What sports have you played in your lifetime?

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played basketball, volleyball, handball, soccer, football, baseball, poker.

I played varsity basketball and baseball in High School. Growing up all i played was baseball which I took pretty seriously. When I got to High School I played both basketball and baseball and grew to love basketball which I play every chance I get since I'm a basketball scorekeeper.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
During school we had swimming aswell as more regular (and not so) sports such as badminton, foot-, volley-, basket-,base- and most fun one dodgeball.
We also had skiing and ground hockey aswell or whatever it's actually called ...

Aside from school i've also tried table tennis :cool:

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played 1 year of euro league basketball. Well... they allowed me to wear the uniform and hold down the end of the bench. Last gasp of a b-ball dream.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been to Provincal track n field finals,,,,city handball Champion,,,,All-star Pitcher/shortstop clean-up hitter.City hockey play-offs.Basketball,Volleyball,Tennis,Football(American),,,,was kind of an athlete as a youth.:)

V

Vander44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Canadian boy here..... so hockey is top of the list. Others baseball, tennis, volleyball.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Baseball, Football, Basketball, Soccer - pretty much played everything and everything growing up.

Still hooping and will keep hooping until I can't walk anymore :)

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still play billiards, 8 and 9 ball. although back issues limit me sometimes. I have played baseball, soccer, basketball,tennis, and pool in organized competition. Was very into sports as a younger so I would jump into any game going. I Love sports.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played ice hockey, basketball, tennis, ball hockey, baseball, football, and soccer when I was a child. My parents always had me off the streets cause was where we lived. Thankful for what they did. Now I still play baseball and ice hockey, love the sports.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Apart from poker practice swimming, soccer, chess and tennis, are the depoertes that most attract my attention to practice it and I really like to clear the mind and body

RasterGFX

RasterGFX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played basketball, volleyball, handball, soccer, football, baseball, poker.

Handball?? I thought that was just a schoolyard game and not for real?? My skater-buds back in the day (mid 1980's) used to cross into the Community College where we were banned (for skateboarding) and used to collect free balls from the Tennis Section. Then, we created a game called Hand-Tennis..... it's kinda hard and hurts your hand after awhile but.... wow was that fun! :)

To Play: 2 or more on Teams. Lines are from the "inside blocks" not the outside. Simple! :) Example: To serve you stand on the outside of where a "normal tennis serve would foul" and progress as normal tennis.

Oh Yeah.... To the question of this post (doh!) ... I've played everything I suppose... (In an actual Team situation or just to "play"? though should be a more consise question. In actual "team-play" I've done Soccer (was the Goalie for 3 seasons)... Baseball 2 seasons (outfield and pitcher for 1 game... I was suspended when my 1st actual game pitch hit the kid with a 90mph fastball) .... Basketball (not as a team just playing but learned from a low-tier College Player so I actually got good) .... Other than that? Hrmm... oh wait... Tae-Kwon-Do (is that a sport still?) After the movie Karate Kid came out I joined up and won 1st in a Major Tourney in Daytona Beach. Broke both big toes in the process but... that trophy was like 4 feet high (too bad it is still with the dojo .... if they even exist still).

Last edited:
RasterGFX

RasterGFX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played tennis!!

Hand-Tennis is the Bomb!!!! :)

Can we consider DOTA as a sport? :)

No.... yes.......... no..... :p

This is a sport I SHOULD have entered. I learned to swim in the Atlantic Ocean when I was 2. Virgin Islands (St. Thomas). Sheeesh... I could actually lap a pool (back - forth) with one breath under-water when I was 9.

If you meet Sidney Crosby, please request an autograph for me. :icon_thum:D:p

Haven't Foogled who that is yet. I'm sure he's Legendary. :)

I have played ice hockey, basketball, tennis, ball hockey, baseball, football, and soccer when I was a child. My parents always had me off the streets cause was where we lived. Thankful for what they did. Now I still play baseball and ice hockey, love the sports.

