Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Got some bids in for players but it looks like I've been to the King Kevin Keegan school of management

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's my ''beasty'' line up for tuesday :) but if I get this guy through before then he's going upfront and he's a one man army ;) Tuesday line up

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My ''one man army'' has arrived and I have made an instant £1.5 million ;)his value when I bought him was £1.5 million and he's worth over £3.0 million :D

1 man army

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New tuesday line up!! ;) what do you think?

New line

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you're attack looks deadly steff.....im abit jelly tbh :)

will need to pull ma finger oot and get some 80's lol

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you're attack looks deadly steff.....im abit jelly tbh :)

will need to pull ma finger oot and get some 80's lol

Isn't just pal! SEYE is DAVILLA's target man in set play aswell :p SEYE'S already earned a cool £1.5 mill ;)

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hope som more of my loan deals come in, just had a message off someone who'e managing everton saying he's accepted my loan deal not sure how long it takes to show up on my side.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hope som more of my loan deals come in, just had a message off someone who'e managing everton saying he's accepted my loan deal not sure how long it takes to show up on my side.

Should be straight away.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My new line up, now my signing is in :)

Attachments

• Starting squad.jpg
    Starting squad.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 23
steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've made a few transfer bids for about 8 scotsmen ;) nice line up sarah ;)

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
released about 6 players today, figured i wouldnt sell them so got rid lol....gonna sign in the noo and see if i got my loan deals....must have put about 8 in....**** knows how im gonna afford all the wages lmao...

****, you can only get 3 loans in....got 2 good ones though and the one sarah recommended to me.....btw he's only a 67 rating, think you were havin me oan ya wee fanny

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
oops thought we might be able to get more loan players since were rubbish lol

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
.btw he's only a 67 rating, think you were havin me oan ya wee fanny
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! I've put up a few decent players for sale around £10k-£110k 67-72 ratings :) my squad is good enough for me, need to get rid of some less good players plus got a few cracking scottish players in the pipeline!!

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
No we get no special treatment, 3 loans for all :)

Alula has people talking about him, which means he may have a possible rate change. Something like 75-78 would be nice as he would be worth 1mil + and all you spent was 10k so stop ya whining Alf :p

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! I've put up a few decent players for sale around £10k-£110k 67-72 ratings :) my squad is good enough for me, need to get rid of some less good players plus got a few cracking scottish players in the pipeline!!

Make sure you still have cover in cases of injuries.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
More deals have come in, now I am waiting for 2 more but as 1 is from a managed club I think it will colapse like another one did, the manager left the club :(

Attachments

• deals so far.jpg
    deals so far.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 23
AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
delighted with my team now...solid all over the park and i should have nae bother getting out of this league and into div 4.....BRING IT OAN....geez ma 7 fiddy now hehe

ScreenHunter 333 Jun 23 2224

ScreenHunter 332 Jun 23 2223

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bought 7 players plus the 3 loans...and waiting on another 3 players to see if they'll sign...then that'll do me, business closed till the winter lol...

tell ye what sarah, alula better produce or i'll tackle your team hard when our teams meet and i will target yer best players... :D

players bought

ScreenHunter 334 Jun 23 2232

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aye once my transfers are complete that should be me for the season :) My next match is against luton town and they have some good players including an 87 rated player :eek: but I have adjusted my strategy and I pretty sure my squad is solid enough to win with a slightly less aggressive formation :D come on for the second win and keep me on 1st position ;)

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aye once my transfers are complete that should be me for the season :) My next match is against luton town and they have some good players including an 87 rated player :eek: but I have adjusted my strategy and I pretty sure my squad is solid enough to win with a slightly less aggressive formation :D come on for the second win and keep me on 1st position ;)

aye luton are quite good, damn, i checked out all the other teams and they are all poor...will need to keep an eye out for luton though...

you're prob better to just park the bus man and play a high temp defensive game...451 or something...coz if you open up and play more attacking you might get 1 or 2 goals but they will hit 3 or 4 in lol...

will always check the team im playings last game to see what they're all about...get yer tactics right wee man :)

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aye luton are quite good, damn, i checked out all the other teams and they are all poor...will need to keep an eye out for luton though...

you're prob better to just park the bus man and play a high temp defensive game...451 or something...coz if you open up and play more attacking you might get 1 or 2 goals but they will hit 3 or 4 in lol...

will always check the team im playings last game to see what they're all about...get yer tactics right wee man :)
Aye I have had a good look at them and have went for this line up now (haha changed it 3 times today!!) and alf you gotta look out for my ''army of steel'' ;) New line

And this is the club vs club stats I actually think regardless of there one good player I think there the underdog :p Club stats

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aye I have had a good look at them and have went for this line up now (haha changed it 3 times today!!) and alf you gotta look out for my ''army of steel'' ;) View attachment 63029

And this is the club vs club stats I actually think regardless of there one good player I think there the underdog :p View attachment 63030

you should play a 4231 too steff and compete in the middle of the part...if ye stick with your current formation, you'll get pushed back deep into your own half and not enough of your guys will be behind the ball coz they are too far up the pitch.....the best way to play a 4231 is to do it too imo....you'll get exposed if ye dont and ratings dont really come into it...just my opinion boss.

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you should play a 4231 too steff and compete in the middle of the part...if ye stick with your current formation, you'll get pushed back deep into your own half and not enough of your guys will be behind the ball coz they are too far up the pitch.....the best way to play a 4231 is to do it too imo....you'll get exposed if ye dont and ratings dont really come into it...just my opinion boss.

Well I've got til tomorrow to decide what formation to stick with lol I think I may go for a 3421 mate it looks pretty good! and 4231 doesn't suit my players bud.