Ongoing Soccer Thread

D

DennisC98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who watched Real madrid play against L.A Galaxy on the 16th, 4-1 was the score wish i watched this live that would of been awesome.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you didn't see Balotelli's dopey back-heel vs LA, here it is.

Mancini saw fit to take him off IMMEDIATELY - only 29 minutes gone. He wouldn't even talk to Balotelli!

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
saw some of that game - he's not learning from his mistakes is he? :rolleyes:

*i see the new Fantasy League season has begun - anyone picking Torres this year lol :rofl:

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
*i see the new Fantasy League season has begun - anyone picking Torres this year lol :rofl:
lol not at the price he is at atm :p

Oh the fantasy, i wonder who will be setting that up this year? cough cough Ian or Joe Please :D

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant wait for the new season to start, though as an Everton season ticket holder I dont think I'll start saving up for my Premier League winners shirt :D

but win or lose I love football:)

GL to all teams next season, apart from Liverpool or course, hope they get relegated :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D along with Man UTD :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D and Chelski :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D and Newcastle :D:D:D:D:D:D in fact I hope everyone gets relegated from the prem then Everton might win the league, but I doubt they would win it even then :ridinghor:ridinghor:ridinghor

C

casca16

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest you post on more suitable site,I'm sure there are plenty where boring gay soccer is quite popular.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suggest you post on more suitable site,I'm sure there are plenty where boring gay soccer is quite popular.

67 pages and all about decent Football - i dont know the game that you talk of ;) :D

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Think this is the football he's on about Ian doesn't look too boring to me

GaySoccer2.png

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol not at the price he is at atm :p

Oh the fantasy, i wonder who will be setting that up this year? cough cough Ian or Joe Please :D

It would appear that our 2010 game is still alive - Joe was the admin for that one & so has/had all the details or i could start a whole new 2011-12 season game :)

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watched the whole Liverpool game v Valerenga last night - God it was bad!

The defence is awful - Johnson was about the worst. Agger did score 2 near the end, but the back 4 of Johnson/Agger/Carragher/Flanagan was opened up time and time again.

Adam looked OK, but Henderson and Spearing may as well have not been there.

Aquilani actually looked very good when he came on with 20 minutes left. He had a couple of great shots on target and sent in a few great corners, one of which Agger scored from.

Looking a bit scary for the new season - 3 goals conceded in each of 5 pre-season games....

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok then - first day of the Premier League -

How long until Torres scores?
How many assaults will Terry get away with before he is booked?
Will Arsenal ever buy a defender?
Who will suffer the most Swansea or Norwich?
How long before Tevez goes missing for a 'weekend break'?

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More importantly - how long until we can actually log in to our fantasy teams again? Or do I have to complete the season with the rough draft I put together last week?

Good job of f***ing up a perfectly good game, EA Sports.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More importantly - how long until we can actually log in to our fantasy teams again? Or do I have to complete the season with the rough draft I put together last week?

Good job of f***ing up a perfectly good game, EA Sports.

I know & i thought it was just me at first - sigh :(

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pool have been atrocious since half time

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know & i thought it was just me at first - sigh :(
Same here. But according to other forums it seems that no more than half a dozen users can log in at any given time. I guess they figured that was plenty for a million or so players...

No more live points updates either, from what I hear. Way to suck the fun out of a game.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not happy at all that I couldn't log in to pick my team. Turns out I had a terrible team picked as I had messed around with it quite a bit and I wasn't thinking very clearly when I picked the last one. Hope they can sort this out quickly.

Watched the Liverpool game. They were decent in the 1st half. Downing looked a threat but then he went missing in the 2nd. Brutal penalty by Suarez and great volley by Larsson. Thought Sunderland coulda nicked it in the end but the draw was fair enough. Not a great start for the Pool at home.

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The FPL site seems to be working again (for now.)

In the end, I don't think I would've made TOO many changes. But I wasn't necessarily planning on leaving 9m in the bank, either.

And good to see that nothing has changed as far as my goalie choices go. I don't think I've picked the higher scoring option in years! I should keep a list, just for the fun of it.

Active: 1
Bench: 7