Ongoing Soccer Thread

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it Benitez fault? He's the manager, so has to take a large part of the blame, but overall most LFC fans blame the owners. They have lied, placed a huge debt on the club and still failed to start the new stadium that was due next season. If they sacked Benitez there'd be a riot.

I'm actually one of the few who wouldn't mind to see him go... He's a great manager and has done really well for us, but I don't agree with his team selection and some questionable signings... If we are to win the prem, we need someone who's more aggresive than Rafa...

Good win at the derby at least:DLFC!!!!!!!!
Who would u like see replace him?
Because tbh Liverpool probably couldnt attract a world class(or even a decent class) manager atm imo.
There is no money to spend, small squad, lying owners that are constantly feuding, not the kinda of conditions needed to atract the Mourinho´s and Hiddinks of the world.
Maybe Phil Brown or Gary Megson would be up for the job? :(.
And to top it all of Liverpool probably cant even afford to terminate Rafa´s contract.

All thouse things say to me that its pointless to call for Rafa´s head and instead every one should get behind him and make the best of a bad situation.

FTP_TheNuts

FTP_TheNuts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Premiership Prediction

1st Chelsea by ALOT
2nd Arsenal
3rd Man U
4th Tottenham
5th Man City
6th Liverpool

jacksprat

jacksprat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Check out this Jekyll & Hyde performance by Rocky Baptiste of Harrow Borough

OMG... I should think the Doctor has prescribed Rocky sleeping pills for the rest of his life !!

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-0 against near full strength spurs

Cmon the red devils

FTP_TheNuts

FTP_TheNuts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I missed out pompey because they are wank imo, i just personally think arsenal will beat man u to the post, and liverpool will suck for the rest of the season :( gg me

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it Benitez fault? He's the manager, so has to take a large part of the blame, but overall most LFC fans blame the owners. They have lied, placed a huge debt on the club and still failed to start the new stadium that was due next season. If they sacked Benitez there'd be a riot.

I'm actually one of the few who wouldn't mind to see him go... He's a great manager and has done really well for us, but I don't agree with his team selection and some questionable signings... If we are to win the prem, we need someone who's more aggresive than Rafa...

Good win at the derby at least:DLFC!!!!!!!!

Who would u like see replace him?
Because tbh Liverpool probably couldnt attract a world class(or even a decent class) manager atm imo.
There is no money to spend, small squad, lying owners that are constantly feuding, not the kinda of conditions needed to atract the Mourinho´s and Hiddinks of the world.
Maybe Phil Brown or Gary Megson would be up for the job? :(.
And to top it all of Liverpool probably cant even afford to terminate Rafa´s contract.

All thouse things say to me that its pointless to call for Rafa´s head and instead every one should get behind him and make the best of a bad situation.

Just to be clear, it wasn't me who said Rafa should go, it was Percy.....

R

rocksolidron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
our college around here is tough i know that lol

Tonky666

Tonky666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no hope now,we destroyed arsenal and man utd,dew dew dew dew,dew dew CANT TOUCH THIS!!!!

Tonky666

Tonky666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow,just saw the group draws,looks awsum cant wait,1st match south africa vs mexico :)

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very interesting World Cup draw! USA v England - England have an outstanding chance of getting into the last 16. brazil v portugal. France/Mexico/Uruguay/South Africa! Roll on June 2010!

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you all agree France got very lucky with draw?

England should be auto

and I want to see the Brazil vs Portugal game

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think France have a tough group. South Africa might not be great, but they are at home and that counts for a lot. Mexico have hit great form in the past few months after a bad run, and will be a tough game for most teams. Uruguay are no easy game either - all South American teams play good, tight football with some very good players.

If there are any groups that look easier than others, it is probably Italy's group or maybe germany's, IMO.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you all agree France got very lucky with draw?

England should be auto

and I want to see the Brazil vs Portugal game

Groups A, B and E look to be the tightest, France wont fancy facing Mexico or Uruguay im sure (they may need a hand to qualify ;))

Only 188 days to go :party:

hojediade

hojediade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to post the schedule for everyone to know about the upcoming june games.

A
RSA.gif
RSA
MEX.gif
MEX
URU.gif
URU
FRA.gif
FRA

B
ARG.gif
ARG
NGA.gif
NGA
KOR.gif
KOR
GRE.gif
GRE

C
ENG.gif
ENG
USA.gif
USA
ALG.gif
ALG
SVN.gif
SVN

D
GER.gif
GER
AUS.gif
AUS
SRB.gif
SRB
GHA.gif
GHA

E
NED.gif
NED
DEN.gif
DEN
JPN.gif
JPN
CMR.gif
CMR

F
ITA.gif
ITA
PAR.gif
PAR
NZL.gif
NZL
SVK.gif
SVK

G
BRA.gif
BRA
PRK.gif
PRK
CIV.gif
CIV
POR.gif
POR

H
ESP.gif
ESP
SUI.gif
SUI
HON.gif
HON
CHI.gif
CHI

My own prediction for qualified teams after first part is this one:
A: France; Uruguay
B: Argentina; Nigeria
C: England; Algeria
D: Germany; Ghana
E: Cameroun; Netherland
F: Italy; Paraguay
G: Brasil; ???
H: Spain; ???

If i have to pick-up an "unmissable" game for this first round, i'd choose Côtes d'Ivoire Vs Portugal, or Drogba Vs Ronaldo.
For me the easiest groups are B, D and H.
:party:

index.html

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your boys are live on ESPN this morning, Ian - hope you can pull off a win. 8.11 a.m. here, snow flurries outside (first in GA this year) but the game is on and the coffee is good!

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your boys are live on ESPN this morning, Ian - hope you can pull off a win. 8.11 a.m. here, snow flurries outside (first in GA this year) but the game is on and the coffee is good!

Scrappy first half with a gift of penalty only for Dindane :mad: (bindone more like) to pass it to the keeper and then head it into his arms :mad::mad:.

I wont write what i said but it would get me a chat ban thats for sure lol :D.