Right?! Sad that kids nowadays just sit home doing nothing ... (sorta like Me!) but at least back then if you were bored and went to your Mom or Dad and was like.... "I'm bored!" they would tell you to "Go walk around the block" or "Go outside and DO something." ... I think back on that now and... Oh yeah! I was in Bowling!!! I can outbowl ANYONE after I studied and utilized the 2-finger spin Technique. I never used it in Tournaments (I won 2 of them). But If I actually ever played with anyone now? People used to (this is in the 90's when we'd go out for beers and fun at the bowling alley) just gather and Stare as I did my thing (they musta thought I was a Pro or Something). That curve ... mmmmm...mmmm ... Good! :)

My first Bowling Tourney I came 1st with a 220 (i think ?) it wasn't that high if you think about it... but we are talking about 12 year olds....... And I didn't do my spin thing (was actually doing the 'bowling technique') ... <-- The Technique is what you Make It. :)

Wrestling ? hehe that's nice. :p I miss a little bit my childhood when this entertaining sport was broadcasted much more on TV.

Wasn't in a school long enough to even consider that. My step-bro tho... holy moly... he got hooked on those work-out vids ... The... They are uber brutal work-out vids... and he got "stacked" in just 1 year. I saw him one Thanksgiving and was like... "Dude... you are bigger than me...." and he replied, "The bigger you are, the harder you fall." ... OOOF! :)

And this little "runt" said this to ... he was 5.7" (his dad was short) .... to ME?! a 6'?? hrmmmm... confidence gets you everywhere in Life is what I've always believed. I believed him... he could have DESTROYED ME. In Poker?? Oh... he sucked... I took him out ... he doesn't play Poker much though... in fact he believes it a Sin. Hrmmmmm.... :(

Then again... with the eye issues and stuff and all that, he's a good kid. (didn't also know along with those killer workout-vids ... illicit additives he was doing) ... :( I kinda wondered how he got so big so fast (the kid was 15). :( He's still here... doing side-work if you need anything comp related (I'm like dude you should be a millionaire by now multi-over) and ... something... something.......

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gil3ra911

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played football (soccer) and field hockey provincially. As well as cricket, tennis, athletics, golf, and chess during my school years. Couple years of Tenpin, darts and pool leagues. And now nothing. How i wish i could be fit enough to go back to those days

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a kid I started out with handball when visiting my Grandmother in Astoria, bunch of kids in the neighborhood taught me how to play stick ball, and stoop ball was another.

Team sports Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer (Futbol), Volley ball, Racquetball (I completed in various regional tournaments after high school, Oh yeah and Walley ball (volleyball in a racquetball court.

My favorite was Ultimate Frisbee and as I got older Frisbee golf. And played normal golf for a bit when I was in my 40s

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play football and tennis, sometimes run ;)

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi the ALL! When I was teenager, I gone in the sports section, where summer we played
in football and winter in hockey! This was a wonderful time! Remember his with nostalgia...
In the high classes of school seriously was engaged in the international draughts, had a good
qualification, went to competitions... After army I became active to do the martial arts...
And today I try to be in the good sports form, going a healthy image of life. And I wish
the others the same!;):cool::D

DanielSpaan

DanielSpaan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite sport is Thai boxing, i trained for 4 years...
No other sport that i played

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive played Baseball basketball football and hockey all at very high levels

S

SMOKIN_ACES

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Handball?? I thought that was just a schoolyard game and not for real?? My skater-buds back in the day (mid 1980's) used to cross into the Community College where we were banned (for skateboarding) and used to collect free balls from the Tennis Section. Then, we created a game called Hand-Tennis..... it's kinda hard and hurts your hand after awhile but.... wow was that fun! :)

To Play: 2 or more on Teams. Lines are from the "inside blocks" not the outside. Simple! :) Example: To serve you stand on the outside of where a "normal tennis serve would foul" and progress as normal tennis.

Oh Yeah.... To the question of this post (doh!) ... I've played everything I suppose... (In an actual Team situation or just to "play"? though should be a more consise question. In actual "team-play" I've done Soccer (was the Goalie for 3 seasons)... Baseball 2 seasons (outfield and pitcher for 1 game... I was suspended when my 1st actual game pitch hit the kid with a 90mph fastball) .... Basketball (not as a team just playing but learned from a low-tier College Player so I actually got good) .... Other than that? Hrmm... oh wait... Tae-Kwon-Do (is that a sport still?) After the movie Karate Kid came out I joined up and won 1st in a Major Tourney in Daytona Beach. Broke both big toes in the process but... that trophy was like 4 feet high (too bad it is still with the dojo .... if they even exist still).

Here in NY people still playing handball. Every summer there are single (1v1) and double (2v2) tournaments. If you search on youtube coney island handball or bigblue handball, you'll see some of games.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars