millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me personally, chess makes my brain boil. But seriously, any professional sport.I emphasize professional sports !Has its dangers

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the most dangerous are car and motorcycle racing. Although any sport can be dangerous, racing poses much more risks to its participants.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
There are some crazy and very dangerous sports. Two things make the sports dangerous first everything in which includes a motor or second everything in which the air is involved. In my childhood there was a formular 1 race and two people die, at first mr ratzenberger and then the famous ayrton senna.

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most dangerous sport for me is i think all driving sports with car .

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I agree with you, cycling is the most dangerous sport. Also dangerous sports, the base jumping and American Football.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ice hockey pretty brutal, obviously boxing or any contact sport.

Motor racing as witnessed a few guys lose their life on track 😭

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Hockey. Hockey = missing teeth. At least. We've all seen hockey players with missing teeth. Why don't they fix them? Well, tooth decay in hockey is so common that dentists can't keep up. Rubber mouth guards don't help, and neither does a helmet designed to protect the top of your head.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Any sport with high speeds and you're not fully in control, such as sports on snow, concrete, asphalt and in the air.

Mazembe

Mazembe

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
NA
Chips
UFC for sure, ive seen people come out of that Octagon damage to thier head, carried out and can't even recognize this families

H

havingfun

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
ZA
Chips
I think that trad climbing and rugby are two sports that are right up there in terms of most dangerous.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The first thing that comes to my mind is amateur auto racing. I think it is the most dangerous sport, as your life depends entirely on your skills. And one serious mistake can lead to tragic consequences. :unsure:

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This will be surprise for everybody, but in my opinion it is cycling. I think it's dangerous ones because they reach high speeds, just like a car, they also cycle with very little safety equipment and fall directly on asphalt, pillars and more.
But let me know what you think.
I think the list of the most dangerous sports is as follows:
auto and motorbike sport;
boxing;
martial arts;
weightlifting;
football;
artistic gymnastics;