thanks sarah, i'll try again.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
picked my team sarah...im forest green rovers :) division 5...whens the first game?

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im looking at the game and clicked on my squad to see whats what....clicked on a player to see what his stats were...i.e, strengths etc and its not got anything like that...just a basic rating...wtf lol....whats that all about..how can i manage a team if i dont have all the details on the players?

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
picked my team sarah...im forest green rovers :) division 5...whens the first game?

Saturday, it will be on your schedule Alf. You have friendlies every day till Saturday

I will add you as friend now :)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
im looking at the game and clicked on my squad to see whats what....clicked on a player to see what his stats were...i.e, strengths etc and its not got anything like that...just a basic rating...wtf lol....whats that all about..how can i manage a team if i dont have all the details on the players?

You just play them in their position Alf, Its all about player ratings on this game. If you get a cheap player like a Barcelona youngster at 78 rating and a few months later he gets a rating upgrade you can make a lot of dosh for your team and get them promoted. :)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Good luck to Bob's Division 4 Pompey, very strange that it says your last log in was 23 days ago....

Attachments

• BI.jpg
    BI.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 122
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Here are the rules of the season, it also shows you the start and end of the season :)

Attachments

• rules.jpg
    rules.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 119
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My offer for this guy has also been accepted too :)

I hope he is the guy to make me some dosh :) I will have spent 795k on 2 players so far. I will have to get cheaper players from now on :)

Attachments

• Calvet.jpg
    Calvet.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have added you as a friend on SM Steff, ignore my first message I thought you hadn't a club yet :D

I see you have a loaned player, he looks pretty good too. My 2 loans that I had from the start were not as good :) You can only have 3 loans in your team. To loan a player go to a managed club and click on a player in their team and go to actions, there you will see an option to make a loan bid. You will only get that player if the manager agrees to it.

I will add a screenie to show you how to find the club list in our game world to see who is managing who.

GL @ Lincoln City :)
Cheers sarah going to go on now and do it all :) hope i won my game last night ;) GL chester city!! :D
Come on forest green rovers ;)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
if you are looking for cheap players then click on transfers and then click on search. Image below shows how how to search for cheap players :)

Dont worry if you go for the same guy as me, he will go to whoever he wants, that's where the challenge begins :)

Attachments

• resutts.jpg
    resutts.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 49
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My 2nd friendly, I am against the same team. I am not sure why the computer would pick the same team as a friendly, but wth :D I won by more goals :)

Attachments

• 2nd friendly.jpg
    2nd friendly.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 45
BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn, if that bubble pops, I'm gonna have to design a new Tshirt.

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My team lost last night :'( lol tbh isn't it crap that you only get one friendly per day and only one proper match per week? and plus you can hardly do anything :L there is loads of other ones that you can play with friends maybe we should investigate these ;) Has anyone heard of drugrunner.net? its a real time (Clue in the title) drugrunning game its pretty low graphic drugrunning stuff but it to can be played with friends and you can make your own ''cartels'' with other players or friends and form a kind of gang. its pretty fun and addictive especially when another player raids you or steals of you then you start like a mini war ;)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My team lost last night :'( lol tbh isn't it crap that you only get one friendly per day and only one proper match per week? and plus you can hardly do anything :L there is loads of other ones that you can play with friends maybe we should investigate these ;) Has anyone heard of drugrunner.net? its a real time (Clue in the title) drugrunning game its pretty low graphic drugrunning stuff but it to can be played with friends and you can make your own ''cartels'' with other players or friends and form a kind of gang. its pretty fun and addictive especially when another player raids you or steals of you then you start like a mini war ;)

You get 3 matches per week, 2 normally and the 3rd game will be depending if you are still in the league cup. There will be no friendlies next week unless you organise 1.

I have just noticed they have changed the structure since I last played on SM and its 3 games a week and 4 if you progess in the league cup. You will play games every Sunday, Tue and Thursday in your division.

Last edited:
BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do Scots even know how to play soccer? Is that something that you do in between kilt-shopping and haggis-eating?

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You get 3 matches per week, 2 normally and the 3rd game will be depending if you are still in the league cup. There will be no friendlies next week unless you organise 1.
I will have a plutter around on it lol and see if I can get the hang of it :)
Do Scots even know how to play soccer? Is that something that you do in between kilt-shopping and haggis-eating?
And yeah that's it!! You americans are just jealous cause with amount of burgers and XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL fries you eat you couldn't get a family sized tent around yo fat asses ;) lol yeah take that bitch! hahaha!:boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: Download

Last edited:
BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They just opened a drive-through Starbucks behind my house. You can rest your case. Go practice your bagpipes; I will hire you for my son's wedding.

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They just opened a drive-through Starbucks behind my house. You can rest your case. Go practice your bagpipes; I will hire you for my son's wedding.

A drive through starbucks? really wow haha :p and It's a date ;) hahaha lmao
Download 1

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG I spit up my coffee over that one, Scot, OMG!

Ok, apologies, Lady Sarah for hijacking your thread. Scot and I can't help ourselves.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
When picking your team, check your instructions are how you want them and you can also use subs too and give orders to who is subbed for who, if you need help I will show you by screenies how to use your subs :)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
OMG I spit up my coffee over that one, Scot, OMG!

Ok, apologies, Lady Sarah for hijacking your thread. Scot and I can't help ourselves.

LOL bear, its fine. Are you thinking of joining in?

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL bear, its fine. Are you thinking of joining in?

Thanks Lady Sarah. Neh, I love games, but I'm clueless about sports. I know, not very macho. But honest. But I'm enjoying watching all of you vicariously in your joy ;)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thanks Lady Sarah. Neh, I love games, but I'm clueless about sports. I know, not very macho. But honest. But I'm enjoying watching all of you vicariously in your joy ;)

You can be a Chester City fan then and watch me win the league :D