Ongoing Soccer Thread

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think West Ham could be going down this year..Their sqaud is to thin with the injuries they have got.

Very possible - they looked vey poor today against an average Forest imo

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I keep forgetting to post in this thread and I call meself a footie fan :eek:

Yea I thought West Ham played below par against forest today. Everton made my day yesterday of course :D

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep forgetting to post in this thread and I call meself a footie fan :eek:

Yea I thought West Ham played below par against forest today. Everton made my day yesterday of course :D

Do you think Everton can finish above Liverpool this year ?

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I'm a Liverpool fan through and through and I think they can....but I don't think they will. Martinez has done a fantastic job, but their squad may be a bit thin but they've done incredibly well so you can't rule them out of a top 4 finish. I'd love to see them both make the CL but can't see it.

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I'm a Liverpool fan through and through and I think they can....but I don't think they will. Martinez has done a fantastic job, but their squad may be a bit thin but they've done incredibly well so you can't rule them out of a top 4 finish. I'd love to see them both make the CL but can't see it.

its funny, cause i think everton will finish 5th this season and liverpool will come in 6th place ))

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What happens to Man United? All this is the effect of the retirement of Ferguson? Moyes does not seem a bad coach ... anyway ..

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ferguson was gifted but his team last year wasn't that good, even though they won the EPL by a mile. Let's face it, he had to bring back Scholes and Giggs - 38 & 39 years old - to help shore up the midfield!

But somehow, with Van Persie playing incredibly, they won.

This year, not much Van Persie, Rooney missing games, no Scholes, not much Giggs....

No Ferguson, none of Ferguson's coaches....

They need a major rebuild.

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ferguson was gifted but his team last year wasn't that good, even though they won the EPL by a mile. Let's face it, he had to bring back Scholes and Giggs - 38 & 39 years old - to help shore up the midfield!

But somehow, with Van Persie playing incredibly, they won.

This year, not much Van Persie, Rooney missing games, no Scholes, not much Giggs....

No Ferguson, none of Ferguson's coaches....

They need a major rebuild.

its not just this 2, its that man u team its getting older, almost everyone its on 30 y o, youre right they need a rebuild, and someone in the playmaker role, cauz that cleverley guy sux

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its that man u team its getting older, almost everyone its on 30 y o,

Really??

Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick & Giggs are over 30, van Persie is 30, everyone else is under

Hope everyone enjoyed a quiet Sunday afternoon, not much happened, just Stoke 3 - 5 Liverpool :eek::eek:

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Do you think Everton can finish above Liverpool this year ?

I hope so :) We are playing very well this year, so we have a good chance to be above them.

I think me dad believes Liverpool will be above us, or at least he hopes :)

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't understand what Spurs have been doing with Defoe this last year, leaving him on the bench and only playing him in the Europa League, in which he has scored 7 goals in just 5 games.

At a time when Spurs needed some goals, their best goalscorer was being left out imo - strange :icon_scra.

He could still do a decent job for many Premier League sides so Toronto have got a good signing and good luck to them & him.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK, just for fun, my thoughts on the finishing positions in the English Premier League this year!

1. Chelsea 1. Chelsea
2. Arsenal 2. Man City
3. Man City 3. Arsenal
4. Spurs 4. Liverpool
5. Man Utd 5. Spurs
6. Liverpool 6. Man Utd
7. Swansea 7. Everton
8. Everton 8. Newcastle
9. West Ham 9. Southampton
10. Norwich 10. Stoke
11. Newcastle 11. Swansea
12. Aston Villa 12. Aston Villa
13. West Brom 13. Hull City
14. Southampton 14. West Brom
15. Cardiff 15. Sunderland
16. Fulham 16. Cardiff
17. Sunderland 17. West Ham
18. Hull 18. Fulham
19. Stoke 19. Norwich
20. Crystal Palace 20. Crystal Palace
A few thoughts now we are more than half way through the season....still think Chelsea will win it.....original predictions in black, new predictions in red.

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really??

Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick & Giggs are over 30, van Persie is 30, everyone else is under

Hope everyone enjoyed a quiet Sunday afternoon, not much happened, just Stoke 3 - 5 Liverpool :eek::eek:

well im talking of the first team players, not some guy like powell who is future team player, or anderson who sux, not to mention cleverley who only pass the ball in front of him ... the guys who are good and are -30 y.o, are valencia, jones and de gea

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
had to laugh when i saw this last weekend Liverpool v Villa

h33B98F67

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
liverpool are playing bournemouth today :) sooo hope liverpool crush them hehe :)

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mata to united thats somethin that will help them reach 4th place, but i still think they need better defenders

J

johncapper750

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That GIF is hilarious I am still dying!!!! Currently forwarding the GIF to entire contact list LOL

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
liverpool vs west brom, 1-0 to liverpool sooo hope liverpool win ;)

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
city vs chelsea tomorrow, that will be somethin :D

J

johncapper750

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
city takes it tmr and arsenal will be atop the the league!

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just have to say, even though it's a lttle late, it was very satisfying to kick Everton's arses last week.....we just need to maintain that same standard week in week out against the Villas, West Broms, etc.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A few thoughts now we are more than half way through the season....still think Chelsea will win it.....original predictions in black, new predictions in red.

Still think Chelsea will win it!