Who would like a fun challenge?

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Team is starting to take shape, still got a few irons in the fire for more players.

ec74310baa63f65859838c3b871a8792.png

looking good man, i like yer wee arrows on the wingers ya big technical fanny :)

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looking good man, i like yer wee arrows on the wingers ya big technical fanny :)

Aww fanny yer just like yer daddy! hahahaha that adverts still in my heed lmao ;) nice line up line scokyl buddy!!

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
LOL Martha :D

My youth did great tonight, result came in 20:17 :eek:

Attachments

• youth win.jpg
    youth win.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 23
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My squad for tomorrow night's game :)

Attachments

• Starting squad.jpg
    Starting squad.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 23
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I noticed last night that we have a cheater on SM. Look on club list and you will see 4 Alan pierces's on the list, 2 in division 3.

I don't see the point in it, as you get 3 clubs to manage per account and by going by his manager points he can manage 5 clubs per account, so don't see the point why he needs 4 clubs in the same world, which is against the rules btw. He hasn't signed in for a day on some and 2 days on another which could mean someone else spotted it and reported it, I will be watching with interest :D

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be fair Fanni is quite canny :D

0df67c9606aec7fab9649a7350630f5f.png

Away man, a canna baleve ya sed that man! did that sound geordie ;) lol

Wow mate he looks pretty beast tbh scokyl! you signed him?

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay so I'm probably going to regret this seeings as if it goes wrong a will lose pole position :p but I wanna introduce a few of the younger players and my new players in tonight's league game! perfect chance the team I'm playing tonight don't look very good and I have faith In my boys!!!!! Gl all :)

Still keeping my 3 best players in though ;)

Young guns

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have just noticed that Tuesday 8th of July you are all playing in the English Championship Cup Round 1 and I have a bye into the next round and then the next Tuesday you are all playing in the Englsh Championship Shield Round 1 which I have also got a bye into the next round :eek: Is it cos I am female :eek: Feeling sorry for the only girl in Division 5 so give her a bye into not just 1 cup but 2 lol :p

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
teams picked and tactics are set...gonna take cambridge serious tonight, they have some good players so cant go hung ho like the last game...

got a bid for my 2nd keeper arnold for 300k and accepted...might be able to get 1 or 2 more players in now hehe..gl in your games tonight girl and boys. i'll be content with a draw

seriously though sarah, how did you get a bye?...in 2 cups lol, lucky wee fanny heed :)

team sheet and formation for the game

ScreenHunter 338 Jun 26 1707

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have no clue Alf. I am rooting for ya tonight I want you to win Cambridge :)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My first home win :)

Attachments

• home win.jpg
    home win.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 15
AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh well, got the draw i was after...although got another player sent of in the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half...my tackling is on normal so i dont know why thats all about...2 guys off in 2 games...deffo affected the result in both games...

wp sarah, nice result

ScreenHunter 339 Jun 26 2207

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I had a sending off as well and I always use normal tackling, to prevent injuries and I got an injury in the last game lol :)

I see Steff won 11-2 :eek:

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a sending off as well and I always use normal tackling, to prevent injuries and I got an injury in the last game lol :)

I see Steff won 11-2 :eek:

the games rigged for red cards ;) ...are finances important in this game...will i get sacked if i go into the red?...currently 60k in debt and had to release 2 players to cut the wage bill down...wont be able to spend the 300k transfer money either at this rate....

aye steff has 3 or 4 80+ players so he better watch out in the finances dep tae.......WP steff and mart, good results...

next game for me is a friendly against marts team....should be an easy game and looking to hit a flurry of goals in :D

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
the games rigged for red cards ;) ...are finances important in this game...will i get sacked if i go into the red?...currently 60k in debt and had to release 2 players to cut the wage bill down...wont be able to spend the 300k transfer money either at this rate....

aye steff has 3 or 4 80+ players so he better watch out in the finances dep tae.......WP steff and mart, good results...

next game for me is a friendly against marts team....should be an easy game and looking to hit a flurry of goals in :D

I don't think you get sacked for going into debt, not sure tho as I have never been in debt. I will check in their forum if it is possible. I know you can get an offer to another club but not sure on the sacking part.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think you get sacked for going into debt, not sure tho as I have never been in debt. I will check in their forum if it is possible. I know you can get an offer to another club but not sure on the sacking part.

nice one thanks :) ...i should have kept 200k back for wages etc but just rushed out and strengthened the team....ah weill, i'll know the next time if we do this.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This is copied off their forum:

Originally Posted by Pedro
Hola!!

i have just come back from vacation and i have found my team 3rd from
bottom of the league. and i really dont want to lose my team in we get
the drop from the league..

please can you get sacked on soccer manager

You can't get sacked unless it's in a custom setup and one of the rules is that the bottom manager gets sacked.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
nice one thanks :) ...i should have kept 200k back for wages etc but just rushed out and strengthened the team....ah weill, i'll know the next time if we do this.

I see you have unmanaged clubs buying your players, so you will be alright. Hoping they buy mine soon :)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This is off the help article on SM:

Clubs can become saddled with debt due to financial mismanagement or a poor business model.

If a club is in debt, the Chairman will not sack their current manager nor will they force them to sell any of the club's players. However, the Chairman will take measures to prevent the club going into further debt by not sanctioning the purchase of any new signings.

It is also worth noting that if a club is in debt, then they will not enter into administration nor will they be forced to declare bankruptcy.

If a club is in debt, then it is up to their manager to review their financial management and business model in order to improve the club's finances and clear it's debt.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cool, thanks sarah, atleast i dont have to worry about getting sacked then....shouldnt have released about 10 players either, didnt know the AI bought players aswell as managed teams...lost money doing that one....should have read all the rules before starting but thats me lol, i just jump in and make a **** of things before i wise up....

i need 2 80 plus player asap or i'll finish mid table...might have to forget about winning the league this year and build the club over a few seasons and be more intelligent in the transfer market....wish i could start the season again..would do a few things differently....canny believe i let 10 players go for nada.......WHAT A FANNY.

Friendlies on sat....me v mart and sarah v steff....wagers?