EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just bought in what seems to be a great player, only cost me £30k.

Evan Dimas the rising star from Indonesia, I am waiting for his team mate to enter the game as he is not yet and he is touted as another great player to come from Indonesia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvO6cTuMxSs

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just bought in what seems to be a great player, only cost me £30k.

Evan Dimas the rising star from Indonesia, I am waiting for his team mate to enter the game as he is not yet and he is touted as another great player to come from Indonesia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvO6cTuMxSs

Hold on Sarah, youtube vids thought this was meant to be a fun challenge.:p

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
5 - 0 :) Sending off though and it was my best player :(

Attachments

• home win.jpg
    home win.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 24
Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
hmmm been offered the Cambridge job, plenty of players to wheel & deal, decisions eh.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
forgot about some of these games, will need to get back into it again.

**** moving down fae newcastle to cambridge man, they are all dick heeds doon there...stay north man ;)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
hmmm been offered the Cambridge job, plenty of players to wheel & deal, decisions eh.

LOL I knew he would quit, he made a huge mistake by buying too many people in way too early and he never looked at their profile on soccerwiki otherwise he would never have brought them in. He did get one good 1 that I wanted, he looks really good but I can't buy him yet as he has a transfer ban lol.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
forgot about some of these games, will need to get back into it again.

**** moving down fae newcastle to cambridge man, they are all dick heeds doon there...stay north man ;)

Thought it was getting a bit quiet in here :D

I am top of the table WooooHooooo, wont be for long tho :D

I got another upgrade, wasn't as high as I wanted tho, I wanted it to go to at least 71/72 but no he went up 3 players and is now 66, so not made money on him yet booooo :D

Attachments

• player upgrade.jpg
    player upgrade.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 21
Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
LOL I knew he would quit, he made a huge mistake by buying too many people in way too early and he never looked at their profile on soccerwiki otherwise he would never have brought them in. He did get one good 1 that I wanted, he looks really good but I can't buy him yet as he has a transfer ban lol.

Which one were you after

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Horacio benincasa

Attachments

• soccerwiki.jpg
    soccerwiki.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 24
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have a friendly tonight with Division 4 side, Accrington Stanley, "Accrington Stanley... Who are they?? lol :D

Here's my starting XI

Attachments

• Starting squad.jpg
    Starting squad.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 48
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My 70-71 youth and reserve played very well tonight :)

Attachments

• home win.jpg
    home win.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 48
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My latest transfers in and out:

Attachments

• deals so far.jpg
    deals so far.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 47
  • transfers out.jpg
    transfers out.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 47
Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
One of these games, me strikers will find their shooting boots and give a team such a towsing.

07ae6ab89725b7454adc2404ed1a80a8.png

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Nice one Martha,

I thought I was gonna draw or lose my game, it was 0-0 at half time. Their goal keeper was saving everything and a few of our shots were going wide :eek:

Second half, they actually knew where the net was :D

Attachments

• away win.jpg
    away win.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 45
EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My next game is AFC Wimbledon in a friendly on Saturday.

I noticed Steff hasn't signed in for 5 days and he has lost his last game, he also has transfers that he hasn't accepted. Come on Steff!!

Nice win Alf. Get ready for our game on Sunday, can you stop my unbeaten run, I sure hope not :D

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
May aswell just give you the money now sarah..ive got no chance on sunday..my best players are not match fit after only 6 games into the season and had to rest about 5 for last nights game...and with my 23 man squad im well and truelly fooked...I always wondered why you had 50 players sarah but now I know...you could have told us :)

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think i will have to resign from Pompey, haven't had time to do anything this week, mum has been off colour and other things haven't been going as they should.

The Chairman offered to put me on gardeneing leave - but i haven't got a garden :D

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck to all in this. i meant to join but just forgot sorry :(

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
May aswell just give you the money now sarah..ive got no chance on sunday..my best players are not match fit after only 6 games into the season and had to rest about 5 for last nights game...and with my 23 man squad im well and truelly fooked...I always wondered why you had 50 players sarah but now I know...you could have told us :)

I did tell ya on SM I look at 60-70 raters that have a hope of improving. I have always put up me new signings lol. You still have time to look for some youth and look at their soccerwiki page.

The fitness can be a problem, I have 2 injuries and 1 of them return the day after our game :(

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Think i will have to resign from Pompey, haven't had time to do anything this week, mum has been off colour and other things haven't been going as they should.

The Chairman offered to put me on gardeneing leave - but i haven't got a garden :D

So sorry to hear Bob, you may be able to keep your beloved Pompey as you get 30 days before they take the team off you.

Hope your mum feels better soon.

steffdbird

steffdbird

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry probably not going to play this challenge much! got a new gf so everything has kind of taken a back seat as you can imagine. my bet is still on as I did agree and will send to the winner guys :) good luck everyone wished I could continue playing this as I was in pole position not anymore though well done alf and sarah ;)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Sorry probably not going to play this challenge much! got a new gf so everything has kind of taken a back seat as you can imagine. my bet is still on as I did agree and will send to the winner guys :) good luck everyone wished I could continue playing this as I was in pole position not anymore though well done alf and sarah ;)

Thanks Steff and great you got a new gf, I am sure you will have a liitle time to put into the challenge, you only need to log in every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. GL :)

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

Sooo you'll be putting your pole in a different position for a while noo then ;)