What sports have you played in your lifetime?

SharkyJohn

SharkyJohn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried so many. Football, basketball, volleyball, chess, poker😂, darts. Each sport game still takes a very important place in my life, like I have hobbies to keep me creative, keep me in shape and make me extra money which is amazing👍👍👍

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i love playing soccer

When i was 12 , i growth with playing soccer , after off study i often play soccer with classmate in school yard . I have tremendous passion with football , it make me exited when making goal , i able to make 3 goal every match . I used to think i will become a soccer star , but soccer in my country still undeveloped thus that thing is not happend . If i live in usa or europe countries may be i will be a famous soccer player .

T

tolayn83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At work, at lunch time we play table tennis. More going once a week to play football.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Serious : football, billiard and tenis camp(like Federer).........For fun: bascketball, handball, voleyball and darts.....

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played football and basketball. Also i was going to athletic gymnasium and i did a lot of sports there.

I

IceMan1087

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football for 4th to 8th grade... I was gonna play my freshman year until I seen the size of the guys on the HS team... Dude squating $500 lbs in my weight training class made me realize I don't want to go up against those monsters lol

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played basketball. Basketball is considered one of the most exciting and spectacular sports. But do not forget that this type of physical activity can not only give you the opportunity to spend interesting time, but also improve your health, both physical and psychological. Basketball is full of various maneuvers, running and all sorts of jumps and throws. This allows you to use almost all muscle groups during the game, which contributes to the harmonious strengthening of the muscles.

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played football, but I was playing like I had 2 left feet, even though I'm right footed. Was always put in a defender position or as a GK, even though I had no reflexes and blocked the shots more with my face.

G

giuli4131

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve played tennis and I was a swimmer at 9yo!!
I loved two sports

C

CMPTTA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everybody..

If poker count... Then I play alot :D

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Competitively, I played tennis when I was younger.. I've tried just about everything else, except for sports such as ice hockey and bobsledding... lol

G

Gelidmind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As an athlete growing up I played many sports for fun, but competitively I played football, basketball, baseball, and ran track. I had much success in track earning a full scholarship to college. During that time I was an All-American sprinter and was ranked worldwide. Good times!

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In his youth, i played football. Now I play tennis. Of course I play poker too, but I don’t think it is sports !!!!!!!!!!!!

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
here in my country ecuavoley is practiced is a great sport you can show all your skills and apart from playing poker is excellent for the mind

25Giggs

25Giggs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been a professional wrestler for a couple of years. Started when I was 6 years old actually, but became pro many years later.

I also have some soccer background but never took this to "another level", because I wasn't feeling challenged enough by this sport.

After I stopped all this, went to the Gym and seems like I've never left it :)

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The sports I have played through out years, ice hockey, ball hockey, football for 3 years, soccer 1 season. Ball hockey is still what I play now, once virus gone I'll be back to ball hockey.

Z

zabulafek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Play in squash its very good game

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost all of them! Except cricket, but it would be cool to try!

G

goforthenick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played hockey, basketball, baseball, softball, tennis, squash, golf, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, gliding, and wind surfing. Think that about covers it for me.

B

BIGshark91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello :) I play american football and i go to gym.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars