

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, my favorite football player is Ronaldinho Gaucho.He was a magician with the ball.He gave the fans a lot of joy like no other..

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all, my most favorite player of all time is Gabriel Batistuta, the legendary Batigol. A very powerful striker, a master on the field... was my idol as a kid when i started watching and playing football.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favourite player is Ronaldo Luís Nazário,is the best midlle Forward on history

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite is Messi.He controls the ball easily and is lethal when he shoots.Besides he chooses the best movements during the game.He is completed.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being born in the mid 80's and watching football through the 90's as a Man Utd fan my favourite player is Ryan Giggs. In his early days he was electric to watch in full flow and his longevity at the top during the fergie years makes him my favourite player at my team. Note favourite dont necessarily mean the best obvs c. Ronaldo was a better player.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite football player is Pele. He is one of the best strikers in football in history, who 3 times became the world champion as a player.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of all time, I’d say Doug Flutie QB

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ronaldo Phenomenon he was a mix of strength with skill, in activity Cr7 because there are players with a better gift than him, but he surpasses himself with the willpower to be the best and he balances with professionalism.

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite some like you ronaldinho. He is play amazing and feel the game with fanastic smiley .

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lionel Messi. He is the great if the greatest

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the best player is Cristiano Ronaldo because he is a technical and physically powerful player, and all this was made possible thanks to his love for hard training

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zico, for the quality and class he had in playing football. One of the greatest of all time.

bylly3

bylly3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldinho , because he was a magician with the ball, very unpredictable and a funny guy.

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have a favorite one. Actually, I do not really like soccer.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Magician. I have not yet seen a player who enjoys playing so much and sharing his movements with us all. His movements, ball control, dancing, and that smile that never left him. He is only one!