Which sport do you think is the most dangerous

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cycling is also a dangerous species but Moto and auto are too dangerous species for the number of deaths

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sport

Interesting view point about cycling Krisi never gave that much thought or looked at it that way.

I think other sports to consider as most dangerous are :

Sky Diving -- not a lot of room for error here LOL

Ice Hockey

American Football

and finally Bull riding

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! :D

G

ggteam2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess rugby, but they are using stimulant drugs so idk, for them it is not dangerous at all :D

Aldorabe

Aldorabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they don't accelerate like a car I don't think they reach a speed of 120 km

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Surf ?

good morning everyone
In my opinion, giant wave surfing is the most dangerous sport in the world, imegine a sport that you practice and a single downfall you can die or get physically challenged for the rest of your life.
Surfer Rodrigo Koxa set the record for the largest wave surfed, with a height of 24.38 meters.
The sport I practice, when I make a mistake I lose a few dollars, when I'm on an All in on an important Mtt my adrenaline goes up, imagine a surfer's adrenaline on a 24 meter wave, knowing that a fall can be fatal .
In many cases the surfer goes by helicopter to catch these giant waves.
Giant wave surfing is beautiful to watch, but I find it much more very dangerous.
Enviar feedback
Histórico
Salvas
Comunidade:eek:

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most dangerous kind of sport is one, where fatal injuries are most likely. But do you know what kind of sport have highest number of non-fatal injuries?

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boxing is the most dangerous sport. Head trauma, brain damage and death. Two deaths this year that I know of. There might have been more. One was an undefeated fighter with a wife and a daughter. Very sad. Brutal sport.

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most dangerous kind of sport is one, where fatal injuries are most likely. But do you know what kind of sport have highest number of non-fatal injuries?
I can say that highest number of non-fatal injuries have online :pcguru: or offline poker:boxing:, but it is GOLF!

German629

German629

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Guys! I'm agree here with many... Everyone has your truth! But I'm think,
that a real picture we can to know only from the actual present statistics by every
kind of sport. I think this will more fairly! If who has that statistics, share!
Welcome!:cool:

harryp

harryp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, the most dangerous sports are those on 2 and 4 wheels, then on the 2nd place all mountain sports.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that some sports in terms of danger are essentially all or nothing. For example in racing, a crash is often fatal. In mountain climbing, a fall is likely to be fatal. In football there are injuries almost every few plays, but never fatal. So if you looked at 100 race car drivers over their career, I’d guess you have 2 fatalities but few major injuries. If you looked at 100 football players over their career, you’d have 75 injuries but no fatalities.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In all sports there are dangers and even checkers are dangerous that from what always you sit on a chair can come hemorrhoids.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Statistically it is base jumping where the odds of dying are 43 per 100k :)

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've not read every single post on this thread, so apologies if this has already been used, but Surfing is pretty dangerous - as someone stated above with Skydiving, not much room for error

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Bull riding is also very dangerous, if you fall and the bull steps on you, it can get very ugly.
Protective sports with cars and motorbikes also think it is much worse, despite the fact that protection technologies have evolved a lot.

HeshamTwix

HeshamTwix

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EG
Chips
Basketball, for sure its the most dangerous sport.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
opinion

The most dangerous sport in my opinion is giant slalom and football, oddly enough.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Chess
the better you get, the more you become insane...

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think climbing is the most dangerous

PC91

PC91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know this is not a sport, but you have to be somewhat athletic to practice this.