What sports have you played in your lifetime?

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I trained at Basketboll for about 8 years. And now I am training at Ice Hockey. 4 years now. Love that game more than basketball.

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played Baseball, soccer, hockey and basketball but was never very good at any of them.

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played soccer when I was little, though played baseball up until highschool. Also ran a little cross country my senior year to get me into better shape in college. As of now, no sports. Just full on working out and staying in shape now that I'm in college.

T

TheDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played football and basketball growing up. From middle school to high school I moved around to a couple different school though and ended up fading out of it. I still love sports and wish I hadn't gotten away from them. Now that I have kids they are starting to get in school and I think I'm going to look into coaching with them in some sports.

pro100phil

pro100phil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played football professionally, but then I went to college and dropped out. I still regret it ...

W

wermutt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as a child, I played basketball very well. All that was left was nostalgia.

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sports

All school years I have been hard at hockey. Very often, our school team went to the regional hockey competitions in the city of Balakovo. We were then even freed from classes. I did not kurm then. It was a good good time.

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have played football for all of my lifetime and 2 to 3 years ping pong

dominisantus

dominisantus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was engaged in martial arts for a while, but not much, and for the last 15 years I have been snowboarding, in my opinion, this is the best activity for a long winter, as in my city

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
football, basketball, tennis, handball,volleyball, running and swimming

J

johnnyfinec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My mother is professional table tennis coach and I've played table tennis at the regional level when I was young

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried so many, even squash. I would have liked to try cricket though

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played basketball, volleyball, tennis and poker.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've played Hockey,football,golf, and now i just play golf and poker much easier on my body not so much the bank account though :bebored:

The Riff_Raff :cool:

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive played hockey, basketball, tennis and golf. Now I mostly golf, but still shoot some hoops or play HORSE sometimes!

O

OnitheCroc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lots

I have played soccer, rugby, cricket, tennis, golf, middle distance running,pool,darts and of course poker

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I did handball, soccer, a few years of Taekwondo and now I swim whenever I can... and some poker.
Take care of yourself. ;)

emanuelorteg

emanuelorteg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did during my pre-adolescence skateboard for 6 years although now I don't think I am at the same pace haha. Also as a child I did taekwondo and swimming ;)

N

nwhitney118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tennis, golf and way too much cricket lol. Love esports too but that's something of a different category.

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did a year of taekwondo, couple of months of Karate, I hated these first two, did a year of handball, was pretty good at it. Then, a couple of months of basket ball and I was mostly okay, wasn't gifted at it. I tried also, short distance sprinting in middle school but, wasn't thrilling for me and lastly I've played Football ( Soccer) in the youth set up for my local team, played as a center back, was captain for the under 16 and I was 13 years old at the time, few years forward, I got promoted to the under18 side when I was 15. I was beyond my age in football though I lacked the technique and flair but, was tacticaly and positionaly disciplined, I was good on the mental and physical side of the game but, not the technical side ( hence why I chose to be a center back). Could've turned into something, maybe a pro, who knows, cause I was obssessed, but, I didn't stay in shape and turned into drugs and heavy drinking. Come to think of it, I think I've peaked early but life goes on and I'll have another peak to climb.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars