Chips
And then Messi does that, he is not real

M

MrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barca/Man U final at Wembley. I like the look of that.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pedro,Busquets,Marcelo,Di Maria,Pepe and Ramos should just get a life time ban from football.
Nothing more annoying then watching football and seeing these over paid primadonnas dive,cheat and whine for 90mins.
And who gets all the blame? The officials of course.
FIFA/UEFA should set up a panel that reviews diving and faked injurys and give every one that is guilty of it(and im talking about blatant dives not the "he went down easy from a little touch kind") a 2game suspension.
Its the only way there will be any change imo.

But thank god for Messi, he dragged that game out of the gutter.

p.s
Im only 21 years old ffs but I remember "back in the days" when hard knock guys where the heros of football. Not whiny bitches like today...

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Yeah I reckon Neuer would prefer Bayern.

In that article it puzzles me a bit that ManU is considered to have bigger financial resources than BM , though.

Maybe ManU would be willing to pay more given that BM operates very conserveratively when doing transfers (as said).

ManUs' debt (Red footballs' to be accurate) is about £590.4m (~666.7 M €) a sum any bundesliga team would be ultimately ruled insolvent and relegated.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...hit_manchester_united_still_plan_to_spend_big

Last edited:
beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is exactley why i hate watching Real Madrid - pushing, kicking & diving and if that doesnt work they get worse :mad:

Thank goodness for the genius Messi :adore:

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is looking like a Man U vs Barca final. Most fans will fancy Barcelona and it's hard not to. Having said that, anything can happen in a one-off game. We knocked them out in 08 with that Scholes wonderstrike so even though it will be very tough, there's no reason why they can't be beaten. This is all assuming there is no amazing comeback in either 2nd leg.

Aside from that, Porto looked very good tonight against Villareal. 5-1 spanking. Villareal defended terribly but still a fine result for Porto. They look a decent side again this season. Probs get their squad cleared out again in the summer though.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
messi101.jpg

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not that accurate considering Messi is like 5ft 6in, with Christiano in his knees both should be at same height :rolleyes:

Can throw your rocks now.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone see MAN-U vs Arsenal today?.

Talking about boring games

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So now whats going to happen in next weeks games :confused: :rolleyes:

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea will beat United, chelsea win league, EZ game :D

manu994

manu994

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great match between barcelona and real madrid! I loved barcelonas goal!

seanDCFC

seanDCFC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea will beat United, chelsea win league, EZ game :D
I would enjoy that. It would be the greatest comeback to win the Premiership if it happens. I would have been happy to take 2nd a few months ago.

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Arsenals comeback when they were 12 points behind at Christmas was the best, think it was `98. Anyway, it's not gonna happen. United are gonna burst ye're bubble this weekend and then go on to complete a magnificent double by dismantling the mighty Barcelona. Ya heard it here first!

seanDCFC

seanDCFC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea where 18 points behind ManU at one point this season and im just happy that they have got back into contention. 2nd place is good considering how poor they were during the middle of this season. Anyway it could go either way, these games are so difficult to predict.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everybody's been ****ing terrible this season lol, suppose i hope chelsea win it cos i despise man utd slightly more

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOW, didn't know they were that far behind. What month was that? They've made a great recovery but hopefully 2nd is as far as they'll get. Every team has dropped alot of points they shouldn't have this season so it's pretty much up for grabs now. Go on United.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Predictions for tomorrow with ManU vs Schalke04?

2-1 or 2-0 again?.

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great match between barcelona and real madrid! I loved barcelonas goal!
That was a great goal. Too bad I went outside to have a smoke after that. I missed Madrid's goal. Lost $10 on bodog with that tying goal!