people don't like england because england likes england way too much :eek:

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Qatar, really?
Hope the FIFA delegates have fun when the Temperatures in Qatar reach as high as 122 degrees Fahrenheit.

And Qatar is about the same geographic size as Rhode Island, and the games will all take place in and around the capital city of Doha -- that's a pretty small space. Ten of the 12 stadiums scheduled to host matches will be located within a 15- to 20-mile radius of one another, FIFA should have thought a little bit more about their fans and not the money that their fans bring, that and the Qatar wallets!!! Doubt they are really going to enjoy it when they are all "tight as Saladin" [Don't judge me, the expression sounds better in spanish, lol]

Enjoy the video guys,
Qatar world cup stadiums 2022

YouTube - Qatar world cup stadiums 2022

R

Ranny

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We were never going to win, decision had been made a long time before the voting.

Not sure where you are from midget but your arrogance is quite unsurpassed, even by the english.

Ahh irish, should have guessed.

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In all honesty, I don't see why the WC in a small state like Qatar would be an issue. The close proximity of the stadiums will be an advantage to thousands of fans - fly to Doha, watch 6 games in 6 different stadiums (or whatever.) Makes travel arrangements an awful lot easier, if you ask me.

The disadvantage is, of course, that there isn't all that much to see outside of football. But most fans won't be going there for the sightseeing anyway. (And if they do, they can travel the entire Middle East (and then some) if you compare it in size to Australia or the USA.)

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder if they know what they are letting temselves in for? Muslim country, where they are not "supposed" to drink alcohol, where the women are covered head to toe.....it is going to be full of hard-drinking, wanting-to-be-womanising football fans.....oh dear!

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder if they know what they are letting temselves in for? Muslim country, where they are not "supposed" to drink alcohol, where the women are covered head to toe.....it is going to be full of hard-drinking, wanting-to-be-womanising football fans.....oh dear!

they're going to search everyone for alcohol and boners before they're allowed into the country

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ahh irish, should have guessed.

HI ranny could you please explain this comment please? i dont understand it, could you please give me some insight in to your sterotypical:withstupi world please. i made valid points in my posts. that is all

R

Ranny

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hadn't picked up when I first posted that you were irish, after posting I reread, realised you were and understood where you were coming from.

Every post here by yourself is anti english, as I'm english I take offence.

As to valid points I would reread, I couldn't find one,

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
How bad were we today? Sooner nolan & Barton get back the better, used to think Guthrie was a decent player, but on this season so far you can tell why Liverpool let him go.Played today like we did too many times 2 years ago and look where that got us.

Need to pull their fingers out for saturday or Liverpool will get their usual 3 goals at least.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chris Hughton has been sacked. I can't put into words how angry I am and how much of a disgrace it is

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just seen the news, a tad bizarre thats for sure :confused:

Not bizzare, even not a surprise. Standard Ashley, standard Newcastle. He's been treated so poorly it's atrocious. Terrible, terrible decision

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes yes Hughton going is sad and all that but onto more pressing issues. Peter Beardsley and Steve Stone - the most magnificently good-looking managerial team in the country?

(Hughton going is ridiculous)

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Newcastle defender Sol Campbell criticised the decision.

"This will hit the players hard," he told ESPN Soccernet. "The players admired him and liked him and won't be happy now he's gone like this.

"It makes no sense. Here is a guy who has done an unbelievable job. He got the club back into the Premier League and any manager would have been rewarded for that with a new contract, but Chris wasn't.
Yes Sol lad

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sol Campbell in 'talks sense' shocker.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Here we go again laughing stock of the country, I'm sure Ashley's on FIFA's payroll & been told to sack Hughton to try to divert the papers attention away from them

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that is a shock hughton is gone, surely they cannot expect to be doing better than they are, they only came up for god's sake. an injustice to the man who has done a great job there

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like Jol is the replacement

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Would be good I think but don't think it will happen, seem to remember reading somewhere he was at odds with Ajax due to lack of financial backing & players having to be sold, probably more likely to end up with Wilkins, Pardew or Curbishley

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's just left Ajax and the odds have been slashed, he's at 1.5, Pardew out to 4.5

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah saw that, would be happy with Jol but wherever Ashley's involved everything seems to end up very underwhelming. If he was at odds with Ajax about money don't think ashley would give him much backing. What's the odds on Kinnear returning?

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mad. What is it with Newcastle? Just when they seem to be doing OK, the roof falls in? Feel sorry for Hughton - did a great job to get Newcastle up and into the top half of the table - did not deserve the sack.

Whoever Ashley appoints better hit the ground running - pressure is on to get instant results it would appear.