Ongoing Soccer Thread

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some pretty sick footwork in that goal in the video.

he had a good run

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Disgusting Gattuso, Flamini and the whole attitude of the Milan team.

YouTube - Flamini Horror Tackle on Corluka + Gattuso First Push on Joe Jordan

As much as i wanted Spurs to be stuffed, Milan should have had at least 2 red cards in the game and a big UEFA fine.

Apparentley Souness said that Gattuso should be put in room with Joe Jordan and see what would happen, i think i know where my money is lol ;)

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just wish Gattuso had headbutted Redknapp

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just wish Gattuso had headbutted Redknapp

Ah a fellow admirer of the dodgy used car salesman (tax expert...?). I particularly like the way he waits for managers with decent scouting systems to identify good potential transfers and then swoops in with his ever so 'umble i'm a luvverly bloke patter (bottomless pockets) and steals them.

Also the way he is the ultimate Sky Sports rent-a-quote whore. Well, he wouldn't want to jeopardise his blue-eyed boys career as a biting, incisive pundit (fence-sitting nondescript).

In fact sod Gattuso, i wish i'd butted Redknapp! :p

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ah a fellow admirer of the dodgy used car salesman (tax expert...?). I particularly like the way he waits for managers with decent scouting systems to identify good potential transfers and then swoops in with his ever so 'umble i'm a luvverly bloke patter (bottomless pockets) and steals them.

Also the way he is the ultimate Sky Sports rent-a-quote whore. Well, he wouldn't want to jeopardise his blue-eyed boys career as a biting, incisive pundit (fence-sitting nondescript).

As a Pompey fan i am no friend of Harrys - but imagine the milage old Twitchy would get out of it if Gutless Gattusso had nutted him, endless press columns, interviews etc.

Its better that he didn't - he must get tired enough spouting his endless drivel as it is.

Still signing Beckham are you Harry - w@nker.

btw - Gattusso has apologised and claimed he had a rush of blood - im not sure for which attack he is on about though - the first head butt or the next one when he was running up the sideline like a poormans Captain Caveman.

Attachments

• captain_caveman.jpg
    captain_caveman.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 31
O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Haha I'm glad someone shares my hatred for 'arry. I may give up on international football completely when he inevitably becomes England manager

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah Gattuso's apology is a bit odd, he was running round like a headless chicken all night seemingly bent on starting a ruck. Was funny watching him square up to Crouch's navel.

Was just about to say that the silver lining to Redknapp for England would be seeing less of him but that wouldn't happen. He'd be a permanent fixture on the BBC/ITV/Sky pundit couches and never out of the paper. Pearce for England imo.

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah that was a nice goal by Rooney...
Brilliant. And hopefully it'll get him started now. Swapped him for Berbatov in my fantasy team, so nice timing (for once.) Now he only has to score 21 more goals to equal last season's output and I'll be happy...

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great win for Arsenal vs the mighty Barca tonight. Highlight for me was the commentator saying that 'Messi has run into a bunch of Arsenal'. Cheeky reference to the expression 'That's a bunch of arse'? Or just a gaffe? He did throw the word 'cover' in a few seconds later as though he'd realised what he'd said. Aaaanyway. There was a football match too. It was quite good.:p

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barca should have been 3 up at half time really, but for some reason they seemed to drop the pace in the 2nd half and Arsenal battled back into it :(

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck Birmingham & to Mr Dorkus for tomorrows Wembley trip for the League Cup Final :top:

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seeing Martins score the winning goal in a cup final is great, have so much love for that guy. Seeing Stephen Carr lift a trophy after being truly terrible for us for like three years is less great

manu994

manu994

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone saw Barca against mallorca? great match, messi, pedro and david villa scored.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alan Hansen, while sat next to Alan Shearer, a centre forward who lead Newcastle impeccably for so many years as captain and was inspirational time and time again:

'I just don't know how you can have a centre forward as your captain. Your centre forward simply cannot lead you'

He can be such a ****wit sometimes

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forgot to mention I was at the Newcastle game yesterday, first time I've been this season. Really, really enjoyed it and certainly conisering if I can afford a season ticket for next year. However, I have to say I was thoroughly disappointed by the lack of noise in the Gallowgate End. Luckily I was near a band of ruffians at the very back so we could make plenty of noise ;)

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope we keep your lot quiet next week. Come on you Blueboys!:D

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alan Hansen, while sat next to Alan Shearer, a centre forward who lead Newcastle impeccably for so many years as captain and was inspirational time and time again:

'I just don't know how you can have a centre forward as your captain. Your centre forward simply cannot lead you'

He can be such a ****wit sometimes
LOL! Didnt Shearer captain England as well?

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He did indeed lol, was captain at World Cup 98 and at Euro 2000. I don't think the others in the studio knew if he was joking or if he'd just genuinely forgotten, as Lineker was also there, who iirc captained both club and country too lol

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello i'm back from wembley and it's late and i'm a little drunk and lots of fun stuff i will have a trip report tomorrow maybe!

for now, LMAO ARESNAL and "oh god i'm so glad i booked monday off work" will have to do

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello i'm back from wembley and it's late and i'm a little drunk and lots of fun stuff i will have a trip report tomorrow maybe!

for now, LMAO ARESNAL and "oh god i'm so glad i booked monday off work" will have to do

Koscielny: Mine
Szeszesny: Mine
Martins: Nom Nom Nom

MrEpic94

MrEpic94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
such a great weekend at the pub watching Arsenal loose, liverpool loose and knowing that united smashed wigan 4-0 the day before!

sent a text to a liverpool fan in the 93rd minute of the match against west ham;

'go on west ham!'

got an insta reply before i could even put my phone down

'**** you'

i lol'd