Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Couldnt find that clip last night, not sure of the time on that clip Ian he scored after 13 seconds of the game starting.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Couldnt find that clip last night, not sure of the time on that clip Ian he scored after 13 seconds of the game starting.

Right at the start of the game i know - must have been a replay they clipped it from, most of the youtube clips are terrible quality too :(

H

hrix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forza Milan!
Team is having crisis, but I hope everything will be good this season and team will take place from 1-4. Now it is only 11 :(

Abedin120

Abedin120

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Forza Milan!
Team is having crisis, but I hope everything will be good this season and team will take place from 1-4. Now it is only 11 :(

I am also fan of Milan, but this season I think that they will not be in the first 5.
If they don't make some changes they will be the shame for all fans who support them.

H

hrix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also fan of Milan, but this season I think that they will not be in the first 5.
If they don't make some changes they will be the shame for all fans who support them.

By changes you mean that they have to hire ew coach instead of Allegri? :)

Abedin120

Abedin120

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
By changes you mean that they have to hire ew coach instead of Allegri? :)

Not only that, they have to make some other transfers too. They could sell Robinho and buy some other quality players.
They sold all the players and bought Poli and some other players who are not even in replacement. Only Kaka was a little better transfer.

Abedin120

Abedin120

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
What are your prediction about tomorrow matches for the European Qualification for the World Cup 2014?

Matches: Results of first leg:

Romania vs Greece (1:3)

Croatia vs Island (0:0)

sweden vs portugal (0:1)

france vs Ukraine (0:2)

B

Bowman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking at tomorrows soccer lineup to gain knowledge for my sports betting over at Bovada, I wondered could Iran lose to be an upset.

While looking online I see that Iran implements a female fan ban....

This is outrageous! Are you all familiar with this. I have been watching a lot of the International friendly matchups, betting and winning 100% of my bets (very small wager, hoping to multiply my change over and over) so I could not help but wonder what countries would even allow a match.

What are some other crazy laws involving soccer.

B

Bowman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also wondering if Qatar is a shoe in over Malaysia. I really couldn't bet against Malaysia especially concerning that Qatar just allowed its first female fan just a year ago!!!!

But I Read that there will be female fans at the 2022 World Cup when they host.

This too is ridiculous!! I am sure there are female soccer fans in Qatar.

so I am thinking two upsets here.

Last edited:
beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Five years ago Pompey were just a couple of minutes away from beating AC Milan in the Europa League, then a Ronaldinhio free kick made it 2-2.

How things change over the years :(

Attachments

• ac milan at FP.jpg
    ac milan at FP.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 43
Jair83

Jair83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
beginning to bear fruit purchases real madrid, Bale start paying its 100 million euros with Goals, Today triplet Valladoli ante framework begins to take the player confidence and I think that good for real madri.

Ala madrid ala mdrid :D

Jair83

Jair83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definitely the Barcelona without Lionel Messi is not Nothing, I lost yesterday against atletico de bilbao, would be two consecutive games this will lose barcelona barcelona losing streak.

You are saying?

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that maybe I am going to have to change my opinion about Roberto Martinez, Everton are playing so well at the moment, a win at Mouldy Trafford and a draw at Arsenal are great results, specially the Man Utd result cos it rubs moyse's nose in it :D:D:D:D:D

COYB :)

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just in case you can't remember how to pronounce his name - the new kid at Man Utd is 'WannaDive' ;) :D

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deserved something from today's game at City, but encouraged by how well Liverpool played.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deserved something from today's game at City, but encouraged by how well Liverpool played.

Playing really well at the moment - Just wish Skrtel would stop trying to swap shirts at every corner or free-kick :rolleyes:

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
liverpool played good :) kinda disappointed they lost :(

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another shame of soccer in brazil, a team (AA Portuguesa), was demoted to the Second Division, through a totally one-sided political decision and the Sports Court...

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate that so many teams now diss the FA Cup. It's still a great competition, as shown by Blackburn's draw against City yesterday, arguably the best team in England - and props to City, they DID play a very strong team, as did Arsenal & Spurs...but Villa, West Ham and others who you could think would relish a Cup run play players I've never heard of!

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate that so many teams now diss the FA Cup. It's still a great competition, as shown by Blackburn's draw against City yesterday, arguably the best team in England - and props to City, they DID play a very strong team, as did Arsenal & Spurs...but Villa, West Ham and others who you could think would relish a Cup run play players I've never heard of!

Villa claim injuries - hmm i wonder, but i do know West Ham are really suffering with injuries but hey ho - 5-0 to Forest :rofl:

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Villa claim injuries - hmm i wonder, but i do know West Ham are really suffering with injuries but hey ho - 5-0 to Forest :rofl:

I think West Ham could be going down this year..Their sqaud is to thin with the injuries they have got.