C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ray Boom Boom Mancini

please send a video or a source where there is information about this
Google it or find on youtube fight was against do kun kim not sure about the correct spelling of the south korean. They went toe to toe for 15 rounds

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, this is base jumping! This is the name given to parachute jumps from stationary objects that have a relatively small height. Despite the fact that such entertainment is always fraught-less often with severe injuries, and more often with fatal outcomes, its popularity among young people is steadily growing.
The base jumper has only a few seconds to open the parachute, but before that it is necessary to stabilize the flight of the body, because with a minimum distance to the ground, the air flow does not have time to pick up the jumper and it can go into a state of uncontrolled rotation. Then there is a danger of getting entangled in the slings or the parachute simply will not open. An experienced skydiver needs a height of at least 600 m to make a base jump in 11 seconds at a falling speed of 195 km / h.

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football, there is always someone injured, and poker is psychologically traumatic:)

AmyricoLiliana

AmyricoLiliana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's not really a sport that's safe. But football, boxing, I think they're particularly dangerous.

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hesitate between bull riding and base jumping. Enough with this box and football.

Kamillo13

Kamillo13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MMA, American Football, Ice Hockey and Rugby

J

Jackmagic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's the one everyone missed so far: Fishing is the deadliest "sport". More people die while fishing than any other activity. Per capita base jumping is most dangerous but considering the amount of people who fish recreationally, fishing produces the most deaths. Too many people fish from a boat without wearing their PFD and drown when something goes awry.
As well fishing for a living is the deadliest occupation

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boxing, MMA, fights with bare fists.:boxing:

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mountaineering

Mountaineering in the snow is the most dangerous. It requires a lot of body, mind and even the risk of disorientation, as well as the aggravating factors of nature that it is not always possible to calculate.

Isle of Man TT

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If they wanted to,,the guys in the NFL could kill every game,no doubt,the massive power of these guys is off the charts.If a rugby player could play in the NFL,he would.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Wrestling and auto speed sports, especially motorcycling in general, because the fall is very ugly.
Now the most accidental, we have football, ice hockey and apinism.

D

Dhembhe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ski. see what happened to Michael Schumacher

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont know about other sports but boxing is dangerous indeed

and just to let you know (for those who listed mma/ufc but not boxing) : boxing is more dangerous than mma

i used to be a hobby boxer who didnt officially compete but did a lot of heavy competitive sparring sessions . i got my orbital bone broken and had several concussions

E

eliasyarosh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Google it or find on youtube fight was against do kun kim not sure about the correct spelling of the south korean. They went toe to toe for 15 rounds
Thank you...It looked very dangerous

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunatelly an other racer died in the most dangerous motobike race. He is the 269th... :/

It's unbeliveable how fast they go on this narrow circuit.
2024 Isle of MAN TT Race

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think boxing, these constant blows to the head!

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me I'll go in a different direction.

Power Slap.

A solid blow to the head, undefended. The goal - knock your opponent out.

What is more dangerous than that??

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its a tie for me between NFL and believe it or not - Ice Hockey.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker. As you can lose your shirt and die of pneumonia.

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's right, cycling is a very dangerous sport for children and adults, sometimes accidents are more common in this sport, so always be careful.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Motorcycle racing is definitely a dangerous sport., cycling is somehow unexpected. Trampolining does not forgive mistakes. All sports competitions where professionals participate can be classified as dangerous.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
martial arts with head strikes, though fast paced sports like formula one and cycling are dangerous, repeated strikes to the head seem to cause sooooo many problems. imo