lol i got every single game last night wrong on IKTS

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ian - breathe...remember to keep breathing.....still 0-0 Saints vs Pompey....even I can feel the atmosphere from 4,000 miles away!

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just heared somewhere that if Pompey get decleared bankrupt all there games this season will be voided.
Meaning
Man Utd would lose 6points.
Arsenal,Chelsea,City and Tottenham 3 points.
And Liverpool 0 points.

Any one confirm this?

Can we please also bankrupt Sunderland, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal? That will give us another 15 points and put us top of the league......:D

blacksun

blacksun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ian - breathe...remember to keep breathing.....still 0-0 Saints vs Pompey....even I can feel the atmosphere from 4,000 miles away!

Trust me you will be glad to be 4000 miles away now Pompey have scored. Southampton isnt gonna be a fun place to be this afternoon if previous games are anything to go by:eek:

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:party: :party: :party: :party:

4-1 - Only one team in Hampshire

I have a sore throat from screaming at the telly but it was worth it

:party:

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would actually enjoy that! Make a change from all the usual suspects. Some good games this weekend - Saints-Pompey, Derby-Blues, Bolton-Spurs, Palace-Villa....happy to say I watched them all!

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
goddammit give us a home draw one time you bastards. no way i'm travelling to portsmouth. :p

clearly rigged draw to make my expert prediction wrong, anyway.

Chelsea v Man City/Stoke
Fulham v Bolton/Spurs
Reading/WBA v Palace/Villa
Portsmouth v Birmingham

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please not Chelsea/shitty vs Spurs final.

Stoke-Birmingham final would be a magnificent display of fluent attacking football :p.

Palace-Bolton final imo. Got to go for some underdogs!

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can we please also bankrupt Sunderland, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal? That will give us another 15 points and put us top of the league......:D
Nasty thing is that Portsmouth needs every team in the league to vote for them to get a early payment from the FA so they can pay there debts.
Something tells me some teams are gonna vote against to get some points on there rivals...

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
phil brown was on football focus last weekend saying he's against it (as is his chairman), and while i think phil brown is generally a giant turd it's hard to disagree with him. why should he (and others) act against their own interests and help turn football into some kind of bizarre false economy?

blott

blott

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when will wenger buy a decent keeper?

always uses second rate net minders

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha yeah, i just said this elsewhere

yeah for all the whining arsenal fans do about wenger not buying a new striker they'd probably be a dozen points better off in the premier league this season with a goalie who's not utter crap

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last keeper that didnt suck was seaman?
And im obvs not talking about seaman´s last seasons, so thats been a while.

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
goddammit give us a home draw one time you bastards. no way i'm travelling to portsmouth. :p

clearly rigged draw to make my expert prediction wrong, anyway.

Chelsea v Man City/Stoke
Fulham v Bolton/Spurs
Reading/WBA v Palace/Villa
Portsmouth v Birmingham

Still cheering for WBA but when was the last time you saw this many Midland teams advance so far in the same year?

blott

blott

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great win for Fulham last night, nice to see us dominating Euro cup winners.:D

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, most would have gone down and got the penalty - props to him for not being a "cheater" but on the other hand that could mean CL or not at the end of the season.....I don't want our players to dive, but I don't want them to fight so hard to stay up that they don't get the penalty - I guess that is a moral dilemma!

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday = Pompey into Administration :(/:)

Good news as we can finally sort this crap that the dumb Arab no-money liers have put us in (not forgetting Gaydamak the spend money now & think later loon).

Bad news - docked 9 points and a cert to go down ........ oh we were anyway weren't we......so no worries :D

The whole city is agreed imo that we would rather even be playing in the Conference rather see the club go out of existence.

On top of that we could still even get to Wembly for the FA Cup semis & final.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, most would have gone down and got the penalty - props to him for not being a "cheater" but on the other hand that could mean CL or not at the end of the season.....I don't want our players to dive, but I don't want them to fight so hard to stay up that they don't get the penalty - I guess that is a moral dilemma!

remember robbie fowler like 10+ years ago against arsenal(?) when he went over in the area, ref gave a pen and fowler ran up to the ref to remonstrate and insist it wasn't a pen and that he'd slipped? then the pen got saved and someone scored from the rebound, aaah those were the days.

blott

blott

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
remember robbie fowler like 10+ years ago against arsenal(?) when he went over in the area, ref gave a pen and fowler ran up to the ref to remonstrate and insist it wasn't a pen and that he'd slipped? then the pen got saved and someone scored from the rebound, aaah those were the days.

Henry could follow line sniffer's example.

Remember di Canio doing something similar.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Couldn't resist this little bet Stoke 50-1 to win the cup - worth a little each way i thought ;)

After beating Man (Sh)itty Last night they have dropped to 18-1, thankfully got my money in good and early ;) :)