What sports have you played in your lifetime?

luckyou

luckyou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basketball and waterpolo and i miss waterpolo a lot my country is poor with water sports :/

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is not sport , but i play and played football, tennis ,pingpong, volleyball, basketball and short term running. My best game is absolutly poker :)

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The very first sport I played was Baseball and since then when I had around 6 years old I found Love for the game and the competition... then around 12 Started playing Soccer my second love hehehe I suck at first but with practice I've got better at this day is the only sport I play at least once a week... then I played around 15 met Basketball cause in school was the only game they played so I had to learn it was one of the most dificult to learn but also love it the thing is that I'm to small around 1.70m tall an thin so anyone with a little skill and taller can beat me ... oh and Tennis is So fun too I played for the first time around 13-14 years old...

also played some american football but don't like it very much...

basicly I'm a Sports lover if I had the chance I wish I was a Proffesional Soccer player ... and finally poker that arrive too late :( but still have the chance to be a pro hehehe Fun question sorry for all the long story I just get excited xD

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soccer
Water Polo/ Swimming
Karate
Track and Field

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soccer ,cricket and basketball

L

Liru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive played football, American football, basketball, is tetherball a sport? Dodgeball, boxing and one time I played golf very funny experience.

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Growing up in the Boston area at the time of the Big Bad Bruins, I loved to play ice hockey. I ate and breathed hockey. Played into High school (third line) on the varsity.
Played just about every other sport in the neighborhood. I tried out for Pop Warner Football, and discovered immediately, I was too small. They beat the piss out of me. I went home after the first day, threw the pads and helmet on the floor and told Dad I QUIT! I think I was 12 years old then. I did, later in high school, experience a growth spurt where I left school in May at 4 feet 11 inches tall and 100 pounds to 6 feet and 215 by October. I felt like the incredible hulk that Summer.

I played Little League and Babe Ruth baseball for about 6 years. I was really good at this and truly wished I had stayed serious about playing as coaches have told me I could have played college and pro had I kept at it. I didn't take their advice as I just loved to play hockey. Even though, I wasn't real good at it.

These days I love fishing and golf

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played soccer, billiard, handball, volley, tennis, table tennis and now too much beach tennis!![emoji173] [emoji41] who knows beach tennis here??

Mortis

Mortis

Nutty Evil Squirrel
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Like ever?

Football, Basketball, Wrestling, Track (Long jump, high jump, hurdles, sprint) in middle school & high school. I was invited to try out for an Arena Football League team back when I was 19, but never did.

Baseball (Little league)

Tae Kwon Do & Judo black belt (in my childhood and adolescence)

MMA (competed as an amateur in 2007-2008)

BJJ & Muay Thai (recreationally)

Dodgeball (won some local tournaments years ago)

Pro Wrestling (worked pro wrestling show for 5 years)

Bowling (competed in leagues many years ago)

Mini-golf (competing in the Show Me State Games in Mini-golf this summer)

-------

I'll play just about anything. I love sports and games. Not as much these days though due to injuries.. besides Mini-golf lol.

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
going to a regular high school athletic stack and football besides then i started smoking..

S

ScottyDee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sports

I'm from canada so hockey right? Also baseball football soccer and track.

S

mdafka

mdafka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
baseball, football, basketball, volleyball, skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I professionally played tennis like 6 years from 12 to 18 I traveled a lot, enjoying beauty foreign countries it was best moments of my life, but my results were bad at Tennis tour then I must quit at 18 years old but i still love that sport and enjoying it.

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi ! I played amateur football and tenis

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played some nickel back and free safety in high school, small forward all through school and aau. So football and basketball

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First post in a while... Basketball and Golf competitively.

Going from most proficient to somewhat proficient after that:
Soccer (Football), Volleyball, Baseball, Swimming, Badminton, Table Tennis, Tennis, Hockey, Fishing, Bowling, Skiing.

Made basically all of my school sports' teams when I was younger (24 now), but was never the best player in that discipline (except for Golf).

stylebender72

stylebender72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a lot of sports, I played football, basketball, volleyball, snooker, boxing...

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
None lately, but volleyball, football, baseball, tennis, badminton, horseshoes,
ping pong, bowling, pool, I'm sure I forgot something. I most was proficient at bowling. :icon_cycl:icon_cycl:icon_cycl:icon_cycl:icon_cycl:icon_cycl

Last edited:
Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars