Ongoing Soccer Thread

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alan Pardew is set to be named as the new Newcastle manager within the next 24 hours, BBC Sport understands.

BBC Sport understands that Pardew was in talks with Newcastle about taking over at St James' Park as long as 10 days ago.

1241699338_drogba-pissed-its-a-disgrace.gif

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Pardew what a joke the only experience he's got is taking teams down.

Verry worried with the timing aswell, think he'll be Ashley's puppet transfer window opening in 3 weeks or so a few players sold I think.

Z

Zookeeper

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
zzzz so annoying when games are cancelled due to weather.

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Especially when your fantasy team contains a whopping 3 players from those teams who did play... and one of them only sat on the bench.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
:icon_puke One of those truly horrible injuries that thankfully are quite rare. Aweful to watch but somehow you can't stop yourself from watching it again and again.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can. I hate that stuff - so will pass and not watch at all.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rafa has had a great year all in all - 6 million pay off in June and now another nice pay off from Inter! Sometimes it pays to fight with the boss and get fired!

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that video is SIKKKK...ouchy man...also took too long to show replay lol dam

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking good for the Boxing Day matches though. Unless things get very bad very quickly should be plenty of games on :)

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yes just need to find a link to watch the match online, I share my season ticket & it's not my turn this weekend

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Saw that on the local news yesterday thats some miss that :eek:

E

el cubico

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Never bet on Manchester city to score first goal after 28 min.
10 game in a row they scoress in 5th min.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Soccer is my favorite sport no matter what anyone says no can change it. In my idea anyone who hates soccer just sucks at it and says its bad because its to hard for them. Soccer is the same thing as football and baseball. But in this case baseball is really boring and ten times as hard to watch lol.
Always a good idea to criticise others for something and then proceed to do the exact same thing yourself, of course. Doesn't make you look like a [Red Foreman's favourite expression which I'm probably not allowed to say here] at all... :rolleyes:

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last night i had the mis-fortune to see Liverpool v Wolves (Wolves won 1-0).

Mr Kryiakos may i introduce you to this >>>>
football.jpg

You should pass this to you team mates (the ones in the same colour kit as you ;))

As for the rest of the side, the half-way line is not a limit to how far up the pitch you can run.

Saying that Wolves played great and deserved their win - congrats :congrats:

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Liverpool players pretty clearly are past caring by now, and have adopted a "Well if we win that's great but hey if we lose who cares 'cos the manager is gonna get all the stick and I'm still gonna pick up my £x,000 at the end of the week" mentality.

The remarkable thing about the game last night is that 1-0 down to the bottom club at home and there was no sense of urgency at all. They could have played for another hour and not scored.

blott

blott

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Roy will likely get sacked but blame Rafa for years of bad investment.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Looking forward to tonights match against the hammers, first time I think I've ever had both my sons to a competetive match, always been on or the other I've taken apart from friendlies.

Two of my mates I normally go with can't make it, so jumped at the chance to take the boys

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking forward to tonights match against the hammers, first time I think I've ever had both my sons to a competetive match, always been on or the other I've taken apart from friendlies.

Two of my mates I normally go with can't make it, so jumped at the chance to take the boys

Hope they enjoy the game - ive got it as a 2-0 win for your lot :top:

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just 4 wins from safety now. I can almost smell it :)

Very good performance from us tonight, but WH were very, very bad. I made some rather derogatory comments in the Premier League thread on 2p2 about our strikeforce tonight, feel a bit silly about that now :eek: Best, Enrique and Colo were excellent, while Barton was absolutely superb