Which sport do you think is the most dangerous

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say rugby as I cant remember watching a pro match without someone getting an injury of some sort. And those guys go out there to hurt eachother.
Yeah I think you are right.Many rugby and Football players get injuries from physical contact and also running at high speed is dangerous, because of the risk of tripping,slipping and bumping each other on the ground.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boxing and american football.

B

Blakepc91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to go with free climbing where they just chalk their hands and use only their body to climb mountains.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all fight sports are very dangerous,such as Boxing,MMA!of course dangerous and sports such as Formula 1,Racing,and Cycling are the most dangerous,the least dangerous is of course table tennis,Billiards!

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first thought was football, but I didn't initially think of stuff like racecar driving, rugby, cycling, boxing, etc until reading through. Probably race car driving is most dangerous. It's the only sport with a real chance of dying. Cycling is possible as well, but there is no gas tank or 200+ mph speeds in cycling.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those guys who go up very huge walls, hundreds of meters to get on the top without rope or anything to protect them. That´s insane. I saw a documentary and very impressive what they do and so dangerours... Lots of guys died already doing this.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Diving in underwater caves. Every year over 8,000 people get lifelong disabilities while diving. Often, problems with deep-sea diving with a heart, brain and lungs end in death. When staying at a depth of up to 100 meters in a dark, branched cave, any problems with equipment and the most innocent entail the most serious consequences, including meeting inhospitable inhabitants of these places.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In any sport you can get a terrible injury

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rock climbing. It goes without saying that climbing is an extremely dangerous sport. The reasons for the mass. The complexity of this sport lies in the proper distribution of forces. I should be able to come down from there. Many lovers underestimate the complexity of the descent, which leads to many accidents. Climbers risk falling from a great height, fractures and open injuries, dislocations, as well as severe hypothermia of internal organs and limbs.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I trained cycling and it's pretty dangerous, you need to descend so fast and most of the times you're very tired to drive your bike and only a helmet to protect, the rest of your body is totally vulnerable.

Other sports I see as dangerous: MMA and Boxing.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there
Poker is the most dangerous sport because it may affect your body most
sensitive part:
Your pocket
Rgds

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that the most dangerous sport is motorcycling.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Moto GP is the most dangerous

J

JaanRaio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ice hokey and football. Because heart attack maybe can come where you play highest football.
sry my enlgish :D

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Water polo's very hard. The referee can't see everything that happens under water. He can only guess that something must have happened under water if a player doesn't immediately come up again.

LarsLucidor

LarsLucidor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Road racing motorcycles has to be up there. Apparently 258 people have died just on the isle of mann, road racing, in a hundred years or so.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He thinks skiing is the most dangerous, they glide at high speed and have a problem very easily

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the most dangerous sport is bobsleigh. The descent takes place at an incredibly high speed, and participants can easily fly out of their sleigh. When I watch these competitions, I constantly admire the fearlessness of the participants.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Isle of Man TT bike racing.

This one race claims lifes every year (2 died in 2018)...death toll is about 250 all in all.

One mistake and you are dead. This is only for crazy racers. Unbeliveable.

Who would dare to take place behind em? I would skip it. :)

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Id say rugby is dangerous, but yeah, speed racing whether in a car or a bike is quite dangerous too, formula 1 without a doubt. But in any sport you can get hurt

Franklee

Franklee

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a big football fan and can not imagine my love without it. I used to play at college and still play with co-workers every Sunday just to keep myself in a good physical shape. Afterwards we gather somewhere in the pub, watch our favorite club playing and bet through https://777score.ph/ to get adrenaline buzz.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Gymnastics I wood choose , I see women and men doing some crazy moves , landings , they must injure themselves , especially feet , a lot during training .