Ongoing Soccer Thread

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How did Newcastle let Spurs off the hook? So many chances to make it 2-0 and then get hit on the counter.

Bent scores on his debut again, as Villa beat City - is Mancini bullet-proof? Not doing that great for all the $$$ they have spent.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm I've not seen the game, or even highlights yet, so can't really comment on the game. But that's two games in a row we've given up leads in injury time. If we don't give up those goals, we'd be 3 points behind sunlun with a game in hand. I mean I'm not trying to get greedy and being in 7th is wonderful, but we've let opportunities slip

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everytime i have tuned in to watch chelsea...they let me down...what is going on with them

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They're getting old and I suspect they have substantial internal issues

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pry not...not many of there games have been pretty as of late and i dont like it..im used to them winning

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to see Chelsea doing relatively poorly

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder what the odds that Andy Carroll's 'injury' clears up very quickly once the transfer window clears are...

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'll be pleased when this transfer window is over still got a horrible feeling if we get a real £20m+ offer ashley will cash in on Carrol

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only team that seem genuinely interested is Spuds and I don't think he'd be particularly keen on going there just yet

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
True but the mancs have been known to like a big last minute deal. Roll on Feb

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha yeah definitely roll on Feb, especially seen as it'll mean Ben Arfa's return

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any Leeds fans here? Or are we a dying breed?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol Leeds why not just give up football altogether.

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Uniteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wahoo chelsea with the nice win over bolton. killed em just like they shoulve. Drogba had a sikkkkk GOAAAAAAALLLL

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drogba's goal was a gem.

Blackpool were so unlucky tonight, they just ran out of steam and the Mancs steam-rollered them at the end. Gott a love the Tangerines though. Best team in the Prem to watch.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could forgive Andy Gray if his joking was actually funny but it was about as humourless and cringeworthy as his commentary.

Psyched for the league cup semi tonight - it's going to be fun seeing two teams playing for the right to lose to Arsenal in the final! :/

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The whole Andy Gray thing looks like a Murdoch stitch up to me. Coincidence that he's one of the folk suing the News of the Screws over the phone tapping thing? Hmmm. Personally i could care less about someone's privately expressed views. I just detest the fact that there are snide little shits out there prepared to sell stuff like this to rags like the Mail on Sunday. Gray and Keys haven't upset anyone intentionally. The credit for that goes to the insider snide and the MoS without whom we would be none the wiser.