beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some interesting moves on the last day!

Arteta to Arsenal? Meireles to Chelsea? Some panic buying from Wenger?

Probably the only way Everton could get £10 mill for Arteta was by knowing that Arsenel were getting up against the clock.

Crouch to Stoke! i suppose Twitchy will moan about not having enough strikers - again!

Also Hargreaves & Man City :confused: :dontknow:

Last edited:
Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah - they are interesting too, especially Hargreaves! You've got to think Crouch's move to Stoke will ensure a continuation of the aerial bombardment there! As for Hargreaves fitness....I will be surprised if he plays more than a handful of games - what did he play for ManU? 1 game in 2 years?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Accumys placed!

Crawley, Dag+Red, Sheffield Utd - Treble

Crawley, Morecambe, Wrexham, Tranmere, Huddersfield, Chesterfield - Accumy

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why does international football have to ruin everything just as everyone is starting to get into the new season? :(

Seriously, screw internationals. The only thing they're good for is laughing at Scotland, but now they're not even as funny as Arsenal are.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seriously I can't believe how little I care about the England team/international football in general. I barely even raised a smile at our goals last night

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah it's weird seeing as there is a lot of youth coming through (well, by coming through i mean "getting transferred to man u which apparently means you get an automatic england call-up") and theoretically it should be an exciting time but... meh.

Still the one bonus of international week is it spares me from Birmingham's awful league form for a week. :x

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good you ****ing blue nose!! ;)

we bottle it every year, they say this is our year etc etc

I am 100% laying england in the euros and world cup !

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so jurn how are you enjoying terminally dull football with alex mcleish? two 0-0s in your first three league games i see - get used to it because he's as ambitious as a turkey at christmas time. :p

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its not bad, its better than being near the relegation zone, again!

blues go uppp, blues go downnn!!

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any one see how shocking ireland were on friday night? keith andrews and glen whelan centre midfield is a joke. + john o shea had a shocker, move to sunderland will be the end of him.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ireland were terrible. Need to sort the midfield out big time. Andrews is nowhere near good enough and think it's too early for McCarthy. Tactics were shocking too for a home team.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ugh couldn't beat ireland today despite putting up like 30 shots, also armenia > slolvakia 4-0

russia 17 points
ireland 15 points
armenia 14 points
slolvakia 14 points

oct 7th
russia - slolvakia
armenia - macedonia
ireland - andorra

oct 11th
russia - andorra
slolvakia - macedonia
ireland - armenia

armenia could still advance, lol!

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
keithandrewsandkonstantinzyryanov_350x197.jpg

"Ireland's Keith Andrews fights for the ball with Russia's Konstantin Zyryanov"

lol

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wtf how are armenia doing so well

i suspect steroids

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally some real football again this weekend! None of this international business. ManU vs. Chelsea should be good. Hopefully I can find a decent stream for it...

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10065259.jpg

feel sorry for Arsenal, they have had the 8-2 jokes 4-3 weeks now..

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't know how Arsenal lost, but they managed it somehow!

Funny how Everton still score and win despite selling almost all their forwards and their best play-maker!

Newcastle looked good at Villa - best team IMO and a draw was the least they deserved.

First wins for Swans and Norwich - maybe the relegation battle starts here? Who is going to get dragged into it this year? Not Arsenal I am sure - they are definitely way too good.....

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Arsenal is too good. They'll settle down and find their stride eventually. QPR has really stacked their squad with some decent players. I don't think they'll go down.

I think Norwich, Swansea, Wigan, Blackburn and WBA will fight out the relegation battle. Maybe Sunderland? Fulham's not looking too good, either. But I think they'll pull through.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And Newcastle, we'll be in there soon enough

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh dear, Spurs beat Liverpool 4-0 and Liverpool were down to 9 men, as an Evertonian may I say I am devastated :D:D:D:D
I wonder who "King Kenny" will blame this week, last week it was the naughty referee for not giving all the decisions to his team, and this week maybe the bad referee for not disallowing Tottenhams 4 offside goals, cant wait for MOTD2.
Sorry if this sounds bitter but I live in Liverpool and Liverpudlians havent stopped telling me how they are going to win the Prem, the Cup, The Grand National and the Olympics and the Lottery and I am just sick of it, maybe this will shut them up for a while:D:D:D

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You see the game?
See Adam´s first yellow? See the foul on Carroll?.
I will give ya that Adam definitely deserved the second yellow and that Liverpool´s defense was shit in the second half, but what you expect when your 2 man down...

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No I didnt see the game cos I havent got rich mans TV.
I am not actually usually as bias as my last post sounded, I am just sick of the way the media builds up the myth that Liverpool are still a top club when they havent won the league for 20 years now and that bringing back a manager who walked out on them 20 years ago because of the pressure is the second coming.
Even though I cant stand Liverpool I would much rather they won the league than the other lot the other side of the M62 but it isnt gonna happen.
I think Suarez is brilliant and Downing and Adam are good buys and it was great business to sell Torres for £50 mill , but spending £35 mill on Carroll I am not so sure about, but Liverpool are a long way from the finished article and any Liverpuldians who think different are kidding themselves.
I just hope City win the league instead of Utd, the lesser of the two evils :D

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Feel for Torres. He was fantastic today, worked so hard, took his goal superbly only for THAT to happen. You'd think that this will set him back a long way mentally when it was looking like he was on his way back to form.