Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
horrible, horrible 1st half as good as Everton were, we were terrible :mad: .

Jair83

Jair83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Ozil is a fantastic signing, He created the most assists last season and is a good goal scorer. I just wished we had signed a quality striker. But Bendtner is back in the squad so he has another chance to prove himself with Arsenal
Best recruitment for my arsenal and did not regret it is that can get to be champion this season Arsenal

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Champions League game and a champion size fail by the keeper

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mesut Ozil to Arsenal for 43 million - seems a bit high maybe but definitely a quality player.

Fellaini to Man U for 27.5 million - LMFAO. Really??

Bale - so way over-priced. Silly money for a good player.

Lukaku - good loan signing for Everton. Barry/McCarthy? We'll see.

Sakho - good signing.

ozil is an outstanding player and well worth the 43m imo, man u paid about 12m over what fellaini is actually worth, bale is worth about 30-35m so spurs got a superb deal and sakho is quality...liverpool are very strong this year....good times for the league.

Yeah, you're right - Ozil looks value!

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great win for England vs Montenegro! Just one more win vs Poland = qualification....

Abedin120

Abedin120

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have any sure matches for betting for today or for tomorrow?

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Hope for the Hammers yet after the Spurs win. Managed to see the game on the box and loved every minute.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another good win vs Poland and England have qualified for brazil! I hope they keep the same positive attitude when they get there and don't go back to the old boring style.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope for the Hammers yet after the Spurs win. Managed to see the game on the box and loved every minute.

I like West ham. Went to see them play a few times in the 70s when I shared a place with some Irons fans....

On another note, I see NZ plays mexico for a place in Brazil! Think you can win?

Abedin120

Abedin120

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, Manchester United and Swansea will win tomorrow. Can you tell me your opinion about these matches, because I want to bet on them.
Also I think that Barcelona will be over 2.5 goal, and Genk will win against Lierse.

Jair83

Jair83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
October 26 friends if comes great classic real madrid Spain and Barcelona Between this will be a great game.

Arsenal my respect this team again I think this will be revealing the winner of the premier league and also such that the Champions League :eek:

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh my

ku-xlarge.gif

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Arsenal looked very good yesterday - but can they keep it up?

Meanwhile anyone catch this goal/non-goal from Friday?

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they can. People seem to think this form's come out of nowhere but they had the most calender year points even before the start of the season, they've been very good for nearly a full year now.

The only issue for me would be the lack of a good back up striker. But (a) that can be easily rectified in January, (b) if needed, when he comes back from injury Walcott can play through the middle and (c) it's not as though Bendtner has ever lacked talent, it's just been his application (see his record for Denmark)

I really think they're the real deal this season, would love them to win it. The football they play at times is stunning. Haven't seen them play with such confidence since the Bergkamp/Henry/Pires/Ljungberg days

Abedin120

Abedin120

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Tomorrow is the UEFA Champion League and I think that Arsenal will play fantastic and win against Dortmund. They play excellent, so I want also to bet on them tomorrow. Also I want to bet and on Atl. Madrid, Basel and Napoli.

If you have some sure matches that you want to recommended to me, than write it down, please.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Italian Series A
Rome has 10 wins in a row, think that is a record in League.

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Italian Series A
Rome has 10 wins in a row, think that is a record in League.

still juve will win the league, with all this records and good players, roma still doesnt look as good as juve

Abedin120

Abedin120

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Roma will not win this weekend against Torino. For my opinion that match will be draw.
This weekend the best match for watching will be against Arsenal and Liverpool. That will be amazing match and I think that Arsenal will be the winner on that match.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
still juve will win the league, with all this records and good players, roma still doesnt look as good as juve
i hope Milan takes the title.
I like Kaka...but they have a bad coach...:(:(:(

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whilst Arsenal impresssed again today and deserved their win (v Liverpool) - im worried about Arsene Wenger, he keeps smiling and im not used to seeing it, its scary :eek: . :D

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All this means is it will be even funnier when the Arsenal house of cards inevitably collapses. :D