Who would like a fun challenge?

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When picking your team, check your instructions are how you want them and you can also use subs too and give orders to who is subbed for who, if you need help I will show you by screenies how to use your subs :)
Yeah I have been adjusting the positions and squad for the next game I think its in 5 mins am I right? and if I need any advice that would be the preferred route as I'm thick as pig sh** haha :L

OMG I spit up my coffee over that one, Scot, OMG!

LOL!!!!!!!!

Ok, apologies, Lady Sarah for hijacking your thread. Scot and I can't help ourselves.
:O we really can't :( haha!!

LOL bear, its fine. Are you thinking of joining in?
Yeah momma bear get in this with us :D then I could beat your team up like this ---> :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Lady Sarah. Neh, I love games, but I'm clueless about sports. I know, not very macho. But honest. But I'm enjoying watching all of you vicariously in your joy ;)

I literally don't know a thing about footie games but its fun learning :)

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I literally don't know a thing about footie games but its fun learning :)

True, you don't know anything about poker either, and you still play.. and worse, you beg people to stake you.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah I have been adjusting the positions and squad for the next game I think its in 5 mins am I right? and if I need any advice that would be the preferred route as I'm thick as pig sh** haha :L
No your next game will be Fri night @ 20:00 it tells you on the tactics page what time you should pick your team for

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Another tip for buying youngsters, when you do a search and you are not sure that the guy you are looking out will improve then go to http://en.soccerwiki.org/wiki.php and do a search on the player there, if people are talking about that player he is more than likely going to have an upgrade.

Lol at this childish comment on a player on there. Even I laughed at the name before I checked if he is due an upgrade, goes to show how childish I am hehe :D

Attachments

• LOL.jpg
    LOL.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 35
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Wow I never expected to win this friendly as Reading are a well better side than Chester :D

Attachments

• 3rd win.jpg
    3rd win.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 29
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Deals completed so far :)

Attachments

• transfer.jpg
    transfer.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 27
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Last night for the friendlies tonight and I am playing Crawley town.

Tomorrow night starts the season off and I am away to Braintree Town. I hope I am not the only one to report on my wins, losses and transfers, as it will become a boring read :D

So step it up division 5 I want to see who you bagged and who you slaughtered on the pitch :p. Check out the Cambridge United manager he has bought over 30 players so far :eek: most of then only costing him 10k, a lot of them probably wont improve any further than their 70 rating :D

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what time is the first game of the season today in uk time?

will need to get a few players in before the game starts, my team is pure pants haha

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Its starts tomorrow and it kicks off @ 20:00 GT, not sure if that is an hour head or behind as the GT time is not shown on the page as soccermanager.com says.

Your games are played Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday every week until it ends in November. I messaged SteveIam but have not heard anything. Yea Division 5 teams are a bit pants but thats why you buy some youth in that are likely to improve, don't do what the Cambridge United manager has done cos that's just ridiculous :D I must admit he has got what looks like going to be a good profit on 1 player, haven't checked all tho :)

Don't know what day the league cup will play on, it used to be Monday's but will have to wait and see.

Last edited:
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If I remember exactly it is 20:00/21:00 UK time.

GL for the season Alf :)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
WooooHoooo my offer for Dale Eve was succesful, I thought with it being a managed club they wouldn't let him go. He should improve as well which will make me some nice cash for Chester :)

Attachments

• eve.jpg
    eve.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 24
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My last friendly is a defeat, ah well :)

Attachments

• defeat.jpg
    defeat.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 21
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The league starts tonight @ 20:00 Uk time, your result normally appears @ 20:30 GL Alf, Ian and Steff. I am hoping to start off with a win for my 1 and only Chester fan bear :D

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gl guys for the season....does anybody want to put a $2.50 wager on, on who finishes higher in the league....keeps abit interest and adds more motivation...can just ship the 2.50 via p2p on stars.....

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gl guys for the season....does anybody want to put a $2.50 wager on, on who finishes higher in the league....keeps abit interest and adds more motivation...can just ship the 2.50 via p2p on stars.....

I'm in alf! $2.50 bet on ;) I hope I start winning games now like I've lost every game in a brutal fashion lol.

GL to you too sarah :) and Gl alf m8 :D

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Lets hope the $2.50 wager will get more people involved as there are a lot of division 5 teams available :)

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sound :)

steff $2.50
sarah $2.50
alf $2.50

tots $5.00 to manager of the year...

lets get some more wagers in....like sarah said, plenty div 5 teams to pick from

gl u2 steff man, us scots are good footbaw managers, we just cannae play the fkn game haha

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Go on then $2.50 it is, in charge of the mighty macclesfield town.

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sound :)

gl u2 steff man, us scots are good footbaw managers, we just cannae play the fkn game haha
Yeah thats true but I would need a miracle to win this league :p Gl to you alf show us how its done ;)
Go on then $2.50 it is, in charge of the mighty macclesfield town.

Welcome aboard buddy :) gl macclesfield town!