Chips
i think American Football is dangerous

T

TUGIN777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the most dangerous sport is hockey. A young hockey player recently died in our country. He played in a youth hockey club. The puck hit him in the head. He was taken to the intensive care unit and died there from a traumatic brain injury. He was a very young man. The next match of this club will begin with a minute of silence.
In hockey, there are a lot of dangerous moments that can lead to injury or even death. The puck can hit the head, neck, knee. Skates can cut any part of the body. There are also a lot of injuries from the collision of players with the boards and each other. The club can hit you in the head.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NFL, I think those helmets make it worse than other sports

Kompany

Kompany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rugby - just like American football, with NONE of the protective gear. Played at highest level by huge monsters, surprising that anyone survives.

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Throughout the history of sports, there are many cases where athletes died from trams or simply cardiac arrest, these are football, hockey, boxing, but I think the most dangerous is Formula 1 races.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
All contact sports are dangerous !! Especially those that must hit the opponent!

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Throughout the history of sports, there are many cases where athletes died from trams or simply cardiac arrest, these are football, hockey, boxing, but I think the most dangerous is Formula 1 races.

Formula 1 is might seems as dangerous, but the drivers know what they are doing. Nascar is more dangerous - less speed but they are always in close proximity to each other. How about Motorbikes races, if you fall, there is nothing to protect you but your suit. Or Rally Car racing - these definitely seems more dangerous. Skydiving, cliff diving, ....almost every sport can be dangerous if you not oaying attention, or ill-trained for it.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Base jump
Street Luge

Big Wave Surf

of major leagues, nfl

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Isle of Man TT

OMG I read the most recent post first, and worked my way back up to the original poster...

...and Rob knocked it out of the park!! Definitely it is the TT, that is the sickest thing I've ever seen, one small error or mechanical and those guys are dead.

I had some answers of my own in mind, but nevermind... the clear winner of this thread is in the very first post!!

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let me think.... there base jumping, sky diving, free climbing and the most dangerous one is curling, especially if you are a guy coaching a team of feminists at the winter olympics and demand that they sweep harder. No off-fence laydeys, oink oink, Im not a pig

kirkham69er

kirkham69er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
POKER:- quite easily knock myself out cold when i consistently keep losing when ive got it in good played well and get fished on every all in mid tournament.... but these things happen and i shall refrain from knocking myself out and work on knocking my opponents out the tourneys instead :)

Extreme rock climbing, no harnesses comes a close 2nd for me.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
OMG I read the most recent post first, and worked my way back up to the original poster...

...and Rob knocked it out of the park!! Definitely it is the TT, that is the sickest thing I've ever seen, one small error or mechanical and those guys are dead.

I had some answers of my own in mind, but nevermind... the clear winner of this thread is in the very first post!!
:icon_thum:top:

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anything that involves a bull. Running with the bulls. Bull riding. Matador. Very dangerous.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boxing? :) Maybe that's an easy answer but true
I'd also say that there is a high risk in martial arts UFC? I also agree about Cycling, never realized it but I guess I intuitively knew that.

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
all contact sports are dangerous specially nfl and mma

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently base jumping is the most dangerous.. or maybe those roof jumpers, but is that a sport?

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ski Jumping is most dangerous ... you should look @ tande crash

German629

German629

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I think, that any kind of sport can to be dangerous...:rolleyes: The all depends from an concrete situation...:deal:
And Good Luck Everybody, because, by my opinion, Life is the main sport! :cool:

E

eliasyarosh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think that one of the most dangerous sports is ski jumping

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boxing

Boxing, men have died in the ring. Ask Ray Boom Boom Mancini macth against a south korean. Capo1014

E

eliasyarosh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boxing, men have died in the ring. Ask Ray Boom Boom Mancini macth against a south korean. Capo1014
please send a video or a source where there is information about this

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All contact sports are dangerous !! Especially those that must hit the opponent!

I got to thinking about it, and I would have to agree with what you said. Repeated blows to the head (Boxing, UFC/MMA), high speed sports (car racing), other contact sports (American Football, Hockey) are all dangerous in their own respective ways and I can't really decide that one is more dangerous than others. You have to be trained for each specific sport, but each has its own risk of major/fatal injury/long term effects later in life.

It comes down to each individual's acceptance of the risk of participating in those sports.