Which sport do you think is the most dangerous

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sport candles. They run many risks with numbers but not the number of injured people. And snowboarding

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rock climbing with no safety rope #1

hqdefault.jpg

Polo, watching a man get thrown then trampled by a few horses is ruthless...:eek:

article-2123803-126F83DF000005DC-70_964x650.jpg

Last edited:
kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alpine skiing

This sport is not official, but it is the most extreme sport in my opinion. A lot of athletes killed in an avalanche. In my opinion most of the deaths in the mountains under the snow.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on what you call a sport. There are a lot of things out there like base jumping, or free rock climbing that some would call sport.

People comparing racing to cycling is kinda crazy though, sure decades ago racing was super dangerous but now you can crash at top speeds, flip a million times and 99 percent of the time you walk away from it like it didn't happen due to the technology jump in safety devices. Cycling wouldn't have came to my mind, but since op mentioned it, it makes a lot of sense that it would be really dangerous, only safety you have is a helmet really.

J

Jai_R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say rugby, American football, hockey, boxing and anything with jumping. I know boxing, rugby and football causes CTE. Since it goes undetected until death, there can be no cure or relief.

limas

limas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Downhill on bikes, moto gp, autosport, redbull air race.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on what you call a sport. There are a lot of things out there like base jumping, or free rock climbing that some would call sport.

People comparing racing to cycling is kinda crazy though, sure decades ago racing was super dangerous but now you can crash at top speeds, flip a million times and 99 percent of the time you walk away from it like it didn't happen due to the technology jump in safety devices. Cycling wouldn't have came to my mind, but since op mentioned it, it makes a lot of sense that it would be really dangerous, only safety you have is a helmet really.
But don’t forget that in cycling if you are in the crowd you can get ran over by many other cyclists, but yeah the car races are very dangerous but only if you crash very hard, in a small accident it’s not that scary because you wear more equipment than a cyclist and you are protected by the car

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well you also have stuff like Olympic cycling where that's not the case. I kind of included all 2 wheel type of racing in what I was saying, I should have worded it better. Stuff like motocross and such. Way more dangerous than conventional car racing due to thereturns not really being a way to prevent it like you can in cars with roll cages and the seats with neck stabilizers and all the other 100th of things in those cars. On a bike you just have a slightly padded suit, and a helmet. If you crashed at 200 would you rather be in one of those cars, or on a bike? That answers it for me.
But don’t forget that in cycling if you are in the crowd you can get ran over by many other cyclists, but yeah the car races are very dangerous but only if you crash very hard, in a small accident it’s not that scary because you wear more equipment than a cyclist and you are protected by the car

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rock climbing. It goes without saying that climbing is an extremely dangerous sport. The reasons for the mass. The complexity of this sport lies in the proper distribution of forces. I should be able to come down from there. Many lovers underestimate the complexity of the descent, which leads to many accidents. Climbers risk falling from a great height, fractures and open injuries, dislocations, as well as severe hypothermia of internal organs and limbs.
Yeah climbing is a really dangerous sport and maybe has the biggest variety of injuries you can sustain from it. Some people do it without even ropes and I think that is really crazy. For me that is a suicide attempt.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cycling is definitely the most dangerous cause one mistake can cause you life

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
motorcycle racing is insane. Nothing between you and speeding asphalt. oh and drag racing.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First thing springs to mind are festivities like the bull run and such.Not really sports though are they so im going to say,climbing everest :)

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Wing Walking a sport that moves on the wings of an airplane in flight, every 5000 participants at least 200 people die

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Football, Auto Racing, Combat Sports are probably the most dangerous.

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
formula 1 , one wrong turn and u can be paralised for life

magik9118

magik9118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ll say Best jump and cliff climbing ...!

jappchop

jappchop

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol have you ever seen them crazy people that chase the cheese roll down the hill im not sure how they dont break there necks on the way down but its quite fun to watch :icon_boun

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably climbing. Look at all the people who died on everest this year. Given it was a mob scene up there, it’s still a dangerous sport

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
Definetely is Poker
Because one error and it will affect directly the most sensitive part of your body:
Your pocket
lolol
Rgds

F

FuncrusherPlus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta be base jumping. If we're going less esoteric I would say Motocross then skateboarding.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It might be skydiving. As far as accidental fatalities.

Boxing and American football for slow-death fatalities?

Somebody should run the numbers.

And of course there isn't one friend of mine, who runs, that isn't in constant pain over some fracture or other over-exersion.

Good luck !