Who would like a fun challenge?

TheKid84

TheKid84

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have won 10 in a row! Had about 5-6 players improve by like 3 points each... stoked!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sorry probably not going to play this challenge much! got a new gf so everything has kind of taken a back seat as you can imagine. my bet is still on as I did agree and will send to the winner guys :) good luck everyone wished I could continue playing this as I was in pole position not anymore though well done alf and sarah ;)

Thanks Steff and great you got a new gf, I am sure you will have a liitle time to put into the challenge, you only need to log in every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. GL :)

or maybe not.... that was his last post on CC :( ['un'luckyscotch.. hope you're okay!]

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Have won 10 in a row! Had about 5-6 players improve by like 3 points each... stoked!

Sorry been a bit quiet in here lately, that is great. I haven't had a player improve for a while now :(

GL with your team :)

TheKid84

TheKid84

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sarah got away with a draw - I had a goal called back due to offsides... BLAH.

Was hoping to take that one down :p

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Sarah got away with a draw - I had a goal called back due to offsides... BLAH.

Was hoping to take that one down :p

Yea it sucks to get an offside, especially if it would of won you the game.

It was a very close battle, which I obviously wanted to win being the home side and getting back on top. We both had the same shots on target :)

Attachments

• home draw.jpg
    home draw.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 24
Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You just beat me by 3 points ye jammy cow. How much do I owe you?

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You just beat me by 3 points ye jammy cow. How much do I owe you?

Couldn't remeber exactly thought it was $2.50 and look I was right :)

gl guys for the season....does anybody want to put a $2.50 wager on, on who finishes higher in the league....keeps abit interest and adds more motivation...can just ship the 2.50 via p2p on stars.....

If you had won our playoff I would have had to pay you $5 as Alf already paid me $2.50 when he quit :) Aren't I lucky I won the PS against ya :D

I realised you quit the other day when they offered me the job :D I said no I am gonna win this division this time :)

Congrats on winning the league kid. Are you carrying on in your new division?

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Alf and I are doing this challenge again, this time we have taken teams from division 2.

If you wish to join in on the fun, the game world is 237204 Alf is Bolton and I am Sheff Wed.

I am still going strong with Chester in Division 5 and it looks like we are gonna be champs this season

Attachments

• chester.jpg
    chester.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 9
steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alf and I are doing this challenge again, this time we have taken teams from division 2.

If you wish to join in on the fun, the game world is 237204 Alf is Bolton and I am Sheff Wed.

I am still going strong with Chester in Division 5 and it looks like we are gonna be champs this season
Omg I totally forgot about this!! haha... Damn what a shame I left it all to early you all know my team was the bollox right? ;) (can't even remember the name of the club pmsl!!) :)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Omg I totally forgot about this!! haha... Damn what a shame I left it all to early you all know my team was the bollox right? ;) (can't even remember the name of the club pmsl!!) :)

Welcome back, you were Lincoln City :)