Ongoing Soccer Thread

stevenright

stevenright

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, i'm brazilian and love soccer :p
Are your hopes high for England in the World Cup in brazil?

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yep, that about sums it up. Brazil at home will be hard to beat. Spain, Germany, hard to think of another possible competitor! Argentina, maybe, with Messi?

Love Messi, but I don't think Argentina will win

stevenright

stevenright

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if you guys know it, but Argentina is a huge rival of Brazil,... they will give their hearts out to win this in here lol

Abour Spain, it's a great team, they underestimated Brazil in the Confederations final and got their ass kicked, did you watch that?

if Brazil plays like in those last 3 games, we have a chance of getting this at home.

Germany is always a great force, though.

Can't wait for it!

Abedin120

Abedin120

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I wait Boca Juniors to score a goal for some good money, but is look so hard that they will score. It's 80 minutes.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if you guys know it, but Argentina is a huge rival of Brazil,... they will give their hearts out to win this in here lol

Abour Spain, it's a great team, they underestimated Brazil in the Confederations final and got their ass kicked, did you watch that?

if Brazil plays like in those last 3 games, we have a chance of getting this at home.

Germany is always a great force, though.

Can't wait for it!

I'm very curious about Club World Cup 2013. It's likely that there will be a final with Atletico Mineiro (brasil) and Bayern Munich (german). Will there a brasil club be able to defend the european champion again?... :rolleyes:
Corinthians could do it last year.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
watched the man u v chelsea game last night and even though it was a goalless draw it was a cracking game...thought man u played better overall and should have won the game when wellbeck had their best chance...rooney had a good game and if man u can keep him i think they will win the league....

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
watched the man u v chelsea game last night and even though it was a goalless draw it was a cracking game...thought man u played better overall and should have won the game when wellbeck had their best chance...rooney had a good game and if man u can keep him i think they will win the league....

agreed :top:

fishseller

fishseller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Sadly it wasn't a great game for me
:frown:

+1 for Rooney
:icon_thum

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atletico Mineiro? lol don't count on it

Yeah I know they have lil chance to win it. But hey, they have as lil chance as Corinthians had against Chelsea last year. :p And they got Ronaldinho who is still a very good striker.

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i know one thing ... arsenal will win this years EPL, i have no doubt :D

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im hearing today we are re signing Flamini...at least he's French.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im hearing today we are re signing Flamini...at least he's French.

did he not play for you about 7 years ago or am i thinking of someone else?....and ive heard you put bids in for tony adams, paul dixon and dennis bergkamp hahahaha :D

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They won't be winning the Champion's League either, looking at today's draw.....Celtic have some interesting games though! :D

Abedin120

Abedin120

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
What will happen with Bale?
Will he go to Real Madrid or to Manchester United, because I just read that Manchester United prepare to pay also 100 millions euro to Totenham, so they can lead Bale in their team.
I also read that maybe they will give one player and pay the rest of the money.
Is this true or is this only speculations?

Last edited:
steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
did he not play for you about 7 years ago or am i thinking of someone else?....and ive heard you put bids in for tony adams, paul dixon and dennis bergkamp hahahaha :D
Henry & Pires as well.. lol.. It could be worse we might get Torres

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Spurs have made a lot of interesting signings, with more apparently to follow, and I've seen both of their games this season live (on tv).

I think they WILL be a good team, but I'm not sold on them just yet. Remember their 2 games against Palace and Swansea (both with zero points so far) have been 1-0 wins with penalties - not exactly earth-shattering!

I could see Arsenal turning Spurs over on Sunday.

Abedin120

Abedin120

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your prediction about today match from UEFA Super Cup against Bayern Munchen vs Chelsea?

My opinion is that Chelsea will win this Super Cup with 2:1.