Chips
I think auto sports and mma are the most dangerous sports

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, High speed auto racing. Exciting but dangerous speeds!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Cycling, rugby, jumping in free water from big heights, skiing, mma.. this comes into my mind right now.

steveeeee

steveeeee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i believe rock climbing motorcycle racing are among 2 of the top

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
American Football , they dont wear heavy protection equipement for nothing

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably rock climbing or top fuel drag racing is up on the list for sure. Skydiving is a good thing to stay away from if you have bad luck. Good luck.

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think nascar is the most dangerous, because it’s all about speed, and wrecking the car, and the wrecks are awesome.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The sport that I think is most dangerous is freestyle, I'm a big fan of pastrana.

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that all extreme sports in general are very dangerous: high slackline, bungee jump, skateboard, cycling, parachuting, among others.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manager of Liverpool is a great sport, as long as you keep your spirits high, no matter what u eff off you are effing great because of 1 effing UCL and 1 effing League.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any sport where high speeds are involved. Slight error could be fatal

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would think jousting would be the most dangerous sport. Thankfully, it is not as popular as it once was.

D

DaMooca

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bicycle race on the Isle of Man TT.

This race claims lives every year (2 died in 2018) ... the total death toll is about 250.

One mistake and you are dead. This is just for crazy pilots. Unbelievable.

Who would dare to stand behind them? I was going to jump. :)[/TO QUOTE]

This race is insane. :eek:
I don't know how these guys have the courage to run this race, because the streets are very narrow, there is no room for error.

skaniol

skaniol

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Bicycle race on the Isle of Man TT.

This race claims lives every year (2 died in 2018) ... the total death toll is about 250.

One mistake and you are dead. This is just for crazy pilots. Unbelievable.

Isle of Man TT 2017 Onboard Multiple Cameras Full Lap with Peter Hickman - YouTube

Who would dare to stand behind them? I was going to jump. :)[/TO QUOTE]

This race is insane. :eek:
I don't know how these guys have the courage to run this race, because the streets are very narrow, there is no room for error.

Although I agree that it's definitely among the most dangerous sports out there, I'd still rate it safer than a bunch of other extreme sports. You have a quality road. It's not that narrow either. If you want examples of narrow dangerous roads:
Even when you take into account the exaggerated steepness caused by the fisheye lens, you can tell that some of them are extremely unforgiving.

Yes, the Isle of Man TT course is long, but you can learn it without much risk. With the help of these amazing machines, which have breaks BTW, you get a pretty decent control over your own fate. These speeds wouldn't be possible otherwise. Compare that to the control offered by a wingsuit when you fall close to trees and rocks.

Despite being a relatively young sport; despite the very high entry barrier reducing the chance for amateur deaths: the death count is already high. In fact, the more experienced wingsuiters are more likely to die, because they take more risks. That's why many of the best are already dead.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say hockey as they seem to get bad spinal injuries when they get reamed into the boards.

Beatlebug

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think bobsleigh is the most dangerous sport.
Believe it or not, chess is banned from Russian research Arctic bases. :fight:

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Adventure make strong sense for people , there are many dangerous sports such as motor racing , climbing high mountains , ski , For me i just like playing soccer and poker , life is chalenges , some one do not fear to take risk with his actions , the others are just gonna be in safety .

D

DaMooca

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although I agree that it is definitely one of the most dangerous sports out there, I would still consider it safer than a lot of other extreme sports. You have a quality road. It is also not so narrow. If you want examples of narrow and dangerous roads:
[/ Quote]

These videos of these guys riding bikes are also bizarre, I would really like to know how they do it, because in a situation like this, on the edge of a cliff, I could barely move walking, on top of a bike so there is no chance of leaving, I would stop. :afraid:
Now the wingsuit itself is not so dangerous, the problem is that the guys want to fly close to the ground, it is clear that one hour will go wrong, and at that speed, it was wrong once, it was over.

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UFC boxing and nascar dont like those sports:smokin: