Thank you

:D

blott

blott

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
used support all Brit teams in Europe (not scum though) but now apart from Fulham and Arsenal I really don't care..something to do with $$$$$s I suppose..

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And now Rooney wants out of United...says they are not committed to buying better players?
Could this have something to do with his lack of progress on a new contract?
Maybe it's caused by his lack of goal scoring this year?

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And now Rooney wants out of United...says they are not committed to buying better players?
Could this have something to do with his lack of progress on a new contract?
Maybe it's caused by his lack of goal scoring this year?

Methinks Mr Stretford may have a lot do with it. Nothing to with his Premiership form this season, Ferguson was informed on 14th August, before the start of the season

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This whole thing with Rooney is very strange.

He is with the most successful English team over the past 20 years. He has won 3 titles in 6 years. He is 24 and now wants to leave because ManU lack ambition? WTF? If he was playing anywhere near decent himself they would be up there with Chelsea.

Maybe he should honor the contract he already has and start to earn his phenomenal salary?

LennyPigeon

LennyPigeon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only thing that is keeping me, as a Liverpool fan, from weeping myself to sleep every night, is that the scum are having a rough time presently too. Oh, and that we have finally wiped our hands of those two lying scumbags.

Desperately need to start winning again, somehow I don't see tonight being the boost we are looking for. Come on boys, prove me wrong!

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This whole thing with Rooney is very strange.

He is with the most successful English team over the past 20 years. He has won 3 titles in 6 years. He is 24 and now wants to leave because ManU lack ambition? WTF? If he was playing anywhere near decent himself they would be up there with Chelsea.

Maybe he should honor the contract he already has and start to earn his phenomenal salary?
Maybe its just my wise full anti United thinking, but, if u look at what is happening at United atm the seem to be in decline/on the verge of a decline.
-Ronaldo and Tevez sold and Obertan, Owen, Valencia, Smalling and Bebe come in as replacements.
-The owners have put huge debts on the club.
-They didn't spend any of the 80M the got from Ronaldo on players.
-Van Der Sar,Giggs,Scoles and Neville are all about to retire and they all need to be replaced with world class players since there still important players for the team.
-Sir Red nose is getting old and is probably quitting soon.

I really hope he goes to Madrid and flops big time :D.

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At least Liverpool should have some decent music on board their flight to Naples - the pilot is Iron Maidens Bruce Dickinson
Lol. Very cool. I saw a documentary series with him a few years ago - "Flying Heavy Metal." The guy rocks. (Pun intended.) :rock:

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol Rooney and Stretford really are a pair of monumental shits

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and now Rooney signs a new 5 year contract :confused: :hmmmm2:

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ian what have u heard about Portsmouth about to get liquidated?

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ian what have u heard about Portsmouth about to get liquidated?

The deal that was supposed to be in place to repay the creditors (that had been agreed as well) is in danger of collapsing because the former owner Sascha Gaydamak has decided he wants a lump of it up front. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If the deal collapses it means everything that had been rebuilt after he himself put us in this shit will count for nothing and we could very well be ordered to close within days :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am actually feeling physically sick at this thought, absolutely bloody steaming furious with Gaydamak and totally in shock at all of it.

But be sure even we do die, we will be back

Pompey Till I Die

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be horrible if Portsmouth went under.
Just thinking back I remember seeing on tv the amazing atmosphere in the FA cup and the amazing spectacle after they won it.

This is all because u guys got one of those lousy money bag owner a few years ago?
Just another proof that there needs to be stricter regulation on who gets to own clubs. Going the Spanish way and having the fans vote a president of the club every few years might helps since then at least the fans could have the power to get rid of douches before they destroy the club :(.

Any way I hope every thing works out since Pompey is a great club.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank goodness, it appears that Gadaymek was misquoted and that the deal is done. But yes - for things to even get this close to such a football tragedy is awful - and believe me, I feel Pompey's pain in a very real way. Leeds, Portsmouth, Liverpool, ManU.....sooner or later we will see a huge team go under unless we stop this nonsense.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Attachments

• phew.jpg
    phew.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 50
rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Dear ManU and Arsenal, stay the hell away from Pepe Reina. That is all.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear ManU and Arsenal, stay the hell away from Pepe Reina. That is all.

There is a 0.1% chance he goes to Man U, and a tiny % chance he ends up at Arsenal

In other news, I'm an idiot. Been deliberating for a while over whether I could afford a ticket for the sunlun game on Sunday, finally decided I couldn't but didn't care, only to see the only remaining tickets were 60 quid. fml

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There is a 0.1% chance he goes to Man U, and a tiny % chance he ends up at Arsenal

In other news, I'm an idiot. Been deliberating for a while over whether I could afford a ticket for the sunlun game on Sunday, finally decided I couldn't but didn't care, only to see the only remaining tickets were 60 quid. fml

£60 where was that from was that the official site if so I bet it's the old black & White bar that section is always empty, no wonder though eh?

As for your deliberation stay in watch the match & get happily drunk no matter what the result :rolleyes:

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
£60 where was that from was that the official site if so I bet it's the old black & White bar that section is always empty, no wonder though eh?

As for your deliberation stay in watch the match & get happily drunk no matter what the result :rolleyes:

Yeah from the website. They were in the 'Platinum Club' section of the Milburn Stand, is that the new name for the Black & White Bar section? Or a bit further back?

Heh yeah shall be making my way to the local for a couple I suppose :p I'm actually pretty confident we'll get a win. Think it'll be tight, but I can see Carroll and Jonas giving Bramble and Onouha a torrid time and I think Tiote and Barton can deal with Henderson. Just hope we can stop Bent scoring

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah from the website. They were in the 'Platinum Club' section of the Milburn Stand, is that the new name for the Black & White Bar section? Or a bit further back?

Heh yeah shall be making my way to the local for a couple I suppose :p I'm actually pretty confident we'll get a win. Think it'll be tight, but I can see Carroll and Jonas giving Bramble and Onouha a torrid time and I think Tiote and Barton can deal with Henderson. Just hope we can stop Bent scoring
Platinum club is a little bit closer to the half way line than the Black & White, in fact you wouldn't be too far away from ashley in those seats I think. I share my season ticket with my mate, Leazes stand, we flipped a coin before the start of the season & he got the first home match & most of the best matches.

I reckon Carrol to score first, Bent to equalise then in between catermole & Barton sent off the Shola to com on in the 75th minute & score the winner about the 85th.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Platinum club is a little bit closer to the half way line than the Black & White, in fact you wouldn't be too far away from ashley in those seats I think. I share my season ticket with my mate, Leazes stand, we flipped a coin before the start of the season & he got the first home match & most of the best matches.

I reckon Carrol to score first, Bent to equalise then in between catermole & Barton sent off the Shola to com on in the 75th minute & score the winner about the 85th.

Yeah I was thinking 2-1 as well. Hope you're right about Shola coming on rather than starting. I know 4-4-2 worked pretty well away at West Ham, but Sunderland are wayyyy better. Would hope/expect to see Barton and Tiote in the middle, Jonas and Routledge on the flanks with Nolan playing off Carroll

Also, what do you think to these Hughton getting sacked rumours? In fact the odds of him being sacked were shorter than Grant's when I last looked. I think it's pretty crazy that we're 9th in the league and there's that sort of speculation.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah I think the Hughton getting sacked rumours are just the papers trying to whip up a storm for whatever reason, must admit I wasn't his greatest fan until last season, but I've been more than impressed with what he did in getting us back up.

Haven't heard anything at the match about fans being unhappy with him apart from the usual grumbles

Not too sure about the dreaded vote of confidence though never can tell what ashleys thinking

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I think the Hughton getting sacked rumours are just the papers trying to whip up a storm for whatever reason
Might just be related to their poor home form (or the general inconsistency.) After thrashing Villa in the home opener, they haven't beaten anyone since. 1 point combined against Blackpool, Stoke and Wigan isn't anywhere near enough, really.

Hopefully they can get it right and Carroll will score a couple (for my fantasy team) against Sunderland tomorrow. :)