Ongoing Soccer Thread

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
John Terry has been restored as England's permanent captain, manager Fabio Capello confirms

Annnddd Capello loses any respect the English public had for him. Grats.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's god-awful 99% of the time and Jesus 1%. But that 1% where he is Jesus he's pretty damn awesome

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all russian people are awful 99% of the time and pretty damn awesome 1% of the time. have you seen my posts?

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RobertoC.jpg

manu994

manu994

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
would you guys qualify the argentina 1- USA 1 as a good match?
In my personal opinion, the States level of soccer is increasing, and they are playing better each year, and combining that with the fact that Argentina failed to score when they had the chance, it was fair for them to tie. What do you guys think?

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
would you guys qualify the Argentina 1- USA 1 as a good match?
In my personal opinion, the States level of soccer is increasing, and they are playing better each year, and combining that with the fact that Argentina failed to score when they had the chance, it was fair for them to tie. What do you guys think?

I have to say just by looking at the score alone, it was a good result for you.

Friendly matches are often a used as a run out for some teams bringing in new players, new systems/tactics etc and some are the bigger teams are not always quite so 'up' for the games.

But as i said on the face of it - congrats :top:

M

MrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now that's what I call a goal. A pretty good header by the goalie too.

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ManUre to beat Chelski tonight. I reckon they'll win 2-1 so 3-1 on aggregate. Looks like ManUre v Schalke and Barca v Real in the semis.

That will mean Barca and Real playing 4 times in a few weeks. League game and Copa del Rey final next week then two legs of Champs league semis... poor Jose, will he be able to take all those losses without flipping out?

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FA Cup Semi - Finals

Man City 1-0 Man Utd :party:
Stoke City 5-0 Bolton Wanderers :eek:

So its Stoke City v Man City in the final - c'mon City ;)

Stoke City that is ;)

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FOR SALE: Man Utd Radio, volume works, bass is great but the treble is ****ed

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rooney swears and he's the antichrist, the epitome of all that's wrong with society.

Dalglish swears and....nothing? Obviously totally different. At least all the ones vilifying Rooney and defending Kenny must think so. :rolleyes:

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sergio Ramos and Real Madrid are obviously not used lifting trophies >>>>

W

westbrom87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Aston Villa manager is in hospital. Its nothing life threatening apparantly, he's just got a bad side.

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rooney swears and he's the antichrist, the epitome of all that's wrong with society.

Dalglish swears and....nothing? Obviously totally different. At least all the ones vilifying Rooney and defending Kenny must think so. :rolleyes:

Rooney directed it at the camera, dalglish directed it at arsene, theres a big difference.

Man U fans crying over other players swearing to themselves or w/e and being caught (unbeknown) by a camera and not being charged are just as stupid as rooney imo, he blatantly seen a camera and swore down it to a TV audience of millions

EDIT: I'm not even defending kenny either! :)

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surprised by the ease that Man Utd beat Schalke last night (2-0 away win) and should seal their Champions league final place in the second leg.

Preparing for Barcalona & Real Madrid tonight (Go Barca :top:) although suspecting Madrid will foul their way through the game :rolleyes:

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Surprised by the ease that Man Utd beat Schalke last night (2-0 away win) and should seal their Champions league final place in the second leg.

Preparing for Barcalona & Real Madrid tonight (Go Barca :top:) although suspecting Madrid will foul their way through the game :rolleyes:

If it wasn't for the Schake goalie Neuer it would have easily been 0:5.

I'm rather interested whether he'll be joining Bayern or ManU since he chose not to extend his contract after 2012 (he might leave after this season, too).

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This game is pathetic. Everyone involved should be embarrassed